Showing 0 to 10 of 280 results
- Medium sweet style Riesling by one of Central Otago's big name producers, Mt Difficulty
- Drink now or throw some in the cellar for the next 6-9 years
- Ideal with spicy Asian cuisine and simple fish dishes
- Hand crafted, Certified BioGro Organic, Marlborough SauvyB
- 93/100, 5 Stars (Sam Kim, Wine Orbit)
- "Elegant yet flavoursome palate that's supple and lingering. Beautifully composed and soothing with delicious flavours" (Sam Kim, Wine Orbit)
- Classic Gisborne Chardonnay - rich & creamy style that'll melt hearts!
- From a great 2020 vintage in Gizzy (and Chardonnay a star performer)
- This is the Chardonnay that shot to international stardom in the mid-90s
- Smooth, cream style Chardonnay from Gizzy - the style that the region's best known for!
- "Have a swirl and a sniff to get the punch of flavours!" (Steve Voysey) - we'll give you a clue, it's like peaches 'n' cream!
- Ideal with roast chicken or pork in rich, creamy sauces
The Real Review – Top Value
- Trophy Champion Sauvignon Blanc, Gold medal & 95/100 (New World Wine Awards 2021), 93/100 & Top Value (Bob Campbell MW, The Real Review)
- RESERVE label by Yealands (yes, RESERVE, the slightly flasher stuff!)
- Using select premium parcels of fruit from their Awatere Valley vineyards
- Classic aromatic style Marlborough Sauv packing a punch of tropical and citrus fruit goodness
Bob Campbell MW – 4 Stars
New World Wine Awards Trophy
New World Wine Awards Gold
- HOT PRICE! Limited stocks
- Quality Hawke's Bay Chardonnay from Elephant Hill's coastal Te Awanga site and Bride Pa vineyard
- 5 Stars, 93/100 (Sam Kim), 93/100 (Bob Campbell MW) - "Appealing chardonnay that is a mix of rich and vibrant flavours"
- Entirely hand picked, whole bunch pressed, 11 months in oak - drink now or cellar for up to 5 years
- "This beauty is one of the country's greatest Gewürztraminers" (Michael Cooper)
- Rated as a "Super Classic" by Michael Cooper - quite simply this wine is a stunner!
- The perfect match with spicy Asian food
- One of Man O' War's top selling, most popular wines (one slurp and you'll see why!)
- "2021 was another ripper of a vintage"
- Medium, slightly sweeter style Pinot Gris that's balanced by fresh, crisp acidity