Showing 0 to 10 of 85 results
- "We use lots of whizz-bang technology to make sure our Sauvignon Blanc is treated carefully to extract all those pure, punchy flavours its famous for" (Simon, the winemaker)
- Silver medal (New World Wine Awards 2020), Silver medal (NZ Aromatic Wine Comp 2020)
- A blend of Marlborough & Awatere Valley fruit
- Latest 2020 release - this is consistently one of NZ's top value for money Pinot Gris!
- Lush, stonefruit flavours with an off-dry finish - simply delish!
- From Waipara in north Canterbury
- The Sauvy with a cult following - it's on the money every year!
- 93/100 & Top Rank (Bob Campbell MW) - "Serious, crisp, dry sauvignon blanc...A great food wine that can be enjoyed now but should become even more interesting with a little bottle-age"
- Powerful, zesty, loaded with tropical fruit flavours - Marlborough Sauvignon through and through!
- Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc using fruit from the Awatere Valley and Wairau Valley
- Silver medal (New World Wine Awards 2020)
- If you're feeling inspired, food match with Vietnamese spring rolls, fresh mint and lime!
- New label, new look, Peter's gone (the old boys hung up his boots) but it's the same great wine
- Gold medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2020)
- Y for Yealands and Y for White Road - the iconic road that runs along their stunning coastal vineyard
- Certified CarboNZero, one of the greenest vineyards in NZ!
- Four times winners of "Argentina Wine Producer of the Year" and a regular listing as "Value Brands of the Year" by Wines & Spirits Magazine
- Easy drinking, fruit driven, juicy Cabernet
- Ideal with pretty much any slab of red meat, or a meaty pizza!
- Four times winners of "Argentina Wine Producer of the Year" and "Top 50 World's Most Admired Wine Brands" (Drinks International 2017)
- Light, soft and easy style Pinot
- Enjoy this one with pasta and white meat dishes
- From the Awatere Valley, Marlborough
- "In Essential Awatere fashion the finish is lively, crisp and lingering"
- The Eradus' family were formerly in the flower business in Holland, now they're handling bunches of another kind!
- The winery neighbour's the Waihopai Station - aka NZ's Spy Base!
- Full bodied, oily style with spicy, honeyed sweetness - it's utterly delicious
- A heavenly match with spicy dishes, Asian cuisine and paired with duck
- New 2020 release of the revamped Jules Taylor Rosé - The Jules Rosé!
- Using some of Jules' Merlot grapes from the Gizzy region
- 92/100 (Bob Campbell MW, The Real Review) - "It's dry, but not austere with appealing raspberry and cherry flavours. A delicious, charming wine."