Showing 0 to 4 of 4 results
Bob Campbell MW – 4 Stars
- Michael Cooper's Best White Wine Buy 2019!
- Gold medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2018), 4 Stars (Michael Cooper MW), 4 Stars (Bob Campbell MW), Double Silver medal winner
- "We use lots of whizz-bang technology to make sure our Sauvignon Blanc is treated carefully to extract all those pure, punchy flavours its famous for" (Simon, the winemaker)
- A blend of Marlborough & Awatere Valley fruit
Michael Cooper 4 Stars
New World Wine Awards Silver
Easter Wine Show Silver
- 4 Stars (Michael Cooper MW) - "A rare example of a low-priced Pinot Gris with personality"
- Lush, stonefruit flavours with an off-dry finish
- Great with a Thai curry or Chinese chicken dishes!
- Owned by Villa Maria with fruit sourced from the Gimblett Gravels in Hawke's Bay (the benefits of being owned by the big boys!)
- "We're incredibly fortunate to source our Merlot fruit from the Omahu Gravels Vineyard in the heart of Hawke's Bay's premium red wine growing region." (Simon, winemaker)
- Perfect for your pork, poultry and pasta dishes
- From Bannockburn, Central Otago
- 5 Stars, Best Buy & Top 10 NZ Pinots (Cuisine magazine 2019), Gold medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2018)
- "Who said you have to pay $30 for a good Central Otago Pinot Noir?" (Michael Cooper MW)
- The dude doing a little jig on the label is Dionysus, the Greek God of Wine!