Showing 0 to 10 of 67 results
- "We use lots of whizz-bang technology to make sure our Sauvignon Blanc is treated carefully to extract all those pure, punchy flavours its famous for" (Simon, the winemaker)
- Silver medal (New World Wine Awards 2020), Silver medal (NZ Aromatic Wine Comp 2020)
- 4 Stars (Michael Cooper) - "Offering top value, the 2020 vintage is already drinking well"
- A blend of Marlborough & Awatere Valley fruit
The Real Review – Top Rank
- Tohu (pronounced tor-who) - the world's first Maori owned wine company
- 95/100, Top Value & Top Rank (Bob Campbell MW, The Real Review) No.1 rated Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc from 2019 vintage (Bob Campbell MW, The Real Review)
- Listed in the Fines Wines of NZ for 2019, Gold medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2019), Gold medal (Sydney Int'l Wine Comp 2020), Gold medal (New World Wine Awards 2020)
The Real Review – Top Value
Bob Campbell MW – 5 Stars
New World Wine Awards Gold
- The Sauvy with a cult following - it's on the money every year!
- 93/100 & Top Rank (Bob Campbell MW) - "Serious, crisp, dry sauvignon blanc...A great food wine that can be enjoyed now but should become even more interesting with a little bottle-age"
- Powerful, zesty, loaded with tropical fruit flavours - Marlborough Sauvignon through and through!
- Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc using fruit from the Awatere Valley and Wairau Valley
- Silver medal (New World Wine Awards 2020)
- If you're feeling inspired, food match with Vietnamese spring rolls, fresh mint and lime!
- New label, new look, Peter's gone (the old boys hung up his boots) but it's the same great wine
- Gold medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2020), 4 Stars (Cuisine magazine 2020)
- Y for Yealands and Y for White Road - the iconic road that runs along their stunning coastal vineyard
- Certified CarboNZero, one of the greenest vineyards in NZ!
- One of NZ's leading Sauvy producers, simply world class every year!
- A wine that lets the awards do the talking - Trophies, Golds & 5 Star ratings in every vintage since production began!
- 94/100 & Top Rank (Bob Campbell MW, The Real Review) - "Textbook Marlborough sauvignon"
- Listed in the Fines Wines of NZ - served to Air NZ's Business Premier
- From the Awatere Valley, Marlborough
- 4 Stars (Michael Cooper) - "Offering excellent value...A full-bodied, freshly herbaceous wine"
- The Eradus' family were formerly in the flower business in Holland, now they're handling bunches of another kind!
- Started by two old school mates, Tim & Rob
- Gold medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2020)
- NZ's first crowdfunded winery, regularly slurped on set by Graham Norton, and a tonne of gongs over the years!
- Perfect match to a fresh summer salad - especially when served with fish. Mmm!
- Made by a superstar winemaker, Brent Marris (you might know him better from Wither Hills and formerly Oyster Bay)
- 90/100 & Top Value (Bob Campbell MW, The Real Review) - "Soft, fruity sauvignon blanc in a rather mellow and perhaps crowd-pleasing style"
- From the Waihopai Valley, Marlborough
- Perfect with fresh oysters!