Showing 0 to 10 of 63 results
The Real Review – Top Rank
- They say that half of Cromwell was conceived under the tree in this vineyard!
- Gold medal (NZ Wine of the Year Awards 2019), 5 Stars (Sam Kim), 93/100 & Top Rank (Bob Campbell MW, The Real Review)
- Made 100% from Central Otago Pinot Noir grapes
- Famous for Pinot Noir - their Rose is just delicious, it's all strawbs and cream!
Bob Campbell MW – 4 Stars
NZ Wine of the Year Awards – Gold
Sam Kim – 5 Stars
- One of NZ's most awareded Roses - the latest 2019 release
- 91/100 (Bob Campbell MW) - "Good value at this price ($20)"
- Deliciously bright, juicy, dry style Rose from Hawke's Bay Merlot grapes
- Chill it down and bust it out of the fridge as an aperitif or with chicken or seafood dishes
- Jules' delicious Rose, made from juicy Merlot grapes from Gizzy
- "Straw hats, picnics, pass the cucumber sandwiches this Rosé is refreshingly summer-esque"
- Vibrant, juicy style with a dry finish
- A pretty pink Rose...without the plonk!
- Vibrant, summer berry fruit flavours with just a touch of sweetness.
- Contains no more than 0.5% alcohol (same as what you'll find in natural fruit juices)
- "Blanc de Noir" (white wine from red grapes) - this Blondie sure is different!
- Made 100% from Central Otago Pinot Noir grapes, think of it like a light Rose
- Blondie loved by a Blondie - it's famous actor Reese Witherspoon's favourite NZ wine!
- Latest 2020 release - and a 5 star review to its name already!
- Named after the island of Corsica, where winemaker Dave picked up a few tricks of the trade
- Dry, crisp Rose made from Marlborough Pinot Noir grapes - you little beauty!
- Owned by Villa Maria with fruit sourced from premium Hawke's Bay vineyards (the benefits of being owned by the big boys!)
- "We're incredibly fortunate to source our (Merlot) grapes from the heart of Hawke's Bay's premium wine growing region." (Simon, winemaker)
- Taste the sublime red fruits - creamy strawberries, raspberries and plums. Yum-oh!
- Produced from Merlot and Malbec grapes grown at Coopers Creek's Huapai vineyard, north Auckland
- Light, dry, refreshing style
- 4 Stars (Michael Cooper) - "Full of drink-young charm...Bright pink, with fresh, floral aromas, it is lively and medium-bodied, with strawberry and spice flavours, a hint of peaches, balanced acidity and a dry finish."