Showing 0 to 10 of 251 results
- A brilliant value for money sticky - luscious, refreshing style!
- Made up of 80% range Muscat grape (which hails from France) and 20% of the Flora grape (a grape coming out of California in the US)
- Pair with fruit based or chocolate desserts and blue cheeses
- Spy Valley's sweet sticky made from their Marlborough Sauvy grapes
- Very cool. No really - they picked the grapes in the middle of winter!
- 4 1/2 Stars (Michael Cooper MW), 93/100 (Bob Campbell MW), 4 Stars (Winestate magazine)
- Listed in the Fines Wines of NZ for 2019 - served to Air NZ's Business Premier
- They call these wines "Nectar of the Gods" - heavenly with the likes of blue cheeses, dried fruits or creme brulee!
- Cellar until 2025 (if you can wait that long!)
- Gold medal (Marlborough Wine Show 2017
- We like to call it "Baby B" - named after their Brancott vineyard, the home of NZ's first Sauvy!
- A luscious, rich little sticky - a treat with fruit pastries or cheeses like blue, creme fraiche and mascarpone
- Sweet, rich Dessert wine by Coopers Creek - their first release of this label in 12 years!
- Made from Gisborne Chardonnay grapes
- Serve chilled with rich, luscious desserts like a Cr??me Brulee
- One of the top examples in NZ of this soft, rich and totally delicious white!
- 5 Stars (Michael Cooper MW) - "Fragrant and fleshy, it has deep, ripe stone fruit flavours, barrel-ferment complexity and a dry, lasting finish"
- Named after the little girl who used to run and play around the vines at Te Mata
- Listed in Michael Cooper's "NZ's less-familiar white wines well worth checking out" list (NZ Listener, 2019)
- "Ready to roll, this bright, light lemon/green wine offers easy drinking, with a touch of class" (Michael Cooper MW)
- Full bodied, rich style aromatic white - ideal with spicy Asian cuisine!
- Made by the crowd that used to own Morton Estate
- It's pronounced vee-on-yay and if you're new to this style it's time to get involved!
- Full bodied, rich white with plenty of weight and a dry finish - makes a great change from Pinot Gris or Sauvy!
- Great match to white meats, salads or even new season scallops!