Showing 0 to 10 of 64 results
- They say that half of Cromwell was conceived under the tree in this vineyard!
- 5 Stars, 95/100 & No.1 Ranking (Bob Campbell MW, The Real Review), 5 Stars & No.1 NZ Rose (Cuisine magazine 2020), 5 Stars (Sam Kim), Gold medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2020)
- "A ripper of a rosé" (Bob Campbell MW)
- Famous for Pinot Noir - their Rose is just delicious, it's all strawbs and cream!
- The ultimate Provence Rosé made by...Ultimate Provence!
- 5 Stars, 93/100 (Sam Kim)
- From a site located 30 minutes from Saint Tropez
- Winery, restaurants, bars, hotels, apartments and stunning venue hire - Ultimate Provence (UP) has it all!
- Tohu (pronounced tor-who) - the world's first Maori owned wine company
- Rosé made with Pinot Noir and Pinot Gris grapes from sunny Nelson
- 90/100 (Bob Campbell MW, The Real Review)
- "Full-flavoured and quite gutsy rosé with raspberry and red cherry flavours...Serve well chilled. A good food wine."
- From one of the Rhone Valley's top producers, Gabriel Meffre
- Elegant, refreshing and dry - lightly fruity with a touch of spice!
- La Chasse is one of the UK's leading Cotes du Rhone brands
- From a single vineyard in Gisborne, using Pinot Noir grapes
- Strawberries & cream style with a dry finish!
- Top Gizzy producer Matawhero - the Queen Lizzie was drinking Matawhero wines back in the day!
- 5 Stars, 93/100 - "Juicy fruit intensity and refreshing mouthfeel, making it highly enjoyable" (Sam Kim)
- Juicy, bright summery fruit flavours (think raspberry and watermelon!) with a refreshing dry finish
- Made by the Hãhã Wine Company - it means tasty and delicious in Maori
- Rosé dedicated to Gwen, the wife of Church Road legend Tom McDonald
- Dry, elegant, refreshing Provence style Rosé - made from quality Hawke's Bay Merlot grapes
- Read Tom's love poem to Gwen at the Church Road museum in Hawke's Bay. Aww!
- Gold medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2020)
- Rose produced from some of Villa Maria's Marlborough Pinot Noir grapes
- A pretty label sure to be a hit with the ladies - it's okay guys, you can totally drink this with the boys too (#Brosé)
- Summer fruit flavours with a crisp, refreshing finish
- Crisp, dry and elegant style Spanish Rosé
- Campo Viejo's first ever release of a Rosé - these guys are one of the largest producers of Spanish wine in the world!
- Made with 100% Spanish Garnacha (aka Grenache) grapes