Showing 0 to 8 of 8 results
- "This beauty is one of the country's greatest Gewürztraminers" (Michael Cooper MW)
- Listed in the Fines Wines of NZ for 2019 - served to Air NZ's Business Premier
- Rated as a "Super Classic" by Michael Cooper
- The perfect match with spicy Asian food
- Gold medal (New World Wine Awards 2018)
- Full bodied, oily style with spicy, honeyed sweetness - it's utterly delicious!
- A heavenly match with spicy dishes, Asian cuisine and paired with duck
- Spicy Curry or Asian cuisine on the cards for the weekend? Bust out a nicely chilled bottle of this!
- Soft, rich and spicy aromatic white with a touch of sweetness
- From some of Villa Maria's east coast vineyards (Hawke's Bay and Waipara with a splash of Auckland!)
- Trophy Champion Gewurztraminer (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2019)
- 5 Stars (Michael Cooper MW) - "One of the country's most impressive Gewürztraminers"
- "Lawson's have produced one of Marlborough's top examples of Gewürztraminer for many years." (Bob Campbell MW)
- Lip smackingly delicious, off-dry, rich style white - perfect with spicy Asian cuisine!
- Medium bodied, moreishly rich white
- It's pronounced " geh-vairtz-trah-mee-ner" - think of it as the grown up version of Moscato!
- Food match? You can't go past a spicy curry...especially duck!
- A rich, mouth-filling, off-dry style white that's ideal with spicy cuisine - especially a Thai or Indian curry!
- "2018 was a great vintage for Gewurztraminer...the wine is intensely floral and spicy" (Main Divide)
- Made by the super talented crew at Pegasus Bay
- One of the finest examples of NZ Gewurztraminer out there!
- Five of the previous six vintages have scored 95/100 by Bob Campbell MW. Does that tell you something?
- Hand picked bunches, foot crushing, fermented for two months before two months aging on lees without stirring (to add complexity and richness)