Showing 0 to 10 of 16 results
- Medium sweet style Riesling by one of Central Otago's big name producers, Mt Difficulty
- Drink now or throw some in the cellar for the next 6-9 years
- Ideal with spicy Asian cuisine and simple fish dishes
- Named after a Spy Base in Marlborough
- Dry style Riesling with plenty of mouth puckering citrus flavours!
- Gold medal (Sydney Int'l Wine Comp 2017), Silver medal (Decanter World Wine Awards 2017), 4 Stars (Winestate magazine)
- From Yealands Estate, certified CarboNZero and one of the most environmentally friendly vineyards in Aotearoa
- Refreshingly off-dry style Riesling
- Zesty, citrusy flavours (like lemons and limes) with a dryish finish
- Gold medal (New World Wine Awards 2018), 4 1/2 Stars, 93/100 (Bob Campbell MW) Silver medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2018), 4 Stars (Michael Cooper MW)
- Produced by Vavasour (and owned by loaded Yank Billionaire Bill Foley!)
- Loaded with zesty citrus flavours with a touch of sweetness and a refreshing dry finish!
- From a vineyard in the Waipara Valley that was formerly a sheep farm
- "Classic" style Riesling - a lush sweetness with crisp acidity
- The perfect pair to sweet or spicy Asian cuisine!
- A mouth-wateringly delicious, juicy, medium style Riesling with loads of citrusy, tropical fruit flavours
- Gold medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2018), Gold medal (Royal Easter Wine Awards 2019)
- Spicy Asian cuisine is the food match you want here (like a Thai chicken curry)
- Dry style Riesling from Marlborough
- 4 1/2 Stars, Best Buy & Top 5 NZ Rieslings (Cuisine magazine 2019)
- Pair with twice cooked Szechuan pork belly...can't be arsed? Don't blame ya. Try with your next Thai, Indian or Chinese takeaway!
- Medium/dry style Riesling (it's a touch on the sweeter side, perfectly balanced)
- 5 Stars (Sam Kim), 5 Stars (Raymond Chan), 93/100 (Bob Campbell MW)
- "Gently fragrant riesling, with subtle sweetness and delicious purity." (Bob Campbell MW)