Showing 0 to 10 of 25 results
- Made by Johnny Q - aka John Quarisa. He's the same guy that produces the blockbuster Shot in the Dark and 30 Mile range!
- 91/100 (James Halliday's Wine Companion), Gold medal (China Wine & Spirits Competition 2020)
- "A wine that is as striking for its piercing currant flavours as it for its comparative restraint...highly varietal and rewarding." (James Halliday's Wine Companion)
- Four times winners of "Argentina Wine Producer of the Year" and a regular listing as "Value Brands of the Year" by Wines & Spirits Magazine
- Easy drinking, fruit driven, juicy Cabernet
- Ideal with pretty much any slab of red meat, or a meaty pizza!
- One of Australia's great value for money red wine labels!
- Multi region blend from across South Australia
- Medium bodied, fruit driven Cabernet - perfect for hearty red meat dishes!
- Medium to full bodied Cabernet from the Clare Valley in South Australia
- 90/100 & Top Value (Bob Campbell MW) - "A crowd-pleasing cabernet sauvignon that offers good value at this price"
- Try food matching it with Kangaroo meatballs - if you're short on a pair of those we reckon a cut of good old Kiwi lamb or venison would do the trick!
- Rich, flavoursome Cabernet from the Barossa Valley, South Australia
- 90/100 (Nick Butler, The Real Review) - "It's a terrific value proposition with genuine varietal appeal"
- Aged 12 months in oak
- Iconic label made by the dudes at Saltrams
- A label dedicated to the bloke some call the "Father of Red Wine in NZ" - Tom McDonald
- This would've been Tom's kind of wine - a full bodied, classic Bordeaux style Cabernet
- Food matching? Try savoury and red meat dishes, hard and blue cheeses
- A blend from across South Australia - Coonawarra, Barossa and McLaren Vale
- Aged for 5 months in oak - medium bodied, full of rich, juicy black berry and cherry flavours
- Formerly known as just "Gold Label", now "Gold Label Regional Reserve"
- Mills Reef's flagship range, only released under this label when the fruit is top notch
- Gold medal (China Wine & Spirits), 4 1/2 Stars & No.3 NZ Bordeax blend (Cuisine magazine 2019)
- "rich spices...dark-red berry fruits and a ripe palate" (Cuisine magazine 2019)
- Aged for 17 months in premium French and American oak, cellar until 2025
- Named after Max Schubert, former Chief Winemaker who created the Penfolds Bin series and the legendary Penfolds Grange
- 91/100 (Huon Hooke, The Real Review) - "This is a very good cabernet with remarkable depth and structure for the price"
- This is first class Cabernet! Absolutely delicious now but has cellaring potential to 2026