Showing 0 to 10 of 91 results
- Smooth, cream style Chardonnay from Gizzy - the style that the region's best known for!
- "Have a swirl and a sniff to get the punch of flavours!" (Steve Voysey) - we'll give you a clue, it's like peaches 'n' cream!
- Ideal with roast chicken or pork in rich, creamy sauces
- Classic Gisborne Chardonnay - rich & creamy style that'll melt hearts!
- Silver medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2021)
- From a great 2020 vintage in Gizzy (and Chardonnay a star performer)
- This is the Chardonnay that shot to international stardom in the mid-90s
- HOT PRICE! Limited stocks
- Quality Hawke's Bay Chardonnay from Elephant Hill's coastal Te Awanga site and Bride Pa vineyard
- 5 Stars, 93/100 (Sam Kim), 90/100 (Bob Campbell MW) - "Simple, appealing chardonnay with apple, nectarine, grapefruit and nutty lees flavours, plus a touch of ginger supported by a backbone of gentle acidity"
- Entirely hand picked, whole bunch pressed, 11 months in oak - drink now or cellar for up to 5 years
- Clearview's hark back to the style they started with 25 years ago
- Overloaded with oak, buttery, tropical fruit flavours!
- Food match with camembert stuffed chicken breast wrapped in prosciutto with a creamy mushroom sauce - yum!
- Produced using fruit from Omaka, a specific sub region in Marlborough
- An area well known for produced seriously good Marlborough Chardonnay with the likes of Brancott's Letter O Series and Saint Clair's Omaka Reserve having carved out big reputations over the years for their quality.
- Lightly Creamy textured Chardonnay with stone fruit flavours and a touch of oak
- Potiki ('last born' in Maori) is a blend of wines from both new and established vineyards at Ata Rangi
- 95/100, Exceptional (Steve Bennett MW)
- "Burgundian-influenced, style on the nose...A taut, dry, lighter-bodied, refreshing style with plenty of structure, salivating acidity, and longish, nutty finish" (Steve Bennett MW)
- The No.1 selling wine at their cellar door and consistently one of our best selling Chardonnays
- 92/100, Top Value & Buy of the Week (Bob Campbell MW, The Real Review, 11 January 2022) - "A surprisingly rich and flavoursome chardonnay from a cracker of a vintage. Matured for nine months in oak, 20% new American which might help explain an unusually deep colour"
- The signature Limeworks style - big, rich, mouth-filling Hawke's Bay Chardonnay
- From an excellent 2020 Hawke's Bay vintage, from a vineyard that sits right next door to a lime works (and the vineyard is strewn with limestone, thus the name!)
- 2020 release - the 36th vintage of one of NZ's most highly rated Chardonnays!
- 95/100 (Huon Hooke, The Real Review), 5 Stars, 96/100 (Sam Kim), 5 Stars (Michael Cooper), 94/100 (Bob Campbell MW)
- "An outstanding full-bodied chardonnay with all the bells and whistles." (Huon Hooke, The Real Review)
- Elston is jewel in the crown for Te Mata Estate's Chardonnays
- Mouth-filling, creamy smooth Chardonnay from Hawke's Bay
- Made by the Hãhã Wine Company - it means tasty and delicious in Maori
- Perfect to pair with a chicken and leek pie or roast pork with crackling