Showing 0 to 10 of 386 results
- Rich, medium to full bodied Tempranillo - lovers of Aussie Shiraz will totally dig this!
- 4 1/2 Stars (Sam Kim, Wine Orbit) - "Beautifully ripe and fragrant...excellent fruit intensity backed by polished tannins"
- Produced from 25-35 year old vines in Manchuela in the heart of Spain
- Lighter in alcohol (7.5%), super juicy, fruity red!
- A light spritz - serve it lightly chilled as a lunchtime tipple!
- A great place to start for non-red wine drinkers or those that love 'em a bit on the sweet side!
- World famous Spanish red blend - yep, the one that comes with the little plastic bull!
- "Sangre de Toro" means blood of the bull - this is a blend of Garnacha and the lesser known Carinena
- Rich, juicy, highly drinkable red - if you love Pinot Noir or Syrah try this
- Torres are No.2 World's Most Admired Wine Brand for 2019 (No.1 in 2017 and 2018!)
- Mega 5 Litre sized bottle of Italian Chianti!
- Mama mia - over six and a half standard sized bottles of wine of soft, smooth and juicy Tuscan red!
- Presented in a Leonardo Chianti gift box with carry handle (you might need two hands!)
- Organic and biodynamically produced red from a legendary Rhone Valley producer
- A blend of 80% Grenache / 20% Syrah
- 93/100, 5 Stars (Sam Kim) - "The wine offers terrific fruit power and intensity, brilliantly supported by silky texture and fine, chalky tannins"
- If you like your reds rich, soft and juicy you'll love this absolute fruit-bomb of a red from Spain!
- Bang for buck - it's why we love Spain and it's why this wine has taken NZ by storm!
- Irresistably easy to slurp by itself, but it'll pair well with red meats & cheeses
- This is exactly why we love South American reds - ridiculous value for money!
- Malbec is to Argentina what Marlborough Sauvy is to NZ - it's just what they do best
- Soft, rich and juicy style red - highly gluggable!
- Four times winners of "Argentina Wine Producer of the Year" and a regular listing as "Value Brands of the Year" by Wines & Spirits Magazine
- Pronounced "car-men-yare" - this is the grape that Chile does best! Amazing value from South America!
- "Casillero del Diablo" - Cellar of the Devil! Or so the story goes...
- Dark fruited little drop, medium bodied with a touch of smoky/spicyness
- Made by Scottish born, Spanish based Master of Wine Norrel Robertson (he learnt a trick or two here in NZ)
- Grenache Shiraz blend from Calatayud (near Zaragoza in the north of Spain)
- Dark inky in colour and packed with dark berry fruits with soft, silky tannins