Showing 0 to 10 of 11 results
- One of Man O' War's top selling, most popular wines (one slurp and you'll see why!)
- "2021 was another ripper of a vintage"
- Medium, slightly sweeter style Pinot Gris that's balanced by fresh, crisp acidity
- Sauvignon Blanc and Semillon blend from the eastern end of Waiheke Island
- 5 Stars (Michael Cooper) - "A serious, very age-worthy wine, it's well worth cellaring to 2022+"
- 93/100 (Bob Campbell MW) - "Appealing purity and a perfect balance of tangy acidity that helps drive a lengthy finish"
- Named after gravestone boulders littered across their volvanic hilltop vineyards
- Pinot Gris from Ponui Island (south east of Waiheke Island) & Waiheke Island with a cult like following
- Lush, softly textured and a touch on the sweeter side. Simply gorgeous!
- Exiled has a cult like following with Pinot Gris lovers - find out why!
- A Bordeaux inspired blend from the islands of Waiheke and neighbouring Ponui Island
- 94/100 (Bob Campbell MW) - "Intense, flavoursome wine with cassis, dark berry, dried herbs, hedgerow and charcuterie flavours feature in this relatively complex wine"
- Blend of Cabernet Franc, Malbec, Merlot and a splash of Petit Verdot
- Gorgeous full bodied Bordeaux style red with big, bold flavours, ripe tannins and a touch of spice
- 90/100 (Bob Campbell MW, The Real Review) - "Gives a nod in the direction of Chablis"
- Chardonnay from Man O' War on Waiheke Island
- Using fruit from several small block vineyards - Puriri, Nikau, Little Beast, Lone Kauri and Root Rake
- Rich, ripe stonefruit flavours and a touch of oak
- Sauvignon Blanc from Man O' War on Waiheke Island
- Great with seafood.... or "A tasty reward for finishing your chores"
- Clean, crisp, dry white with tropical fruit flavours galore
- Syrah from various vineyards on Waiheke and neighbouring Ponui Island
- "The 2019 Estate Syrah will easily over deliver in quality and is better than Pinot, way way better than Pinot…." (Man O' War)
- Bright, juicy red and blue berry fruit flavours with a touch of spice and silky smooth tannins
- Bordeaux style red blend from Waiheke Island
- Named after 19th Century battleships fitted with plates of armour
- 95/100 & Top Rank (Bob Campbell MW, The Real Review) - "Bold, intense and youthful wine with strong cherry and berry, plum, dried fruits, spices, liquorice, dark chocolate and cedar flavours. Impressive now but with obvious cellaring potential"
- PINQUE ON SALE! Hot price for a limited time, was $27.99 on special
- Pinque means what in French? Go on, have a guess!
- Named after the small, flat-bottomed ships that sailed the Mediterranean as cargo ships (maybe carting around Provencal style Rose?)
- A dry, delicate, refreshing style Rose from Waiheke Island
- 95/100 & Top Rank (Bob Campbell MW) - "Rich, intense and classy syrah"
- "Fear God & dread nought" - the motto of the HMS Dreadnought, the world's most powerful battleship!
- From the steep hillside vineyards on the eastern end of Waiheke Island
- Aged 18 months in oak before release