Showing 0 to 10 of 938 results
- Piper's "Chef de Cave" (head honcho) is eight time "Sparkling Winemaker of the Year!"
- 4 Stars (Cuisine magazine 2021)
- Available in a Piper Heidsieck branded gift box, delivered anywhere in NZ
- Medium sweet style Riesling by one of Central Otago's big name producers, Mt Difficulty
- Drink now or throw some in the cellar for the next 6-9 years
- Ideal with spicy Asian cuisine and simple fish dishes
- The No.1 selling Champagne in the world!
- It's also one of the most mis-pronounced wines in the world! For the record it's "Mo-ette" (with the 'T' prounounced)
- For every second you're reading this someone will have blown the top off a bottle of Moet, how crazy is that?
- One of the best value for money French Champagnes money can buy
- Recommended in Cuisine magazine's annual Champagne tasting 9 years running!
- Gold medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2020), 4 Stars & Best Buy (Cuisine magazine 2020)
- Gold medal (Royal Easter Wine Awards 2021), 4 Stars & Best Buy (Cuisine magazine 2021)
- The quintessential premium Kiwi bubbles with a slight French accent!
- The only NZ Methode Traditionelle producer that lends its name from a French Champagne house
- It's the world's coolest French Champagne brand!
- 'Veuve' means 'Widow' in French - named after the legendary Madame Clicquot, the widow who built this legendary wine into what it is today!
- “Only one quality, the finest” was Madame Clicquot’s motto. Only the finest gets issued with a Royal Warrant by Queen Elizabeth II
- The latest 2020 vintage of this high value Barossa Shiraz (not 1859 vintage!)
- Named after the year William Salter founded the Saltram winery
- Typical Barossa - big & rich. But she's vibrant and juicy with soft tannins too
- In our opinion, one of NZ's best value Syrahs under $20 - year after year after year!
- 90/100 & Top Value (Bob Campbell MW, The Real Review) - "Deep-tinted, juicy syrah with bright violet, dark cherry and berry, pepper, anise and spice flavours"
- Silky, supple medium bodied red bursting with dark berries and spice
- Just the red for a cut of good old Kiwi lamb
- Low alcohol (9%) medium style Riesling - made by real Doctors!
- Like biting into a fresh Granny Smith, this is simply devine!
- Find out why this wine has a cult like following in Aotearoa
- "This beauty is one of the country's greatest Gewürztraminers" (Michael Cooper)
- Trophy Champion Gewurz & Gold medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2021)
- Rated as a "Super Classic" by Michael Cooper - quite simply this wine is a stunner!
- The perfect match with spicy Asian food