Showing 0 to 10 of 33 results
- The quintessential premium Kiwi bubbles in cute little 200ml Piccolos!
- The only NZ Methode Traditionelle producer that lends its name from a French Champagne house
- Champagne quality bubbly...from the south of England!
- Platinum award, 97/100 (Decanter World Wine Awards 2018)
- From the chalky soil vineyards of Kent, Sussex, Dorset and Hampsire
- Named after Sir Kenelm Digby - inventor of the modern day wine bottle
- The family owned business of Daniel Le Brun - from a French winemaking family with 12 generations of Champagne winemaking know-how!
- 94/100 & Top Rank (Bob Campbell MW, Nov 2020) - "A bold, bright and perfectly balanced méthode in a crisp, dry style"
- Methode Traditionelle - using the same techniques as French Champagne, from premium Marlborough grapes
- "Blanc de Blancs" style - made entirely with Chardonnay grapes
- "New Zealand's most awarded bubbly on the show circuit." - Michael Cooper
- 95/100 & Top Rank (Bob Campbell MW, The Real Review) - "A fine, tight, dry sparkling wine, with a perfect balance of sweetness and bright acidity. Should develop well with bottle age"
- Blanc de Blancs fizz (made entirely with Chardonnay grapes) from a single vintage
- A classy fizz that's a perfect match with poached chicken or seared scallops
- Methode Traditionelle (bottle fermented, the same method they use to make Champagne)
- Gold medal winner (Royal Easter Wine Show 2020), 91/100 & Top Value (Bob Campbell MW, The Real Review)
- "A distinctive wine with character" (Bob Campbell MW)
- Perfect crowd pleasing, function fizz that won't break the bank - the go to bubbles for weddings, parties or any other old shin dig you've got planned!
- 93/100 & Top Rank (Bob Campbell MW, The Real Review, December 2019), 4 Stars & Best Buy (Cuisine magazine 2020)
- "An impressive fizz offering good value." (Bob Campbell MW)
- Methode Traditionelle - made in the same way as Champagne
- One of Marlborough's pioneer fizz labels!
- Double Gold medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2021)
- From California (USA), produced by luxury French Champagne giants Louis Roederer
- "It would not be out of place in a Champagne line up" (Cuisine magazine 2017)
- Produced from oak aged, reserve quality wines - it's an absolute must try!
- Ranked No.4 NZ Sparkling (Cuisine magazine 2020), 4 1/2 Stars (Cuisine magazine 2020), Gold medal (NZ Wine of the Year Awards 2019), 5 Stars, 95/100 (Sam Kim)
- Made 100% with Chardonnay grapes (Blanc de Blancs) from a single vintage (2015)
- Aged 27 months on lees for extra richness and texture
- 5 Stars, 95/100 (Bob Campbell MW, Feb 2020)
- Made by Cloudy Bay - they helped put us on the world wine map!
- Named after a famous dolphin, Pelorus Jack
- Super stylish, Champagne quality pink fizz that's bound to impress
The Real Review – Top Rank
- Cloudy Bay's world famous fizz, named after a world famous dolphin!
- A premium label always reeking of class, Champagne quality at a fraction of the price
- 95/100 (Huon Hooke, The Real Review) - "A quite outstanding wine for its station"
- 5 Stars (Michael Cooper) - "typically a powerful wine, creamy, nutty and full-flavoured"
Huon Hooke – 5 Stars
Bob Campbell MW – 5 Stars
New World Wine Awards (Premium NZ Selection) – Gold
Michael Cooper 5 Stars
Cuisine 5 Stars