Showing 0 to 10 of 138 results
- The quintessential premium Kiwi bubbles in cute little 200ml Piccolos!
- The only NZ Methode Traditionelle producer that lends its name from a French Champagne house
- Piper's "Chef de Cave" (head honcho) is eight time "Sparkling Winemaker of the Year!"
- 4 Stars (Cuisine magazine 2021)
- Available in a Piper Heidsieck branded gift box, delivered anywhere in NZ
- The No.1 selling Champagne in the world!
- It's also one of the most mis-pronounced wines in the world! For the record it's "Mo-ette" (with the 'T' prounounced)
- For every second you're reading this someone will have blown the top off a bottle of Moet, how crazy is that?
- One of the best value for money French Champagnes money can buy
- Recommended in Cuisine magazine's annual Champagne tasting 9 years running!
- Gold medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2020), 4 Stars & Best Buy (Cuisine magazine 2020)
- The coolest Champagne brand in the world in a way cool 1.5 Litre Magnum sized bottle!
- This is how you kick off a party in style!
- Delivered anywhere in New Zealand with your personal gift message included
- Champagne quality bubbly...from the south of England!
- Platinum award, 97/100 (Decanter World Wine Awards 2018)
- From the chalky soil vineyards of Kent, Sussex, Dorset and Hampsire
- Named after Sir Kenelm Digby - inventor of the modern day wine bottle
- The world's #1 selling Champagne in half size 375ml size bottles
- The perfect sharing size for two (a flute each!)
- One of the most mis-pronounced wines (for the record it's "Mo-ette" with the T pronounced!)
- 4 Stars (Cuisine magazine 2021) - "Encased In what can only be described as a spectacular bottle this prosecco tastes as impressive as it looks with enticing ripe summer berry fruit, red apple and a slight spice"
- A change in strict Prosecco appellation rules means Rosé Prosecco is now officially a thing
- Bright, refreshing style bubbles with fresh summer fruit flavours - think strawberries, berries and cherries!
- Originally a small group of Premier & Grand Cru vineyard owners, now a multi award winning Champagne producer!
- Aged for 4 years in cellar before release (longer than most!)
- Double Gold medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2020)
- Available in a Palmer & Co branded white gift box
- The coolest Champagne in the world, Rose style!
- The perfect Champagne to serve with a fresh fruit platter or deli meats
- Delivered anywhere in NZ with a personalised gift message!