Showing 0 to 10 of 25 results
- Very reliable Hawke's Bay Syrah by NZ's most awarded winery, Villa Maria
- Gold medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2020), 94/100 & Buy of the Week October 2020 (Bob Campbell MW)
- Silky, supple medium bodied red bursting with dark berries and spice!
- Just the red for a cut of good old Kiwi lamb
- Bright, juicy, fresh and fruity style Hawke's Bay Syrah
- Trinity intentionally release their Syrah as early as possible to maximise the fruit freshness
- 90/100 (Bob Campbell MW) - "high-energy wine that packs a lot of punch for the price"
- Named Chalk Ridge as the vineyard block is covered with fossilised limestone
- 91/100 (Bob Campbell MW)
- "Fine-boned syrah with floral, pepper, chalk, mineral and red fruit flavours. A supple wine with purity and restrained power, supported by a backbone of fine tannins that provide interesting cellaring prospects" (Bob Campbell MW)
- "Fear God & dread nought" - the motto of the HMS Dreadnought, the world's most powerful battleship!
- 95/100 (Bob Campbell MW) - " A powerful, complex wine with a promising future"
- From the steep hillside vineyards on the eastern end of Waiheke Island
- Aged 18 months in oak before release
- Triple Silver medal winner
- Syrah using fruit from the Gimblett Gravels, Hawke's Bay
- "A light, supple wine in an easy-drinking style and at an appropriate price ($22)" (Bob Campbell MW)
- Te Mata's absolutely world class, single vineyard Hawke's Bay Syrah
- 5 Stars, 96/100 (Huon Hooke MW) - "A glorious wine. It has a core of fruit sweetness that is utterly delicious"
- 5 Stars, 97/100 (Sam Kim) - "This latest offering is another stunning beauty under this iconic label"
- Cellar this for the next 8 years plus!
- Only the fourth release of this label in a decade! (2010, 2013, 2016 and 2018)
- The very best fruit used from their Chalk Ridge vineyard in Hawke's Bay
- Four successive scores of 95/100 by Bob Campbell MW!
- "Dense, taut and powerful syrah" (Bob Campbell MW)
- Silky, smooth Hawke's Bay Syrah with a touch of spice
- "Medium-bodied with decent depth of plummy, distinctly spicy flavours that are showing a touch of complexity, it’s an enjoyable, drink-young style." (Michael Cooper, NZ Listener)
- Perfect with a cut of good old Kiwi lamb or game meats
NZ Wine of the Year Awards – Silver
- Reserve label from two of Mill Reef's top vineyards in the Gimblett Gravels in Hawke's Bay
- Silky, smooth, medium bodied red, dark berry and cherry fruits with a touch of spice
- 90/100 (Bob Campbell MW) - "Quite a rich, gutsy red, with bright red berry, pepper-spice, subtle floral and spicy oak flavours"
- Perfect with a cut of good old Kiwi lamb
Bob Campbell MW – 4 Stars
Michael Cooper 4 Stars
Winestate 4 Stars