Showing 0 to 10 of 349 results
- Rich, medium to full bodied Tempranillo - lovers of Aussie Shiraz will totally dig this!
- 4 1/2 Stars (Sam Kim, Wine Orbit) - "Beautifully ripe and fragrant...excellent fruit intensity backed by polished tannins"
- Produced from 25-35 year old vines in Manchuela in the heart of Spain
- World famous Spanish red blend - yep, the one that comes with the little plastic bull!
- "Sangre de Toro" means blood of the bull - this is a blend of Garnacha and the lesser known Carinena
- Rich, juicy, highly drinkable red - if you love Pinot Noir or Syrah try this
- Torres are No.2 World's Most Admired Wine Brand for 2019 (No.1 in 2017 and 2018!)
- Mega 5 Litre sized bottle of Italian Chianti!
- Mama mia - over six and a half standard sized bottles of wine of soft, smooth and juicy Tuscan red!
- Presented in a Leonardo Chianti gift box with carry handle (you might need two hands!)
- Organic and biodynamically produced red from a legendary Rhone Valley producer
- A blend of 80% Grenache / 20% Syrah
- 5 Stars (Sam Kim) - "The wine offers terrific fruit power and intensity, brilliantly supported by silky texture and fine, chalky tannins"
- This is exactly why we love South American reds - ridiculous value for money!
- Malbec is to Argentina what Marlborough Sauvy is to NZ - it's just what they do best
- Soft, rich and juicy style red - highly gluggable!
- Four times winners of "Argentina Wine Producer of the Year" and a regular listing as "Value Brands of the Year" by Wines & Spirits Magazine
- Pronounced "car-men-yare" - this is the grape that Chile does best! Amazing value from South America!
- "Casillero del Diablo" - Cellar of the Devil! Or so the story goes...
- Dark fruited little drop, medium bodied with a touch of smoky/spicyness
- HOT PRICE! Limited time winery special (selling at cellar door for $26.99!)
- The native Italian grape Montepulciano, grown on the winery's doorstep in north west Auckland
- Guido is the name of the winemaker's dog - you might find him occasionally trotting around the winery (apparently in velvet pants)
- "A berryish, spicy fragrance. Mouthfilling and smooth" (Michael Cooper)
- Farnese's massively popular, awesome value Montepulciano red from Abruzzo in Italy!
- Medium bodied, juicy and bright
- Gold medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2018), Silver medal (New World Wine Awards 2018)
- The No.1 selling premium Cotes-du-Rhone brand in the UK!
- Blend of Syrah, Grenache and Mourvedre from the southern Rhone valley, France
- Medium bodied, spicy, warm-hearted style red
- Skilful blend of Syrah, Grenache and Carignan
- From the Langue-Doc region, southern France
- Extremely drinkable - if you're into Merlot, NZ Syrah or some of the easy drinking Spanish reds you'll love this!