Showing 0 to 10 of 59 results
- Produced by Saltrams, this label has a keen following with Barossa hardcore!
- 93/100 (James Halliday) - "Good, bright, fresh drinking now, but will no doubt age nicely"
- Bold, plush and rich red - pretty much your absolute classic Barossa Shiraz
- A juicy slab of peppered steak with a glass of this...or how about Adam's beef cheeks? Cheeky or what!
- Big, full bodied, rich McLaren Vale Shiraz - a winemaker's wine!
- 95/100 (James Halliday) - "If you want heft then you've come to the right place. This lays it on and does so in excellent style"
- Drink now or cellar up to 2035
- Shiraz from Australia's leading alcohol removed wine producer
- Soft and smooth style with light, berry fruit flavours
- Contains no more than 0.5% alcohol (same as what you'll find in natural fruit juices), lower in calories and high in anti-oxidants
- Five generations and still a private family owned label
- "Padthaway" is an Aboriginal word for "Good Water"
- In Decanter magazine’s 21st Century edition Browns of Padthaway was labelled as one of the “21 Hottest Wineries to Watch”
- Johnny Q is renowned winemaker John Quarisa (maker of the much loved Shot in the Dark Shiraz)
- Double Gold (China Wine & Spirits Awards), Gold medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2017)
- Awesome with a big, juicy steak
- One of the top sellers in the Penfolds Bin Range
- 96/100 (James Halliday), 94/100 (Andrew Caillard MW), 92/100 (Huon Hooke MW)
- "A good if not transcendent Bin 28" (Huon Hooke MW)
- Huge cellaring potential - up to 2030 and beyond!