Showing 0 to 10 of 199 results
- Classic Gisborne Chardonnay - rich & creamy style that'll melt hearts!
- From a great 2020 vintage in Gizzy (and Chardonnay a star performer)
- This is the Chardonnay that shot to international stardom in the mid-90s
- 4 Stars (Cuisine magazine 2021) - "Encased In what can only be described as a spectacular bottle this prosecco tastes as impressive as it looks with enticing ripe summer berry fruit, red apple and a slight spice"
- A change in strict Prosecco appellation rules means Rosé Prosecco is now officially a thing
- Bright, refreshing style bubbles with fresh summer fruit flavours - think strawberries, berries and cherries!
- In our opinion, one of NZ's best value Syrahs under $20 - year after year after year!
- 90/100 & Top Value (Bob Campbell MW, The Real Review) - "Deep-tinted, juicy syrah with bright violet, dark cherry and berry, pepper, anise and spice flavours"
- Silky, supple medium bodied red bursting with dark berries and spice
- Just the red for a cut of good old Kiwi lamb
- Gold used to be the main treasure in these neck of the woods, now it's the grapes worth their weight in gold!
- Made with Pinot Noir grapes from Terra Sancta's high altitude Bannockburn vineyards
- The guys at Terra Sancta describe this one as a "delicious, vibrant Pinot Noir” - good to go up to 5 years from vintage
- Matias Riccitelli. He likes to think of himself as a winemaker first, a traveller second and an endless dreamer third
- Mendoza from Malbec, Argentina
- Full of ripe, juicy, black fruit flavours with a touch of spice - this is what made Mendoza Malbec famous!
- 85/15 blend of Shiraz and Cabernet from the McLaren Vale, south Australia
- "It is okay to judge a book by it’s cover; we judged the covers of books to decide on these labels"
- Classic Aussie blend with a solid Cabernet backbone and lush, rich Shiraz fruit, it's a mouthful of deliciousness
- 95/100 & Top Rank (Bob Campbell MW, The Real Review) - 7 of the last 9 vintages have scored 95/100 from Bob!
- " Rich, ripe wine with plum, dark cherry, thyme, anise, dark chocolate and spicy oak flavours. An elegant, intense and quite complex pinot noir" (Bob Campbell MW)
- Every vintage since 2001 has won Gold or 5 Star, impressive huh?
- Classy Central Pinot - silky, supple with a touch of spice
- Clearview's hark back to the style they started with 25 years ago
- Overloaded with oak, buttery, tropical fruit flavours!
- Food match with camembert stuffed chicken breast wrapped in prosciutto with a creamy mushroom sauce - yum!