Showing 10 to 20 of 783 results
- They say that half of Cromwell was conceived under the tree in this vineyard!
- Gold medal (NZ Wine of the Year Awards 2019), 5 Stars (Sam Kim), Silver medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2019)
- Made 100% from Central Otago Pinot Noir grapes
- Famous for Pinot Noir - their Rose is just delicious, it's all strawbs and cream!
- 5 Stars (Sam Kim), 5 Stars (Winestate magazine), 94/100 (Bob Campbell MW)
- "An elegant, supple wine with a structure of fine tannins that suggests good cellaring potential" (Bob Campbell MW)
- Every vintage since 2001 has won Gold or 5 Star, impressive huh?
- Classy Central Pinot - silky, supple with a touch of spice
- Rich, medium to full bodied Tempranillo - lovers of Aussie Shiraz will totally dig this!
- 4 1/2 Stars (Sam Kim, Wine Orbit) - "Beautifully ripe and fragrant...excellent fruit intensity backed by polished tannins"
- Produced from 25-35 year old vines in Manchuela in the heart of Spain
- "We use lots of whizz-bang technology to make sure our Sauvignon Blanc is treated carefully to extract all those pure, punchy flavours its famous for" (Simon, the winemaker)
- Short listed as one of Michael Cooper's Best White Wine Buys of the Year 2019
- Silver medal (New World Wine Awards 2019)
- A blend of Marlborough & Awatere Valley fruit
- One of the big names of Central Otago Pinot!
- Match with good old Otago fare like Canterbury lamb, duck or other game dishes!
- Drink now or chuck it in the cellar for the next 7-10 years
- Often holds the spot for top selling Shiraz in Australia & NZ
- Medium to full bodied, rich red from South East Australia
- Crack into it with fillet steaks, snarlers, meaty pizzas or tomato based pasta dishes!
- Produced by Saltrams, this label has a keen following with Barossa hardcore!
- 93/100 (James Halliday) - "Good, bright, fresh drinking now, but will no doubt age nicely"
- Bold, plush and rich red - pretty much your absolute classic Barossa Shiraz
- A juicy slab of peppered steak with a glass of this...or how about Adam's beef cheeks? Cheeky or what!
- Big, full bodied, rich McLaren Vale Shiraz - a winemaker's wine!
- 95/100 (James Halliday) - "If you want heft then you've come to the right place. This lays it on and does so in excellent style"
- Drink now or cellar up to 2035
- Made by a kingpin Central Otago producer (Mt Difficulty)
- Named after a local stream. But the story of how the stream got its name is far more interesting!
- Soft and savoury, packed with juicy berry goodness - bust it out with duck, lamb or pork