Showing 0 to 6 of 6 results
- Hand picked fruit from Te Awanga vineyard, aged for 8 months in oak, a treat at this price!
- "I want our wines to leap out unashamedly from the glass and say I'm Hawke's Bay Chardonnay" (Tim Turvey, winemaker)
- Full bodied, rich, creamy style - drink now or cellar for the next 2-3 years
- Iconic Hawke's Bay Chardonnay continously ranked as one of our best
- Listed in the Fines Wines of NZ for 2019 - served to Air NZ's Business Premier
- Trophy Champion Commercial White & Gold medal (Hawke's Bay Wine Awards 2020)
- Prefer your whites a bit lighter? Stay away! This is an unshamadely bigger, bolder, richer style of Chardonnay!
- Clearview's fruity Hawke's Bay Chardonnay with a generous touch of oak
- Formely known as Clearview Te Awanga Chardonnay
- Pop into Clearview in Hawke's Bay and try this with some garlic clams and spaghetti! Delish!
- HOT PRICE! Limited time @ $19.99!
- Clearview's hark back to the style they started with 25 years ago
- Overloaded with oak, buttery, tropical fruit flavours!
- Food match with camembert stuffed chicken breast wrapped in prosciutto with a creamy mushroom sauce - yum!
- Spicy, aromatic Gewuz from the Te Awanga coastline, Hawke's Bay
- 90/100 (Bob Campbell MW) - "Restrained, dry gewürztraminer with subtle lychee, rose petal, spice and anise flavours"
- "An exceptional match with Middle Eastern dishes or street food.”