Showing 0 to 10 of 32 results
- First class Cabernet from one of Argentina's top producers (and part of the LVMH luxury brands group)
- 94/100 (Bob Campbell MW) - "Flagship cabernet sauvignon from a selection of the best high-altitude vineyards with cassis, black olive, blackberry, floral/violet and spicy oak flavours. Tight, firmly-structured wine that promises to cellar well."
- Drink now or cellar until 2033
- Each bottle beautifully presented in Terrazas de los Andes branded tissue
- A blend from across South Australia - Coonawarra, Barossa and McLaren Vale
- Aged for 5 months in oak - medium bodied, full of rich, juicy black berry and cherry flavours
- Formerly known as just "Gold Label", now "Gold Label Regional Reserve"
- Mills Reef's flagship range, only released under this label when the fruit is top notch
- Gold medal (China Wine & Spirits), 4 1/2 Stars & No.3 NZ Bordeax blend (Cuisine magazine 2019)
- "rich spices...dark-red berry fruits and a ripe palate" (Cuisine magazine 2019)
- Aged for 17 months in premium French and American oak, cellar until 2025
- From one of the McLaren Vale's oldest producers
- "Pirramimma" is an aboriginal phrase for 'moon and the stars' (grab this, you'll be over the moon!)
- It's full of classic Cabernet flavours - blackcurrants, dark berries and plums with a touch of spice
- Solid cellaring potential of 10-12 years
- Made by Johnny Q - aka John Quarisa. He's the same guy that produces the blockbuster Shot in the Dark and 30 Mile range!
- Trophy, Gold & Best Value Award (China Wine & Spirits Awards)
- Lush, sweetly fruited, medium to full bodied Cabernet from South Australia
James Halliday 5 Star Winery (2021)
- From the Coonawarra in South Australia (Wynns were one of the first to plant grapes here)
- 97/100 & Top Rank (Huon Hooke, The Real Review) - "A superb wine and a classic of both variety and region"
- 96/100 (James Halliday) - "One sip, you're in. Another seductive Black Label and it's a wow."
- Drink now or cellar for a further 10-15 years from vintage
The Real Review – Top Rank
Huon Hooke – 5 Stars
James Halliday 96 Points
- Four times winners of "Argentina Wine Producer of the Year" and a regular listing as "Value Brands of the Year" by Wines & Spirits Magazine
- Easy drinking, fruit driven, juicy Cabernet
- Ideal with pretty much any slab of red meat, or a meaty pizza!
- Cabernet Sauvignon from the Barossa
- H&V stands for Hill & Valley - fruit from the Adelaide Hills and the Eden Valley regions of the Barossa
- "There are dark brooding fruit aromas with hints of blueberry and choc-mint"
- One of Australia's great value for money red wine labels!
- Multi region blend from across South Australia
- Medium bodied, fruit driven Cabernet - perfect for hearty red meat dishes!