LIGHTER ALCOHOL WINE
Lighter Alcohol. Lower Alcohol. Reduced Alcohol. Lifestyle wines. Call ’em what you want, but there’s a huge movement worldwide to wines that have dialed it back on the alcohol levels.
Here you’ll find a selection of NZ and imported lighter in alcohol but full flavoured wines.
- Lighter in alcohol (7.5%), super juicy, fruity red!
- A light spritz - serve it lightly chilled as a lunchtime tipple!
- A great place to start for non-red wine drinkers or those that love 'em a bit on the sweet side!
- Fun, fresh, fruity and slightly sweeter style bubbles by Brown Brothers
- Just 6% in alcohol - great for bubbly breakfasts, brunches, lunches or with a range of desserts
- Zibibbo is the Italian word for Muscat of Alexandria (the grape they use to make this wine)
- A sweet, dry style, pink bubbles by the guys at Brown Brothers in Australia
- The perfect fizz for a girls night in (or the lads - your secret's safe with us!)
- Lower in alcohol at only 7%
- Marlborough Sauv that's lower in alcohol at just 9.5%
- Lower in alcohol and calories - a healthier option for Sauvy slurpers
- John & Brigid Forrest - they're real Doctors and the duo behind this label
- Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc that's lighter in alcohol at just 9.5%
- New label, new look, Peter's gone (the old boys hung up his boots) but it's the same great wine
- Y for Yealands and Y for White Road - the iconic road that runs along their stunning coastal vineyard
- Certified CarboNZero, one of the greenest vineyards in NZ!
- Lighter in alcohol than standard Sauvy at just 9%
- Silver medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2019)
- Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc grapes, picked and harvested early, it's naturally lower in alcohol
- A great lunchtime style with barbecued shrimps, prawns or a cheeky chicken salad