Showing 0 to 10 of 445 results
- First produced by Wolf Blass for Qantas' Business & First Class customers
- The classic Barossa style Shiraz - big, bold, rich red
- Pair with seared Kangaroo fillet or sizzling Mongolian lamb (or a lump of good old Kiwi roast beef or lamb will do!)
- Coleraine '19 - the 35th release of the wine Decanter magazine recently labelled as "New Zealand's First Growth"
- 5 Stars, 98/100 (Bob Campbell MW) - "An iconic brand meets a terrific vintage. The result is a “must have” wine for collectors and investors. This is elegance on a grand scale and one of the best vintages I’ve tasted."
- Individually wrapped in Coleraine branded, vintage dated tissue and packaged in a Te Mata branded wooden box
- One for the VVIP red wine lover - cellar for 20-30 years plus!
- The Devil lives in the cellar, or so the story goes...
- Rated No.4 Most Admired Wine Brand in the World 2019 (Drinks International)
- Light, soft, easy drinking Pinot - South American style!
- A blend from across South Australia - Coonawarra, Barossa and McLaren Vale
- Aged for 5 months in oak - medium bodied, full of rich, juicy black berry and cherry flavours
- Formerly known as just "Gold Label", now "Gold Label Regional Reserve"
- Aged 15 months in American oak before selected parcels are finished in Scottish whiskey barrels!
- Using fruit from the Barossa Valley, south Australia
- Medium to full bodied style red, sweet, dark fruits and chocolate flavours
- Pinot Noir from Felton Road, Bannockburn in Central Otago
- Home to the first vines planted in Bannockburn
- "The texture is velvet, the finish complex...this is a gorgeous Pinot Noir."
- Seriously good! Drink now or cellar to 2030
- Duck, Duck, Duck, GOOSE - tag, you're it!
- Deep, dark, full bodied Barossa Shiraz
- Silver medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2020), 86/100 & Top Value (Ralph Kyte-Powell, The Real Review)
- "A friendly sort of Barossa quaffer with dark berry smells and flavours, fruit-sweet, medium-bodied" (Ralph Kyte-Powell, The Real Review)
- 90/100 & Top Value (Amanda Yallop, The Real Review)
- "A big and bold shiraz, ripe black fruits, anise and cinnamon line the palate. Good line and length" (Amanda Yallop, The Real Review)
- Typical Barossa - big & rich. But she's vibrant and juicy with soft tannins too
- One of the world's top selling Bordeaux reds!
- Made by Baron Philippe de Rothschild - one of the world's most famous wine producers!
- Soft, easy drinking style red blend of Merlot, Cabernet Sauv and Cabernet Franc