Showing 0 to 10 of 88 results
- Farnese's massively popular, awesome value Montepulciano red from Abruzzo in Italy!
- Medium bodied, juicy and bright
- From an excellent 2018 vintage, rated 95/100 (Luca Maroni - one of Italy's top wine writers)
- Gold medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2019)
- Mendoza from Malbec, Argentina
- Full of ripe, juicy, black fruit flavours with a touch of spice - this is what made Mendoza Malbec famous!
- Stunner! 10 year old aged Spanish red - aged two years in oak, eight years in bottle
- Produced from 30 year old Tempranillo vines, imported by an NZ Master of Wine
- Medium to full bodied, smooth, mellow, perfectly aged red ready go to go now!
- Organic Tempranillo (temp-rah-knee-oh) from Castilla in central Spain
- 92/100 (Sam Kim, Wine Orbit) - "Delightfully styled and elegantly spicy...It’s succulent and plump on the palate, displaying bright fruit flavours and fine texture, finishing long and attractively dry"
- Pair with grilled and barbecued red meats, grilled veggies or go full on Spanish and whip up a paella! Olé!
- One of the top selling premium Cotes du Rhone brands in the UK!
- Blend of Syrah, Grenache and Mourvedre from the southern Rhone valley, France
- Medium bodied, spicy, warm-hearted style red
- Farnese's massively popular, top notch value Sangiovese red from Abruzzo in Italy!
- Light to medium bodied red
- Try with rich pastas, spicy meaty pizzas, salami or other cold cuts, chorizo or cheese
- Petite Sirah's the grape. Full bodied red with spicy, sweet dark fruit flavours
- Gold medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2020), 5 Stars, 94/100 (Sam Kim)
- From California, USA (if you like Johnny Q's Caravan Petit Sirah - try this, it's a step up!)
- Produced in Clarksburg, 20 miles east of the world famous Napa Valley where you could easily spend twice this on a similar wine
- From southern Italy (Puglia to be precise, the heel of Italy's boot like shape!) - the home of some of Italy's best bang for buck reds!
- Medium to full bodied, warm and spicy red full of dark, sweet fruited flavours
- Slug it back with pizzas, pastas and meatballs!
- Limited stocks at this hot price! RRP $28.99, now down to $19.99!
- Chianti - a blend of Sangiovese (and the lesser known Sangiovese and Canaiolo grape) from select Tuscany vineyards
- Medium bodied, juicy red full of bright red fruit, wild cherry, herby flavours
- Food match? Go Italian! Pizzas, pastas, lasagnes and cold cuts like salami!
- Blend of Negroamaro, Primitivo, Montepulciano and Nero d'Avola
- 90/100 (Bob Campbell MW) - "Juicy, almost syrupy, red with ripe plum, fruitcake, dried fruits, vanilla and subtle spice flavours. The perfect wine for pasta served with a rich meat sauce"
- From Puglia in southern Italy
- "Il Sarone" is the winemaker's nickname