Showing 0 to 10 of 37 results
- In our opinion, one of NZ's best value Syrahs under $20 - year after year after year!
- 90/100 & Top Value (Bob Campbell MW, The Real Review) - "Deep-tinted, juicy syrah with bright violet, dark cherry and berry, pepper, anise and spice flavours"
- Silky, supple medium bodied red bursting with dark berries and spice
- Just the red for a cut of good old Kiwi lamb
- Mills Reef's flagship range, only released under this label when the fruit is top notch
- 5 Stars, 94/100 (Sam Kim, Wine Orbit)
- From the Gimblett Gravels, aged 17 months in oak
- "Classic NZ Wine" status - Michael Cooper's Wine Buyers Guide
Sam Kim – 98 Points
- Te Mata's absolutely world class, single vineyard Hawke's Bay Syrah
- 95/100 (Bob Campbell MW), 95/100 (Huon Hooke), 98/100 (Sam Kim), 5 Stars (Michael Cooper)
- "A stunning rendition of the variety" (Sam Kim)
- Cellar this for the next 8 years plus!
Huon Hooke – 5 Stars
Bob Campbell MW – 5 Stars
Fine Wines of New Zealand
Michael Cooper 5 Stars
- 4 1/2 Stars, 91/100 (Sam Kim), 4 Stars (Michael Cooper)
- "The charming 2020 vintage is an excellent example of the 'drink-young' appeal of Hawke's Bay Syrah." (Michael Cooper)
- Young, fruity, supple Hawke's Bay Syrah
- Made by the Hãhã Wine Company - it means tasty and delicious in Maori
- HOT PRICE! Was $24.99 on special, now deep cut to $21.99! Limited stocks
- Reserve label Hawke's Bay Syrah made by Sileni Estate
- 93/100 (Bob Campbell MW, The Real Review), 4 1/2 Stars (Michael Cooper)
- "Smooth-textured, medium-bodied syrah with ripe plum, blackcurrant, black pepper, subtle violet and spicy oak flavours" (Bob Campbell MW)
- Using their best fruit from the Bridge Pa District
- Tohu (pronounced tor-who) - the world's first Maori owned wine company
- From the Hawke's Bay
- If it's kai time this is the red to enjoy with a cut of good old New Zealand beef or lamb!
- Syrah from various vineyards on Waiheke and neighbouring Ponui Island
- "The 2019 Estate Syrah will easily over deliver in quality and is better than Pinot, way way better than Pinot…." (Man O' War)
- Bright, juicy red and blue berry fruit flavours with a touch of spice and silky smooth tannins
- Only the fourth release of this label in a decade! (2010, 2013, 2016 and 2018)
- The very best fruit used from their Chalk Ridge vineyard in Hawke's Bay
- Four successive scores of 95/100 by Bob Campbell MW!
- "Dense, taut and powerful syrah" (Bob Campbell MW)
- One of Hawke's Bay's superstar producers, this world class Syrah is the 'biz!
- 96/100 & Top Rank (Bob Campbell MW, The Real Review)
- "It sits on the cusp between blockbuster and finesse with a nod in both directions" (Bob Campbell MW)
- Gold medal (NZ Organic Wine Awards 2021), 93/100 (Bob Campbell MW, The Real Review), 5 Stars (Sam Kim)
- "Medium-bodied and rather elegant syrah...A distinctive wine with cellaring potential" (Bob Campbell MW)
- Certified organic Syrah from a family owned Waipara producer
- Rich, full bodied Syrah that's velvety smooth