Showing 0 to 10 of 50 results
- They say that half of Cromwell was conceived under the tree in this vineyard!
- Gold medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2018), 4 1/2 Stars (Cuisine magazine 2019), 4 Stars (Raymond Chan)
- Made 100% from Central Otago Pinot Noir grapes
- Famous for Pinot Noir - their Rose is just delicious, it's all strawbs and cream!
- One of NZ's most awareded Roses does it again!
- Trophy Champion Rose, Trophy Champion Commercial White or Rose, Gold medal (Hawke's Bay Wine Awards 2018)
- Deliciously bright, juicy, dry style Rose from Hawke's Bay Merlot grapes
- Chill it down and bust it out of the fridge as an aperitif or with chicken or seafood dishes
- Jules' delicious Rose, made from juicy Merlot grapes from Gizzy
- "Straw hats, picnics, pass the cucumber sandwiches this Rosé is refreshingly summer-esque"
- Vibrant, juicy style with a dry finish
- A pretty pink Rose...without the plonk!
- Vibrant, summer berry fruit flavours with just a touch of sweetness.
- Contains no more than 0.5% alcohol (same as what you'll find in natural fruit juices)
- "Blanc de Noir" (white wine from red grapes) - this Blondie sure is different!
- Made 100% from Central Otago Pinot Noir grapes, think of it like a light Rose
- Blondie loved by a Blondie - it's famous actor Reese Witherspoon's favourite NZ wine!
- You little beauty! The new vintage of this awesome Rose in a sexy new bottle!
- Named after the island of Corsica, where winemaker Dave picked up a few tricks of the trade
- Dry, crisp Rose made from Marlborough Pinot Noir grapes
- Produced from Merlot and Malbec grapes grown at Coopers Creek's Huapai vineyard, north Auckland
- Light, dry, refreshing style
- 4 1/2 Stars (Sam Kim, Wine Orbit) - "offers youthful charm and bright fruit flavours"
- Spanish Rose, off-dry, succulent and juicy!
- A Kiwi connection - produced with the help of an NZ Master of Wine! (Sam Harrop)
- The vineyard sits on the land once ruled by an all powerful gang of...sheep ranchers! ("The Mesta")