Showing 0 to 10 of 69 results
- First produced by Wolf Blass for Qantas' Business & First Class customers
- The classic Barossa style Shiraz - big, bold, rich red
- Pair with seared Kangaroo fillet or sizzling Mongolian lamb (or a lump of good old Kiwi roast beef or lamb will do!)
- Aged 15 months in American oak before selected parcels are finished in Scottish whiskey barrels!
- Using fruit from the Barossa Valley, south Australia
- Medium to full bodied style red, sweet, dark fruits and chocolate flavours
- Duck, Duck, Duck, GOOSE - tag, you're it!
- Deep, dark, full bodied Barossa Shiraz
- Silver medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2020), 86/100 & Top Value (Ralph Kyte-Powell, The Real Review)
- "A friendly sort of Barossa quaffer with dark berry smells and flavours, fruit-sweet, medium-bodied" (Ralph Kyte-Powell, The Real Review)
- 90/100 & Top Value (Amanda Yallop, The Real Review)
- "A big and bold shiraz, ripe black fruits, anise and cinnamon line the palate. Good line and length" (Amanda Yallop, The Real Review)
- Typical Barossa - big & rich. But she's vibrant and juicy with soft tannins too
Gilbert & Gaillard International Challenge – Gold
- One of the most awarded Shiraz labels from Aussie
- Triple Gold medal winner, 89/100 & Top Value (Stuart Knox, The Real Review)
- Rich, lucious, medium to full bodied Shiraz using fruit from the Clare Valley and Limestone Coast in South Australia
- Aged 12 months in oak before release
The Real Review – Top Value
China Wine & Spirits – Gold/Best Value
Mundus Vini – Gold
- Often holds the spot for top selling Shiraz in Australia & NZ
- Medium to full bodied, rich red from South East Australia
- Crack into it with fillet steaks, snarlers, meaty pizzas or tomato based pasta dishes!
- Produced by Saltrams, this label has a keen following with Barossa hardcore!
- Bold, plush and rich red - pretty much your absolute classic Barossa Shiraz
- A juicy slab of peppered steak with a glass of this...or how about Adam's beef cheeks? Cheeky or what!
Sam Kim – 95 Points
- Big, full bodied, rich McLaren Vale Shiraz - a winemaker's wine!
- 93/100 & Top Rank (Huon Hooke, The Real Review) - "Full-bodied, rich and gutsy"
- 95/100 (Sam Kim), Trophy Best Two Year Old Shiraz & Gold (McLaren Vale Wine Show 2020)
- Drink now or cellar up to 2038
The Real Review – Top Rank
McLaren Vale Wine Show – Trophy
McLaren Vale Wine Show – Gold