Showing 0 to 10 of 63 results
- Barossa Shiraz aged in American oak before being finished in Scottish whiskey barrels!
- 91/100 (James Halliday) - "Plenty of bluster. Plenty of flavour"
- Medium bodied, smooth, dry red
- Duck, Duck, Duck, GOOSE - tag, you're it!
- Deep, dark, full bodied Barossa Shiraz
- Silver medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2020), 86/100 & Top Value (Ralph Kyte-Powell, The Real Review)
- "A friendly sort of Barossa quaffer with dark berry smells and flavours, fruit-sweet, medium-bodied" (Ralph Kyte-Powell, The Real Review)
- HOT PRICE! Was $25.99 on special, now $19.99! Limited stocks
- 100% Organic, Biodynamic and Preservative Free Shiraz from McLaren Vale
- Gold medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2020), 5 Stars, 93/100 (Sam Kim), 4 1/2 Stars (Michael Cooper)
- NOW is Natural Organic Wine
- Young, drink NOW style! Bright, fresh,juicy berry fruit flavours with a silky smooth finish
- Rich, lucious, medium to full bodied Shiraz using fruit from the Clare Valley and Limestone Coast in South Australia
- One of the most awarded Shiraz labels from Aussie
- Aged 12 months in oak before release
- Often holds the spot for top selling Shiraz in Australia & NZ
- Medium to full bodied, rich red from South East Australia
- Crack into it with fillet steaks, snarlers, meaty pizzas or tomato based pasta dishes!
- Produced by Saltrams, this label has a keen following with Barossa hardcore!
- Bold, plush and rich red - pretty much your absolute classic Barossa Shiraz
- A juicy slab of peppered steak with a glass of this...or how about Adam's beef cheeks? Cheeky or what!
- A big Barossa beast packing a punch - lashings of dark chocolate, coffee and vanilla flavours
- "This full bodied monster comes to you in all its glory"
- Single vineyard from a block planted in the 1950s, aged 24 months in American oak
- These guys have provided their fruit to the famous St Hallets and Langmeil
Sam Kim – 95 Points
- Big, full bodied, rich McLaren Vale Shiraz - a winemaker's wine!
- 93/100 & Top Rank (Huon Hooke, The Real Review) - "Full-bodied, rich and gutsy"
- 95/100 (Sam Kim), Trophy Best Two Year Old Shiraz & Gold (McLaren Vale Wine Show 2020)
- Drink now or cellar up to 2038
The Real Review – Top Rank
McLaren Vale Wine Show – Trophy
McLaren Vale Wine Show – Gold
- Shiraz from Australia's leading alcohol removed wine producer
- Soft and smooth style with light, berry fruit flavours
- Contains no more than 0.5% alcohol (same as what you'll find in natural fruit juices), lower in calories and high in anti-oxidants