Showing 0 to 10 of 31 results
- Bright, juicy, fresh and fruity style Hawke's Bay Syrah
- Trinity intentionally release their Syrah as early as possible to maximise the fruit freshness
- "Dangerously easy to sip and succulent to boot. Pure syrah here folks" (Yvonne Lorkin)
- "Fear God & dread nought" - the motto of the HMS Dreadnought, the world's most powerful battleship!
- From the steep hillside vineyards on the eastern end of Waiheke Island
- Aged 20 months in oak before release
- 4 Stars (Winestate magazine), 4 Stars (Raymond Chan), Silver medal (Hawke's Bay Wine Awards), 89/100 (Bob Campbell MW)
- Syrah using fruit from the Gimblett Gravels, Hawke's Bay
- "A simple and appealing wine that offers good bang for the buck. Just drink it!" (Bob Campbell MW)
- HOT PRICE! For a limited time only
- Te Mata's absolutely world class, single vineyard Hawke's Bay Syrah
- 5 Stars, 96/100 (Huon Hooke MW) - "A glorious wine. It has a core of fruit sweetness that is utterly delicious"
- 5 Stars, 97/100 (Sam Kim) - "This latest offering is another stunning beauty under this iconic label"
- Cellar this for the next 8 years plus!
- Hawke's Bay Syrah by the iconic Te Mata Estate
- Love Pinot Noir? You'll dig this! Vibrantly fruit, juicy, smooth style red
- Match it with game meats, Mediterranean cuisine and soft cheeses
- Silky, smooth Hawke's Bay Syrah with a touch of spice
- "Medium-bodied with decent depth of plummy, distinctly spicy flavours that are showing a touch of complexity, it’s an enjoyable, drink-young style." (Michael Cooper, NZ Listener)
- Perfect with a cut of good old Kiwi lamb or game meats
- Reserve label from two of Mill Reef's top vineyards in the Gimblett Gravels in Hawke's Bay
- Silky, smooth, medium bodied red, dark berry and cherry fruits with a touch of spice
- 4 Stars (Michael Cooper MW) - "Fresh and full-bodied, the 2018 vintage is an age-worthy red"
- Perfect with a cut of good old Kiwi lamb
- Elephant Hill are one of the Hawke's Bay's classiest producers - they ooze class and style!
- From their Gimblett, Bridge Pa and Te Awanga vineyards - aged 18 months in oak
- 91/100 (Bob Campbell MW) - "A smooth-textured and deliciously approachable wine"
- A label dedicated to Church Road legend Tom McDonald, some call him the "Father of red wine in NZ"
- A fragrant, silky style red with a touch of spice
- Produced from the Gimblett Road and Bridge Pa sub regions in Hawke's Bay
- Vidal Estate's top of the range Syrah, only release in great vintages
- 96/100 (Bob Campbell MW) - "Bright, vibrant, high energy syrah...An elegant powerhouse"
- 100% Gimblett Gravels fruit, 18 months in French oak, a special wine that'll go the distance
- Cellaring potential of 12+ years from vintage