Showing 0 to 10 of 70 results
- Hand crafted, Certified BioGro Organic, Marlborough SauvyB
- 90/100 (Bob Campbell MW, The Real Review), Double Gold medal (China Wine & Spirits Awards), 94/100, 5 Stars (Sam Kim)
- "delivers excellent fruit purity and lively mouthfeel, wonderfully complemented by juicy fruit flavours and fine texture" (Sam Kim, Wine Orbit)
- RESERVE label by Yealands (yes, RESERVE, the slightly flasher stuff!)
- Using select premium parcels of fruit from their Awatere Valley vineyards
- Classic aromatic style Marlborough Sauv packing a punch of tropical and citrus fruit goodness
- Marlborough SauvyB named after the Catalina flying boat
- There ain't many of them left in the world, you'll find one flying around Marlborough occasionally!
- Drink now to 2025 and pair with fresh kai moana!
NZ Aromatic Wine Comp Silver
- "We use lots of whizz-bang technology to make sure our Sauvignon Blanc is treated carefully to extract all those pure, punchy flavours its famous for" (Simon, the winemaker)
- Gold medal (Royal Easter Wine Awards 2021, Silver medal (New World Wine Awards 2020), Silver medal (NZ Aromatic Wine Comp 2020)
- 4 Stars (Michael Cooper) - "Offering top value, the 2020 vintage is already drinking well"
- A blend of Marlborough & Awatere Valley fruit
New World Wine Awards Silver
Michael Cooper 4 Stars
Easter Wine Show Gold
- Sauvignon Blanc and Semillon blend from the eastern end of Waiheke Island
- 93/100 (Bob Campbell MW) - "Appealing purity and a perfect balance of tangy acidity that helps drive a lengthy finish"
- Named after gravestone boulders littered across their volvanic hilltop vineyards
- Dry, fresh and vibrant - a classy alternative to Marlborough Sauvy
- 89/100 (Bob Campbell MW, The Real Review) - "A vibrant wine with nice purity and energy"
- Sauvignon Blanc from Wairarapa, north of Wellington
- Made by Matahiwi - a hands on, family owned Wairarapa winery
- Oak aged and released as a three year old wine - an alternative style of Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc for sure!
- Made by the world famous Cloudy Bay
- Listed in the Fines Wines of NZ- served to Air NZ's Business Premier
- 96/100 (Bob Campbell MW) - "Quite a rich, complex wine"
- Extremely delicious, extremely classy Sauvignon by Te Mata Estate
- Listed in the Fines Wines of NZ - served to Air NZ's Business Premier
- "The first non-Marlborough sauvignon blanc to make the Fine Wines List, Cape Crest is unlike any other New Zealand sauvignon blanc" (Fine Wines of NZ)
- 187ml sized Marlborough SauvyB by Yealands
- Gold medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2020), 4 Stars (Cuisine magazine 2020)
- Certified CarboNZero, one of the greenest vineyards in NZ!
The Real Review – Top Value
- Tohu (pronounced tor-who) - the world's first Maori owned wine company
- Double Silver medal winner, 89/100 & Top Value (Bob Campbell MW, The Real Review), Gold medal, 95/100 (Decanter World Wine Awards 2021)
- "An initial hint of sweetness is balanced by fruity acidity to give an off-dry finish" (Bob Campbell MW)
- Using fruit from the Awatere Valley, Marlborough
Fine Wines of New Zealand
NZ Aromatic Wine Comp Silver
Decanter WWA Gold
Easter Wine Show Silver