Showing 0 to 10 of 160 results
- Hand crafted, Certified BioGro Organic, Marlborough SauvyB
- 93/100, 5 Stars (Sam Kim, Wine Orbit)
- "Elegant yet flavoursome palate that's supple and lingering. Beautifully composed and soothing with delicious flavours" (Sam Kim, Wine Orbit)
- Smooth, cream style Chardonnay from Gizzy - the style that the region's best known for!
- "Have a swirl and a sniff to get the punch of flavours!" (Steve Voysey) - we'll give you a clue, it's like peaches 'n' cream!
- Ideal with roast chicken or pork in rich, creamy sauces
The Real Review – Top Value
- Trophy Champion Sauvignon Blanc, Gold medal & 95/100 (New World Wine Awards 2021), 93/100 & Top Value (Bob Campbell MW, The Real Review)
- RESERVE label by Yealands (yes, RESERVE, the slightly flasher stuff!)
- Using select premium parcels of fruit from their Awatere Valley vineyards
- Classic aromatic style Marlborough Sauv packing a punch of tropical and citrus fruit goodness
Bob Campbell MW – 4 Stars
New World Wine Awards Trophy
New World Wine Awards Gold
- "This beauty is one of the country's greatest Gewürztraminers" (Michael Cooper)
- Trophy Champion Gewurz & Gold medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2021)
- Rated as a "Super Classic" by Michael Cooper - quite simply this wine is a stunner!
- The perfect match with spicy Asian food
- They say that half of Cromwell was conceived under the tree in this vineyard!
- 94/100 (Bob Campbell MW) - "A charming wine in a fairly robust and, thankfully, dry style."
- Famous for Pinot Noir - their Rose is just delicious, it's all strawbs and cream!
- One of Man O' War's top selling, most popular wines (one slurp and you'll see why!)
- "2021 was another ripper of a vintage"
- Medium, slightly sweeter style Pinot Gris that's balanced by fresh, crisp acidity
- Every vintage since 2001 has won Gold or 5 Star, impressive huh?
- 7 of the past 9 vintages has scored 95 points with Bob Campbell MW
- Classy Central Pinot - silky, supple with a touch of spice
- Trophy Champion Sauv Blanc & Gold medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2021) - "Sauvignon Blanc drinkers rejoice, this is a terrific example of high-quality Marlborough wine at an unbelievable price."
- "We use lots of whizz-bang technology to make sure our Sauvignon Blanc is treated carefully to extract all those pure, punchy flavours its famous for" (Simon, the winemaker)
- A blend of Marlborough & Awatere Valley fruit
- 100% Organic, Biodynamic Shiraz from McLaren Vale with no added preservatives
- NOW is Natural Organic Wine
- Young, drink NOW style! Bright, fresh,juicy berry fruit flavours with a silky smooth finish