Showing 0 to 10 of 879 results
- The quintessential premium Kiwi bubbles in cute little 200ml Piccolos!
- The only NZ Methode Traditionelle producer that lends its name from a French Champagne house
- Piper's "Chef de Cave" (head honcho) is eight time "Sparkling Winemaker of the Year!"
- 4 Stars (Cuisine magazine 2021)
- Available in a Piper Heidsieck branded gift box, delivered anywhere in NZ
- Medium sweet style Riesling by one of Central Otago's big name producers, Mt Difficulty
- Drink now or throw some in the cellar for the next 6-9 years
- Ideal with spicy Asian cuisine and simple fish dishes
- First produced by Wolf Blass for Qantas' Business & First Class customers
- The classic Barossa style Shiraz - big, bold, rich red
- Pair with seared Kangaroo fillet or sizzling Mongolian lamb (or a lump of good old Kiwi roast beef or lamb will do!)
- Coleraine '19 - the 35th release of the wine Decanter magazine recently labelled as "New Zealand's First Growth"
- 5 Stars, 98/100 (Bob Campbell MW) - "An iconic brand meets a terrific vintage. The result is a “must have” wine for collectors and investors. This is elegance on a grand scale and one of the best vintages I’ve tasted."
- Individually wrapped in Coleraine branded, vintage dated tissue and packaged in a Te Mata branded wooden box
- One for the VVIP red wine lover - cellar for 20-30 years plus!
- LIMITED STOCKS in this Moet & Chandon branded gift box
- The No.1 selling Champagne in the world!
- It's also one of the most mis-pronounced wines in the world! For the record it's "Mo-ette" (with the 'T' prounounced)
- For every second you're reading this someone will have blown the top off a bottle of Moet, how crazy is that?
- Hand crafted, Certified BioGro Organic, Marlborough SauvyB
- 93/100, 5 Stars (Sam Kim, Wine Orbit)
- "Elegant yet flavoursome palate that's supple and lingering. Beautifully composed and soothing with delicious flavours" (Sam Kim, Wine Orbit)
- One of the best value for money French Champagnes money can buy
- Recommended in Cuisine magazine's annual Champagne tasting 9 years running!
- Gold medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2020), 4 Stars & Best Buy (Cuisine magazine 2020)
- The Devil lives in the cellar, or so the story goes...
- Rated No.4 Most Admired Wine Brand in the World 2019 (Drinks International)
- Light, soft, easy drinking Pinot - South American style!
- A blend from across South Australia - Coonawarra, Barossa and McLaren Vale
- Aged for 5 months in oak - medium bodied, full of rich, juicy black berry and cherry flavours
- Formerly known as just "Gold Label", now "Gold Label Regional Reserve"