Showing 10 to 20 of 865 results
- Big, rich, deliciously golden, full bodied Hawke's Bay Chardonnay
- 100% barrel fermented, close to 100% MLF (the fancy winemaking process that gives Chardonnay that buttery, creamy texture)
- This is the winery's iconic, flagship wine - find out why!
Gilbert & Gaillard International Challenge – Gold
- One of the most awarded Shiraz labels from Aussie
- Triple Gold medal winner, 89/100 & Top Value (Stuart Knox, The Real Review)
- Rich, lucious, medium to full bodied Shiraz using fruit from the Clare Valley and Limestone Coast in South Australia
- Aged 12 months in oak before release
The Real Review – Top Value
China Wine & Spirits – Gold/Best Value
Mundus Vini – Gold
- LIMITED STOCKS AT THIS PRICE!
- 4 1/2 Stars (Michael Cooper) - "attractively scented, with very good intensity of citrusy, limey flavours"
- Dry style Riesling with plenty of mouth puckering citrus flavours!
- Named after a Spy Base in Marlborough
- They say that half of Cromwell was conceived under the tree in this vineyard!
- 94/100 (Bob Campbell MW) - "A charming wine in a fairly robust and, thankfully, dry style."
- Famous for Pinot Noir - their Rose is just delicious, it's all strawbs and cream!
- 95/100 & Top Rank (Bob Campbell MW, The Real Review) - 7 of the last 9 vintages have scored 95/100 from Bob!
- " Rich, ripe wine with plum, dark cherry, thyme, anise, dark chocolate and spicy oak flavours. An elegant, intense and quite complex pinot noir" (Bob Campbell MW)
- Every vintage since 2001 has won Gold or 5 Star, impressive huh?
- Classy Central Pinot - silky, supple with a touch of spice
- The latest 2021 vintage - a great quality vintage in Marlborough!
- "We use lots of whizz-bang technology to make sure our Sauvignon Blanc is treated carefully to extract all those pure, punchy flavours its famous for" (Simon, the winemaker)
- A blend of Marlborough & Awatere Valley fruit
- One of the big names of Central Otago Pinot!
- Match with good old Otago fare like Canterbury lamb, duck or other game dishes!
- Drink now or chuck it in the cellar for the next 7-10 years
- Produced by Saltrams, this label has a keen following with Barossa hardcore!
- Bold, plush and rich red - pretty much your absolute classic Barossa Shiraz
- A juicy slab of peppered steak with a glass of this...or how about Adam's beef cheeks? Cheeky or what!
Sam Kim – 95 Points
- Big, full bodied, rich McLaren Vale Shiraz - a winemaker's wine!
- 93/100 & Top Rank (Huon Hooke, The Real Review) - "Full-bodied, rich and gutsy"
- 95/100 (Sam Kim), Trophy Best Two Year Old Shiraz & Gold (McLaren Vale Wine Show 2020)
- Drink now or cellar up to 2038
The Real Review – Top Rank
McLaren Vale Wine Show – Trophy
McLaren Vale Wine Show – Gold
- The 39th vintage of one of New Zealand's finest Chardonnays
- Still the only wine to receive a perfect 100/100 by Bob Campbell MW (2014 vintage)
- Extremely limited stocks
- Drink now or cellar for a decade from vintage