Showing 50 to 60 of 879 results
- Owned by Villa Maria with fruit sourced from vineyards in Gisborne
- "From Villa Maria and made in an upfront style, this is a typical regional style: fresh, mouth-filling and smooth, with very good depth of ripe, peachy, slightly toasty flavours. Ready to roll." (Michael Cooper MW)
- If you're in Gisborne why not head to Wainui beach - great for a walk, swim, surf or boogie board!
- World famous Spanish red blend - yep, the one that comes with the little plastic bull!
- "Sangre de Toro" means blood of the bull - this is a blend of Garnacha and the lesser known Carinena
- Rich, juicy, highly drinkable red - if you love Pinot Noir or Syrah try this
- Torres are No.2 World's Most Admired Wine Brand for 2019 (No.1 in 2017 and 2018!)
- Hand picked fruit from Te Awanga vineyard, aged for 8 months in oak, a treat at this price!
- "I want our wines to leap out unashamedly from the glass and say I'm Hawke's Bay Chardonnay" (Tim Turvey, winemaker)
- Full bodied, rich, creamy style - drink now or cellar for the next 2-3 years
- Bordeaux style red blend from Waiheke Island
- Named after 19th Century battleships fitted with plates of armour
- 95/100 & Top Rank (Bob Campbell MW, The Real Review) - "Bold, intense and youthful wine with strong cherry and berry, plum, dried fruits, spices, liquorice, dark chocolate and cedar flavours. Impressive now but with obvious cellaring potential"
- Five generations and still a private family owned label
- "Padthaway" is an Aboriginal word for "Good Water"
- In Decanter magazine’s 21st Century edition Browns of Padthaway was labelled as one of the “21 Hottest Wineries to Watch”
- The Sauvy with a cult following - it's on the money every year!
- 93/100 (Bob Campbell MW) - "A refreshingly crisp, dry wine with purity and power"
- Powerful, zesty, loaded with tropical fruit flavours - Marlborough Sauvignon through and through!
- Best known for her amazeballs Sauvy but the obsession with Marlborough doesn't end there for Jules Taylor!
- "A snazzy little people-pleaser, our Pinot Gris is designed to freshen and delight" (Jules)
- A textural, dry style that makes the perfect partner to white meats, seafood or spicy Asian cuisine
- Mega 5 Litre sized bottle of Italian Chianti!
- Mama mia - over six and a half standard sized bottles of wine of soft, smooth and juicy Tuscan red!
- Presented in a Leonardo Chianti gift box with carry handle (you might need two hands!)
The Real Review – Top Rank
- Win an exclusive Cloudy Bay At Home prize pack worth $600! Click here for details...
- Cloudy Bay's world famous fizz, named after a world famous dolphin!
- A premium label always reeking of class, Champagne quality at a fraction of the price
- Listed in the "Fine Wines of NZ" for 2019 - and served for Air NZ Business Premier!
- 5 Stars (Michael Cooper) - "typically a powerful wine, creamy, nutty and full-flavoured"
Bob Campbell MW – 5 Stars
New World Wine Awards (Premium NZ Selection) – Gold
Fine Wines of New Zealand
Michael Cooper 5 Stars
Cuisine 5 Stars