Showing 0 to 10 of 847 results
- Piper's "Chef de Cave" (head honcho) is eight time "Sparkling Winemaker of the Year!"
- 4 1/2 Stars (Cuisine magazine 2018)
- Available in a Piper Heidsieck branded gift box, delivered anywhere in NZ
- Medium sweet style Riesling by one of Central Otago's big name producers, Mt Difficulty
- Drink now or throw some in the cellar for the next 6-9 years
- Ideal with spicy Asian cuisine and simple fish dishes
- One of the best value for money French Champagnes money can buy
- Recommended in Cuisine magazine's annual Champagne tasting 9 years running!
- Gold medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2020), 4 Stars & Best Buy (Cuisine magazine 2020)
- The quintessential premium Kiwi bubbles (with a slight French accent)
- Gold medal (Royal Easter Wine Awards 2021), Silver medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2020)
- The only NZ Methode Traditionelle producer that lends its name from a French Champagne house
- LIMITED STOCKS available in a Veuve Clicquot branded gift box
- It's the world's coolest French Champagne brand!
- 'Veuve' means 'Widow' in French - named after the legendary Madame Clicquot, the widow who built this legendary wine into what it is today!
- “Only one quality, the finest” was Madame Clicquot’s motto. Only the finest gets issued with a Royal Warrant by Queen Elizabeth II
- Duck, Duck, Duck, GOOSE - tag, you're it!
- Deep, dark, full bodied Barossa Shiraz
- Silver medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2020), 86/100 & Top Value (Ralph Kyte-Powell, The Real Review)
- "A friendly sort of Barossa quaffer with dark berry smells and flavours, fruit-sweet, medium-bodied" (Ralph Kyte-Powell, The Real Review)
- 90/100 & Top Value (Amanda Yallop, The Real Review)
- "A big and bold shiraz, ripe black fruits, anise and cinnamon line the palate. Good line and length" (Amanda Yallop, The Real Review)
- Typical Barossa - big & rich. But she's vibrant and juicy with soft tannins too
- In our opinion, one of NZ's best value Syrahs under $20 - year after year after year!
- Silky, supple medium bodied red bursting with dark berries and spice
- Just the red for a cut of good old Kiwi lamb
- Low alcohol (9%) medium style Riesling - made by real Doctors!
- 93/100 & Top Value (Bob Campbell MW, The Real Review) - "A perfect acid-and-sugar balance with a dry-ish and lingering finish"
- Like biting into a fresh Granny Smith, this is simply devine!
- "This beauty is one of the country's greatest Gewürztraminers" (Michael Cooper)
- Rated as a "Super Classic" by Michael Cooper - quite simply this wine is a stunner!
- The perfect match with spicy Asian food