Showing 0 to 10 of 66 results
- They say that half of Cromwell was conceived under the tree in this vineyard!
- Gold medal (NZ Wine of the Year Awards 2019), 5 Stars (Sam Kim), Silver medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2019)
- Made 100% from Central Otago Pinot Noir grapes
- Famous for Pinot Noir - their Rose is just delicious, it's all strawbs and cream!
- One of NZ's most awareded Roses - the latest 2019 release
- Deliciously bright, juicy, dry style Rose from Hawke's Bay Merlot grapes
- Chill it down and bust it out of the fridge as an aperitif or with chicken or seafood dishes
- Jules' delicious Rose, made from juicy Merlot grapes from Gizzy
- "Straw hats, picnics, pass the cucumber sandwiches this Rosé is refreshingly summer-esque"
- Vibrant, juicy style with a dry finish
- A pretty pink Rose...without the plonk!
- Vibrant, summer berry fruit flavours with just a touch of sweetness.
- Contains no more than 0.5% alcohol (same as what you'll find in natural fruit juices)
- "Blanc de Noir" (white wine from red grapes) - this Blondie sure is different!
- Made 100% from Central Otago Pinot Noir grapes, think of it like a light Rose
- Blondie loved by a Blondie - it's famous actor Reese Witherspoon's favourite NZ wine!
NZ Wine of the Year Awards – Trophy
- Trophy Champion Rosé (NZ Wine of the Year Awards 2019), Trophy Champion Rosé (Hong Kong Int'l Wine Comp 2019), Gold medal (NZ Wine of the Year Awards 2019), Gold medal (Hong Kong Int'l Wine Comp 2019)
- Named after the island of Corsica, where winemaker Dave picked up a few tricks of the trade
- Dry, crisp Rose made from Marlborough Pinot Noir grapes - you little beauty!
NZ Wine of the Year Awards – Gold
Hong Kong – Trophy
Hong Kong – Gold
New World Wine Awards Silver
- Produced from Merlot and Malbec grapes grown at Coopers Creek's Huapai vineyard, north Auckland
- Light, dry, refreshing style
- 4 1/2 Stars (Sam Kim, Wine Orbit) - "offers youthful charm and bright fruit flavours"
- 2019 release of the wine that sends Rose drinkers into an absolute frenzy
- Made by Rockburn in Central Otago
- Juicy summer fruit flavours, just a touch of sweetness and a refreshingly off-dry finish - divine!
- They've dialled down the sweetness a bit for this latest '19 release