Showing 0 to 8 of 8 results
- "This beauty is one of the country's greatest Gewürztraminers" (Michael Cooper)
- Listed in the Fines Wines of NZ for 2019 - served to Air NZ's Business Premier
- 5 Stars, 95/100 (Bob Campbell MW), Trophy Champion Gewürztraminer & Gold medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2020), rated as a "Super Classic" by Michael Cooper
- The perfect match with spicy Asian food
- The winery neighbour's the Waihopai Station - aka NZ's Spy Base!
- Full bodied, oily style with spicy, honeyed sweetness - it's utterly delicious
- A heavenly match with spicy dishes, Asian cuisine and paired with duck
- Trophy Champion Gewurztraminer (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2019), Gold medal (New World Wine Awards 2020)
- 5 Stars (Michael Cooper) - "One of the country's most impressive Gewürztraminers"
- "Lawson's have produced one of Marlborough's top examples of Gewürztraminer for many years." (Bob Campbell MW)
- Lip smackingly delicious, off-dry, rich style white - perfect with spicy Asian cuisine!
- A rich, mouth-filling, off-dry style white that's ideal with spicy cuisine - especially a Thai or Indian curry!
- 90/100 (Bob Campbell MW) - "Rich, off-dry gewürztraminer with typical potpourri, Turkish Delight and lychee flavours"
- "A classic North Canterbury summer then enabled this smaller crop to mature beautifully" (Main Divide)
- Made by the super talented crew at Pegasus Bay
- Spicy, aromatic Gewuz from the Te Awanga coastline, Hawke's Bay
- 90/100 (Bob Campbell MW) - "Restrained, dry gewürztraminer with subtle lychee, rose petal, spice and anise flavours"
- "An exceptional match with Middle Eastern dishes or street food.”
- Gewurztraminer from Alsace in France - there's no region quite like it in the world!
- Gold medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2020), 5 Stars, 94/100 (Sam Kim)
- "Perfumed aromas of mango, lychee, rose petal and cake spice on the nose...velvety texture and creamy mouthfeel"
- From a 7th generation winemaking family, certified organic since 2012
- One of the finest examples of NZ Gewurztraminer out there!
- 95/100 (Bob Campbell MW), 5 Stars (Michael Cooper), Top Rank (The Real Review)
- Five of the previous six vintages have scored 95/100 by Bob Campbell MW. Does that tell you something?
- Hand picked bunches, foot crushing, fermented for two months before two months aging on lees without stirring (to add complexity and richness)