Showing 0 to 10 of 86 results
- Smooth, cream style Chardonnay from Gizzy - the style that the region's best known for!
- "Have a swirl and a sniff to get the punch of flavours!" (Steve Voysey) - we'll give you a clue, it's like peaches 'n' cream!
- Ideal with roast chicken or pork in rich, creamy sauces
- Classic Gisborne Chardonnay - rich & creamy style that'll melt hearts!
- From a great 2020 vintage in Gizzy (and Chardonnay a star performer)
- This is the Chardonnay that shot to international stardom in the mid-90s
- We're super stoked to be able to offer some of their most popular wines from a seriously good 2018 vintage (a real belter in the Bay!) at prices that are quite simple just bloody good value. Grab yourself or mix it up...
- Quality Hawke's Bay Chardonnay from Elephant Hill's coastal Te Awanga site and Bride Pa vineyard
- 5 Stars, 93/100 (Sam Kim), 93/100 (Bob Campbell MW) - "Appealing chardonnay that is a mix of rich and vibrant flavours"
- Entirely hand picked, whole bunch pressed, 11 months in oak - drink now or cellar for up to 5 years
- 5 Stars (Michael Cooper) - "Babich’s flagship Chardonnay...A stylish wine"
- "Classic" status in Michael Cooper's Wine Buyer's Guide
- First produced in 1985, one of the Hawke's Bay's iconic Chardonnay labels
- Produced from the Irongate vineyard in the Gimblett Gravels
- Clearview's hark back to the style they started with 25 years ago
- Overloaded with oak, buttery, tropical fruit flavours!
- Food match with camembert stuffed chicken breast wrapped in prosciutto with a creamy mushroom sauce - yum!
- Produced using fruit from Omaka, a specific sub region in Marlborough
- An area well known for produced seriously good Marlborough Chardonnay with the likes of Brancott's Letter O Series and Saint Clair's Omaka Reserve having carved out big reputations over the years for their quality.
- Lightly Creamy textured Chardonnay with stone fruit flavours and a touch of oak
- The No.1 selling wine at their cellar door and consistently one of our best selling Chardonnays
- "Some of the best fruit we have ever seen off our Limeworks Block" (Simon Nunns, winemaker)
- 92/100 & Top Value Award (Bob Campbell MW) - " A rich, weighty wine with a pleasing, silken texture and restrained power. Should develop well with bottle age"
- The signature Limeworks style - big, rich, mouth-filling Hawke's Bay Chardonnay.
Bob Campbell MW – 4 Stars
- Tohu's "Whenua" series - single vineyard wine from the Awa River block vineyard in the Awatere Valley
- Trophy Champion Wine of Show, Trophy Champion Chardonnay, Gold medal (Royal Easter Wine Awards 2021), Gold medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show), Gold medal (Int'l Wine Challenge, London), 5 Stars (Winestate magazine), 91/100 (Bob Campbell MW)
- "Quite a soft, silken-textured Awatere Valley chardonnay with very polished nectarine, tree fruit, citrus and spicy oak flavours. A mellow, seamless wine with soft acidity and a gently lingering finish" (Bob Campbell MW)
Easter Wine Show Trophy
International Wine Challenge GOLD
Easter Wine Show Gold
Easter Wine Show Trophy
Winestate 5 Stars
- 2019 release - the 35th vintage of one of NZ's most highly rated Chardonnays!
- 5 Stars, 95/100 (Bob Campbell MW), 5 Stars, 95/100 (Sam Kim), 5 Stars (Michael Cooper)
- "One of the best examples of Elston that I can recall tasting" (Bob Campbell MW)
- Elston is jewel in the crown for Te Mata Estate's Chardonnays
- Mouth-filling, creamy smooth Chardonnay from Hawke's Bay
- 89/100 & Top Value (Bob Campbell MW, The Real Review)
- "A smooth-textured, charming wine in a light and refreshing style. Offers good value at this price." (Bob Campbell MW)
- Made by the Hãhã Wine Company - it means tasty and delicious in Maori