Here you’ll find a selection of NZ and imported organic, bio dynamic and natural wines. No longer just the wine choice of hippies, more and more producers and wine consumers are turning to organic wine.
Although rules and regulations differ between countries here in NZ organic wine is regulated that “no synthetic chemical fertilisers, pesticides or herbicides” can be used in organic vineyards.
- Wai (water) Para (sediment) - aka Muddy Water!
- 94/100 (Bob Campbell MW), 5 Stars (Michael Cooper, NZ Listener, Wine of the Week September 2019)
- "Our Pinot Noir is more grace than power...a nod towards Old Europe"
- Organic Tempranillo (temp-rah-knee-oh) from Castilla in central Spain
- 92/100 (Sam Kim, Wine Orbit) - "Delightfully styled and elegantly spicy...It’s succulent and plump on the palate, displaying bright fruit flavours and fine texture, finishing long and attractively dry"
- Pair with grilled and barbecued red meats, grilled veggies or go full on Spanish and whip up a paella! Olé!
- HOT PRICE! Was $25.99 on special, now $19.99! Limited stocks
- 100% Organic, Biodynamic and Preservative Free Shiraz from McLaren Vale
- Gold medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2020), 5 Stars, 93/100 (Sam Kim), 4 1/2 Stars (Michael Cooper)
- NOW is Natural Organic Wine
- Young, drink NOW style! Bright, fresh,juicy berry fruit flavours with a silky smooth finish
- Italian Prosecco with around half the amount of sugar than regular Prosecco (7g per litre)
- "The basic bitch drink. You know you want in, so don't even try to pretend you're too cool" (The Guardian)
- 100% organically produced, 100% vegan friendly, made with 100% recyclable packaging
- 93/100 & Top Rank (Bob Campbell MW, The Real Review)
- "A richly-textured wine with a satisfyingly dry-ish finish" (Bob Campbell MW)
- Certified organic Pinot Gris from a family owned Waipara producer
- Rich, medium to full bodied style - partially aged in French oak for added complexity
- Certified organic Rose from a family owned Waipara producer
- Rose with a bit more punch - it's made 100% from Syrah grapes
- 5 Stars, 94/100 (Sam Kim) - "filled with delectable flavours. It's juicy and vibrant with a lengthy refreshing finish"
- 5 Stars, 95/100 (Sam Kim) - "Offering splendid fruit purity and perfume""
- 93/100 (Bob Campbell MW, The Real Review) - "It is a bold, concentrated riesling, with appealing sweet-and-sour tension and a mouth-watering finish"
- Certified organic Riesling from a family owned Waipara producer
- Liquid heaven - a rich, sweeter style from the home of amazing NZ Riesling, Waipara!
- 93/100 (Bob Campbell MW, The Real Review), 5 Stars (Sam Kim)
- "Medium-bodied and rather elegant syrah...A distinctive wine with cellaring potential" (Bob Campbell MW)
- Certified organic Syrah from a family owned Waipara producer
- Rich, full bodied Syrah that's velvety smooth