Showing 0 to 10 of 782 results
- Piper's "Chef de Cave" (head honcho) is eight time "Sparkling Winemaker of the Year!"
- 4 1/2 Stars (Cuisine magazine 2018)
- Available in a Piper Heidsieck branded gift box, delivered anywhere in NZ
- Medium sweet style Riesling by one of Central Otago's big name producers, Mt Difficulty
- Drink now or throw some in the cellar for the next 6-9 years
- Ideal with spicy Asian cuisine and simple fish dishes
- The No.1 selling Champagne in the world!
- It's also one of the most mis-pronounced wines in the world! For the record it's "Mo-ette" (with the 'T' prounounced)
- For every second you're reading this someone will have blown the top off a bottle of Moet, how crazy is that?
- Recommended in Cuisine magazine's annual Champagne tasting six years running!
- 4 Stars & Best Buy (Cuisine magazine 2019)
- One of the best value for money French Champagnes money can buy
- Very reliable Hawke's Bay Syrah by NZ's most awarded winery, Villa Maria
- Silky, supple medium bodied red bursting with dark berries and spice!
- Just the red for a cut of good old Kiwi lamb
- "This beauty is one of the country's greatest Gewürztraminers" (Michael Cooper)
- Listed in the Fines Wines of NZ for 2019 - served to Air NZ's Business Premier
- 5 Stars, 95/100 (Bob Campbell MW), rated as a "Super Classic" by Michael Cooper
- The perfect match with spicy Asian food
Hawkes Bay Wine Awards – Silver
- HOT PRICE on this legendary Hawke's Bay Chardonnay! Limited time only
- Big, rich, deliciously golden, full bodied Hawke's Bay Chardonnay
- 100% barrel fermented, close to 100% MLF (the fancy winemaking process that gives Chardonnay that buttery, creamy texture)
- Drink now or cellar for up to 5 years
Sam Kim 5 Stars
Michael Cooper 4.5 Stars
Easter Wine Show Silver
- Gold medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2019), Gold medal & Top 100 (Sydney Int'l Wine Comp 2020)
- Rich, lucious, medium to full bodied Shiraz from the Clare Valley in South Australia
- One of the most awarded Shiraz labels from Aussie - consistently proves to be incredible bang for buck!
- Named after a Spy Base in Marlborough
- Dry style Riesling with plenty of mouth puckering citrus flavours!
- 4 1/2 Stars (Michael Cooper MW) - "attractively scented, with very good intensity of citrusy, limey flavours"