Showing 0 to 10 of 82 results
- Classic Gisborne Chardonnay - rich & creamy style that'll melt hearts!
- This is the Chardonnay that shot to international stardom in the mid-90s
- Pair this with pork, chicken or other white meat dishes in rich, creamy sauces
- Smooth, cream style Chardonnay from Gizzy - the style that the region's best known for!
- "Have a swirl and a sniff to get the punch of flavours!" (Steve Voysey) - we'll give you a clue, it's like peaches 'n' cream!
- Ideal with roast chicken or pork in rich, creamy sauces
- Quality Hawke's Bay Chardonnay from Elephant Hill's coastal Te Awanga site and Bride Pa vineyard
- 5 Stars, 93/100 (Sam Kim)
- Entirely hand picked, whole bunch pressed, 11 months in oak - drink now or cellar for up to 5 years
- 5 Stars (Michael Cooper) - "Babich’s flagship Chardonnay...A stylish wine"
- "Classic" status in Michael Cooper's Wine Buyer's Guide
- First produced in 1985, one of the Hawke's Bay's iconic Chardonnay labels
- Produced from the Irongate vineyard in the Gimblett Gravels
- Clearview's hark back to the style they started with 25 years ago
- Overloaded with oak, buttery, tropical fruit flavours!
- Food match with camembert stuffed chicken breast wrapped in prosciutto with a creamy mushroom sauce - yum!
- Produced using fruit from Omaka, a specific sub region in Marlborough
- An area well known for produced seriously good Marlborough Chardonnay with the likes of Brancott's Letter O Series and Saint Clair's Omaka Reserve having carved out big reputations over the years for their quality.
- Lightly Creamy textured Chardonnay with stone fruit flavours and a touch of oak
- Premium Martinborough Chardonnay from 30+ year old vines
- 96/100 & Top Rank (Bob Campbell MW, The Real Review)
- "An impressive wine that seems to get better every year." (Bob Campbell MW)
- Drink it now or cellar to 2025
- The No.1 selling wine at their cellar door and consistently one of our best selling Chardonnays
- "Some of the best fruit we have ever seen off our Limeworks Block" (Simon Nunns, winemaker)
- From a great 2019 Hawke's Bay vintage
- The signature Limeworks style - big, rich, mouth-filling Hawke's Bay Chardonnay.
- Mouth-filling, creamy smooth Chardonnay from Hawke's Bay
- 4 1/2 Stars, 90/100 (Sam Kim)
- "It’s soothing and comforting with creamy texture and refreshing acidity, offering delightful drinking" (Sam Kim)
- Made by the Hãhã Wine Company - it means tasty and delicious in Maori
- 2019 release - the 35th vintage of one of NZ's most highly rated Chardonnays!
- 5 Stars, 95/100 (Bob Campbell MW), 5 Stars, 95/100 (Sam Kim), 5 Stars (Michael Cooper)
- "One of the best examples of Elston that I can recall tasting" (Bob Campbell MW)
- Elston is jewel in the crown for Te Mata Estate's Chardonnays