Showing 0 to 10 of 657 results
- Trophy for Champion Champagne (Spiegelau Int'l Wine Comp 2015) - that's THREE years in a row!
- 5 Stars & Top 10 Champagnes (Cuisine magazine 2014)
- Piper's "Chef de Cave" (head honcho) is eight time "Sparkling Winemaker of the Year!"
- Medium sweet style Riesling by one of Central Otago's big name producers, Mt Difficulty
- 95/100 (Bob Campbell MW) - "I love this style of Riesling – wonderfully pure with an exquisite acidity and sweetness tension that is quite thrilling"
- Ideal with spicy Asian cuisine and simple fish dishes
- The No.1 selling Champagne in the world!
- Comes presented in a limited edition, festive themed Moet branded gift box at no extra cost
- For every second you're reading this someone will have blown the top off a bottle of Moet, how crazy is that?
- FYI - it's pronounced "Mo-ette" (with the T pronounced!)
- GET A FREE MAGNUM! Purchase 12 bottles of Lanvin & Fils Champagne (750ml) and receive a FREE 1.5L Magnum!
- Recommended in Cuisine magazine's annual Champagne tasting five years running!
- Gold medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2017), 4 Stars & Best Buy (Cuisine magazine 2016)
- One of the best value for money French Champagnes money can buy
- The quintessential premium Kiwi bubbles (with a slight French accent)
- 4 Stars (Cuisine magazine 2016)
- The only NZ Methode Traditionelle producer that lends its name from a French Champagne house
- Named after a Spy Base in Marlborough
- Dry style Riesling with plenty of mouth puckering citrus flavours!
- Gold medal (Sydney Int'l Wine Comp 2017), Silver medal (Decanter World Wine Awards 2017), 4 Stars (Winestate magazine)
- Rich, medium to full bodied Tempranillo - lovers of Aussie Shiraz will totally dig this!
- 5 Stars (Sam Kim, Wine Orbit) - "This is sumptuous and delicious"
- Produced from 25-35 year old vines in Manchuela in the heart of Spain
- New 2017 release
- "We use lots of whizz-bang technology to make sure our Sauvignon Blanc is treated carefully to extract all those pure, punchy flavours its famous for" (Simon, the winemaker)
- A blend of Marlborough & Awatere Valley fruit