Showing 0 to 10 of 29 results
- Double Gold medal winner, 86/100 (James Halliday)
- "A well made wine, the use of oak staves joining with luscious blackcurrant fruit" (James Halliday)
- Made by Johnny Q - aka John Quarisa. He's the same guy that produces the blockbuster Shot in the Dark and 30 Mile range!
- Four times winners of "Argentina Wine Producer of the Year" and a regular listing as "Value Brands of the Year" by Wines & Spirits Magazine
- Easy drinking, fruit driven, juicy Cabernet
- Ideal with pretty much any slab of red meat, or a meaty pizza!
- Gold medal, 95/100 (New World Wine Awards 2019)
- One of Australia's great value for money red wine labels!
- Multi region blend from across South Australia
- Medium bodied, fruit driven Cabernet - perfect for hearty red meat dishes!
- Medium to full bodied Cabernet from the Clare Valley in South Australia
- Full of rich fruit flavours and a touch of spice
- Try food matching it with Kangaroo meatballs - if you're short on a pair of those we reckon a cut of good old Kiwi lamb or venison would do the trick!
- The Devil lives in the cellar, or so the story goes...
- Top UK wine writer Matthew Jukes has recommended this wine in every year of his fifteen years as a wine critic!
- Medium to full bodied red, crammed with delicious cassis fruit!
- Gold medal (Royal Adelaide Wine Show 2018)
- Rich, flavoursome Cabernet from the Barossa Valley, South Australia
- Aged 12 months in oak
- Iconic label made by the dudes at Saltrams
- A label dedicated to the bloke some call the "Father of Red Wine in NZ" - Tom McDonald
- This would've been Tom's kind of wine - a full bodied, classic Bordeaux style Cabernet
- Food matching? Try savoury and red meat dishes, hard and blue cheeses
- A blend from across South Australia - Coonawarra, Barossa and McLaren Vale
- Aged for 5 months in oak - medium bodied, full of rich, juicy black berry and cherry flavours
- Formerly known as just "Gold Label", now "Gold Label Regional Reserve"
- Mills Reef's flagship range, only released under this label when the fruit is top notch
- Gold medal (China Wine & Spirits), 4 1/2 Stars & No.3 NZ Bordeax blend (Cuisine magazine 2019)
- "rich spices...dark-red berry fruits and a ripe palate" (Cuisine magazine 2019)
- Aged for 17 months in premium French and American oak, cellar until 2025