Showing 0 to 10 of 69 results
- "We use lots of whizz-bang technology to make sure our Sauvignon Blanc is treated carefully to extract all those pure, punchy flavours its famous for" (Simon, the winemaker)
- Short listed as one of Michael Cooper's Best White Wine Buys of the Year 2019
- Silver medal (New World Wine Awards 2019)
- A blend of Marlborough & Awatere Valley fruit
- Oak aged and released as a three year old wine - an alternative style of Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc for sure!
- Made by the world famous Cloudy Bay
- Listed in the Fines Wines of NZ for 2019 - served to Air NZ's Business Premier
- 95/100 (Bob Campbell MW) - "A complex and very appealing wine"
The Real Review – Top Rank
- Tohu (pronounced tor-who) - the world's first Maori owned wine company
- 95/100 (Bob Campbell MW), Top Value award (The Real Review), Top Rank award (The Real Review), No.1 rated Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc from 2019 vintage
- Listed in the Fines Wines of NZ for 2019 - served to Air NZ's Business Premier, Gold medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2019), Gold medal (Sydney Int'l Wine Comp 2020)
- Powerful, aromatic Sauv from vineyard sites in the Awatere Valley, Marlborough
The Real Review – Top Value
Bob Campbell MW – 5 Stars
Fine Wines of New Zealand
Michael Cooper 4 Stars
- The Sauvy with a cult following - it's on the money every year!
- "When Jules talks about Sauvignon Blanc, clouds part and celestial choirs sing. This is the wine Jules loves."
- Powerful, zesty, loaded with tropical fruit flavours - Marlborough Sauvignon through and through!
- Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc using fruit from the Awatere Valley and Wairau Valley
- Silver medal (Marlborough Wine Show 2019)
- If you're feeling inspired, food match with Vietnamese spring rolls, fresh mint and lime!
- New label, new look, Peter's gone (the old boys hung up his boots) but it's the same great wine
- Y for Yealands and Y for White Road - the iconic road that runs along their stunning coastal vineyard
- Certified CarboNZero, one of the greenest vineyards in NZ!
- Made by Vavasour
- 100% Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc (no cheeky Aussie grapes used here!)
- Gold medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2019), 5 Stars (Sam Kim), "Top sauvignon blanc picks for 2019" (Michael Cooper)
- "A punchy and full-bodied wine" (Michael Cooper)
- One of NZ's leading Sauvy producers, simply world class every year!
- A wine that lets the awards do the talking - Trophies, Golds & 5 Star ratings in every vintage since production began!
- 94/100 & Top Rank (Bob Campbell MW, The Real Review) - "Textbook Marlborough sauvignon"
- Listed in the Fines Wines of NZ - served to Air NZ's Business Premier
- Gold medal (Marlborough Wine Show 2019), 5 Stars (Sam Kim), Silver medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2019)
- From the Awatere Valley, Marlborough
- "delicious pure fruit with lovely minerality and a crisp zingy finish"
- The Eradus' family were formerly in the flower business in Holland, now they're handling bunches of another kind!
- Gold medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2019), 4 Stars (Cuisine magazine 2019)
- Started by two old school mates, Tim & Rob
- NZ's first crowdfunded winery, regularly slurped on set by Graham Norton, and a tonne of gongs over the years!
- Perfect match to a fresh summer salad - especially when served with fish. Mmm!