Showing 0 to 10 of 858 results
- Piper's "Chef de Cave" (head honcho) is eight time "Sparkling Winemaker of the Year!"
- 4 1/2 Stars (Cuisine magazine 2018)
- Available in a Piper Heidsieck branded gift box, delivered anywhere in NZ
- Medium sweet style Riesling by one of Central Otago's big name producers, Mt Difficulty
- Drink now or throw some in the cellar for the next 6-9 years
- Ideal with spicy Asian cuisine and simple fish dishes
- The No.1 selling Champagne in the world!
- It's also one of the most mis-pronounced wines in the world! For the record it's "Mo-ette" (with the 'T' prounounced)
- For every second you're reading this someone will have blown the top off a bottle of Moet, how crazy is that?
- The quintessential premium Kiwi bubbles (with a slight French accent)
- Gold medal (Royal Easter Wine Awards 2021), Silver medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2020)
- The only NZ Methode Traditionelle producer that lends its name from a French Champagne house
- Duck, Duck, Duck, GOOSE - tag, you're it!
- Deep, dark, full bodied Barossa Shiraz
- Silver medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2020), 86/100 & Top Value (Ralph Kyte-Powell, The Real Review)
- "A friendly sort of Barossa quaffer with dark berry smells and flavours, fruit-sweet, medium-bodied" (Ralph Kyte-Powell, The Real Review)
- Very reliable Hawke's Bay Syrah by NZ's most awarded winery, Villa Maria
- Gold medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2020), 94/100 & Buy of the Week October 2020 (Bob Campbell MW)
- Silky, supple medium bodied red bursting with dark berries and spice!
- Just the red for a cut of good old Kiwi lamb
- Low alcohol (9%) medium style Riesling - made by real Doctors!
- 93/100 & Top Value (Bob Campbell MW, The Real Review) - "A perfect acid-and-sugar balance with a dry-ish and lingering finish"
- Like biting into a fresh Granny Smith, this is simply devine!
- "This beauty is one of the country's greatest Gewürztraminers" (Michael Cooper)
- 95/100 (Bob Campbell MW) - "An intensely varietal wine"
- Rated as a "Super Classic" by Michael Cooper - quite simply this wine is a stunner!
- The perfect match with spicy Asian food
- Big, rich, deliciously golden, full bodied Hawke's Bay Chardonnay
- 100% barrel fermented, close to 100% MLF (the fancy winemaking process that gives Chardonnay that buttery, creamy texture)
- 95/100 & Top Rank (Bob Campbell MW, The Real Review) - "Plenty of weight and flavour. Impressive."
Gilbert & Gaillard International Challenge – Gold
- One of the most awarded Shiraz labels from Aussie
- Triple Gold medal winner, 89/100 & Top Value (Stuart Knox, The Real Review)
- Rich, lucious, medium to full bodied Shiraz using fruit from the Clare Valley and Limestone Coast in South Australia
- Aged 12 months in oak before release
The Real Review – Top Value
China Wine & Spirits – Gold/Best Value
Mundus Vini – Gold