Showing 0 to 8 of 8 results
- A brilliant value for money sticky - luscious, refreshing style!
- Made up of 80% range Muscat grape (which hails from France) and 20% of the Flora grape (a grape coming out of California in the US)
- Pair with fruit based or chocolate desserts and blue cheeses
- Lighter in alcohol (7.5%), super juicy, fruity red!
- A light spritz - serve it lightly chilled as a lunchtime tipple!
- A great place to start for non-red wine drinkers or those that love 'em a bit on the sweet side!
- Fun, fresh, fruity and slightly sweeter style bubbles by Brown Brothers
- Just 6% in alcohol - great for bubbly breakfasts, brunches, lunches or with a range of desserts
- Zibibbo is the Italian word for Muscat of Alexandria (the grape they use to make this wine)
- A sweet, dry style, pink bubbles by the guys at Brown Brothers in Australia
- The perfect fizz for a girls night in (or the lads - your secret's safe with us!)
- Lower in alcohol at only 7%
The Real Review – Top Rank
- The finest red produced by Brown Brothers
- From five vineyard sites across Victoria, aged 18 months in oak, drink now to 2030
- 5 Stars & Top Rank (Bob Campbell MW, The Real Review)
- "A heroic red that's deliciously drinkable now but will age well" (Bob Campbell MW)
Bob Campbell MW – 5 Stars
James Halliday 94 Points
James Halliday 5 Star Winery