Showing 0 to 10 of 248 results
- A brilliant value for money sticky - luscious, refreshing style!
- "One of the most incredible wines on earth, this tastes like a sweet mandarin and honey cocktail and is light enough not to be cloying. It's perfect with chocolate desserts" (Matthew Jukes, Daily Mail UK)
- Pair with fruit based or chocolate desserts and blue cheeses
- Spy Valley's sweet sticky made from their Marlborough Sauvy grapes
- Very cool. No really - they picked the grapes in the middle of winter!
- 4 1/2 Stars (Michael Cooper MW), 93/100 (Bob Campbell MW), 4 Stars (Winestate magazine)
- Trophy & Double Gold medal sticky from Villa's kick ass Reserve lavbel1
- Listed in the Fines Wines of NZ for 2019 - served to Air NZ's Business Premier
- They call these wines "Nectar of the Gods" - heavenly with the likes of blue cheeses, dried fruits or creme brulee!
- Cellar until 2025 (if you can wait that long!)
- Gold medal (Marlborough Wine Show 2017
- We like to call it "Baby B" - named after their Brancott vineyard, the home of NZ's first Sauvy!
- A luscious, rich little sticky - a treat with fruit pastries or cheeses like blue, creme fraiche and mascarpone
- Late picked Central Otago Pinot Noir grapes - better later than never!
- Delicious sweet, fruity Dessert wine bursting with cherry and raspberry flavours
- 4 Stars (Raymond Chan - "lusciously rich with stylishly decadent flavours of strawberries and cream"
- From a vineyard full of rotting grapes...it's a good thing!
- Rich, luscious, sweet dessert wine made from some of The Ned's famous Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc grapes
- Pair this with a classic Kiwi Pavlova - or a hunk of blue cheese!
- 95/100 & "Wine of the Week" (Bob Campbell, Feb 2017)
- "Pure, powerful and moderately sweet wine with peach, bush honey and ginger flavours"(Bob Campbell MW)
- Chill it down and pair with a cheese and dried fruit platter
- Sweet, rich Dessert wine by Coopers Creek - their first release of this label in 12 years!
- Made from Gisborne Chardonnay grapes
- Serve chilled with rich, luscious desserts like a Cr??me Brulee
- One of the top examples in NZ of this soft, rich and totally delicious white!
- 5 Stars (Michael Cooper MW) - "Fragrant and fleshy, it has deep, ripe stone fruit flavours, barrel-ferment complexity and a dry, lasting finish"
- Named after the little girl who used to run and play around the vines at Te Mata
- Match with rich white meat and seafood dishes, or spicy Asian cuisine
- Trophy Champion White (Royal Easter Wine Show 2019), Gold medal (Royal Easter Wine Show 2019), 94/100 (Bob Campbell MW)
- "A suave and appealing wine" (Bob Campbell MW)
- Produced from their coastal Te Awanga vineyard
- A class act - lovely dry, medium bodied, rich white