Showing 0 to 10 of 93 results
- Stunner! 10 year old aged Spanish red - aged two years in oak, eight years in bottle
- Produced from 30 year old Tempranillo vines, imported by an NZ Master of Wine
- Medium to full bodied, smooth, mellow, perfectly aged red ready go to go now!
- One of the top selling premium Cotes du Rhone brands in the UK!
- Blend of Syrah, Grenache and Mourvedre from the southern Rhone valley, France
- Medium bodied, spicy, warm-hearted style red
- Matias Riccitelli. He likes to think of himself as a winemaker first, a traveller second and an endless dreamer third
- Mendoza from Malbec, Argentina
- Full of ripe, juicy, black fruit flavours with a touch of spice - this is what made Mendoza Malbec famous!
- Petite Sirah's the grape. Full bodied red with spicy, sweet dark fruit flavours
- Gold medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2020), 5 Stars, 94/100 (Sam Kim)
- From California, USA (if you like Johnny Q's Caravan Petit Sirah - try this, it's a step up!)
- Produced in Clarksburg, 20 miles east of the world famous Napa Valley where you could easily spend twice this on a similar wine
- Organic Tempranillo (temp-rah-knee-oh) from Castilla in central Spain
- 92/100 (Sam Kim, Wine Orbit) - "Delightfully styled and elegantly spicy...It’s succulent and plump on the palate, displaying bright fruit flavours and fine texture, finishing long and attractively dry"
- Pair with grilled and barbecued red meats, grilled veggies or go full on Spanish and whip up a paella! Olé!
- Rich, medium to full bodied Tempranillo - lovers of Aussie Shiraz will totally dig this!
- 5 Stars, 93/100 (Sam Kim, Wine Orbit)
- Produced from 25-35 year old vines in Manchuela in the heart of Spain
- From southern Italy (Puglia to be precise, the heel of Italy's boot like shape!) - the home of some of Italy's best bang for buck reds!
- Medium to full bodied, warm and spicy red full of dark, sweet fruited flavours
- Slug it back with pizzas, pastas and meatballs!
- Old vine Zinfandel from California, USA
- From 60-80 year old vines
- From a sixth generation family of farmers and grape growers
- Aged 12 months in American oak - raspberry and blackberry fruit flavours with a raisin/licorice like character