Showing 0 to 10 of 19 results
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Shiraz and Malbec blend from Victoria, Australia
- A limited release wine by one of Australia's oldest wine making families
- Pair it with some spicy snags off the barbie!
- Bordeaux style red blend from Waiheke Island
- Named after 19th Century battleships fitted with plates of armour
- 95/100 (Bob Campbell MW) - "A Bordeaux-like red, especially in its rich texture and complex array of flavours...It has serious cellaring potential"
- 7 of the previous 8 vintages have scored 95/100 or more with Bob Campbell!
- From the world famous Gimblett Gravels in Hawke's Bay (they produce some seriously good Bordeaux style reds in this part of the world)
- Great potential for the cellar for a modestly priced red (best drinking 2019+)
- Great with game and red meat as well as hearty pasta dishes
- Coleraine '18 - the 34th release of the wine Decanter magazine recently labelled as "New Zealand's First Growth"
- "All changed when Coleraine hit the market. No one had dreamed such a wine could be made from New Zealand grapes" (Bob Campbell MW)
- Each magnum individually wrapped in Coleraine branded, vintage dated tissue and packaged in a Te Mata branded wooden box
- Cabernet blend by Te Mata Estate - this latest 2018 is nothing short of world class!
- 5 Stars, 95/100 (Huon Hooke MW) - "An excellent Awatea, with the structure to age and develop for many years"
- Named after the SS Awatea, which has family connections to the vineyard
- Cellar for 15-20 years
- Full bodied blend of Cab Sauv, Shiraz and a splash of Malbec from Langhorne Creek
- "A stylish wine" - 93/100 (Huon Hooke MW)
- Over 50 years of this iconic Grey Label wine by Wolf Blass
- Try with a rich, red meat or game dish like a Moroccan lamb shank or roast pheasant
- Te Mata's number one selling wine!
- 5 Stars, 93/100 (Sam Kim) - "A wonderfully composed Bordeaux-style offering stunning value ($22)"
- Bordeaux blend of Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Cabernet Franc
- Soft, rich, ripe red - perfect for the Sunday lamb roast!
- Mills Reef's flagship range, only released under this label when the fruit is top notch
- 5 Stars (Michael Cooper), 5 Stars, 95/100 (Bob Campbell MW)
- "Big, quite oaky red in an elegant rather than blockbuster style" (Bob Campbell MW)
- 17 months in premium French oak - this is rich, complex Bordeaux blend from the Gimblett Gravels
- From the Coonawarra in South Australia (Wynns were one of the first to plant grapes here)
- Medium to full bodied, plush, dark berry fruits with a touch of spice
- The red stripe on the label reflects Coonawarra’s distinctive terra rossa strip, thought of as some of the best viticultural soil in the world!