Showing 0 to 10 of 24 results
- Medium sweet style Riesling by one of Central Otago's big name producers, Mt Difficulty
- Drink now or throw some in the cellar for the next 6-9 years
- Ideal with spicy Asian cuisine and simple fish dishes
- 4 1/2 Stars (Michael Cooper) - "attractively scented, with very good intensity of citrusy, limey flavours"
- Dry style Riesling with plenty of mouth puckering citrus flavours!
- Named after a Spy Base in Marlborough
- From a vineyard in the Waipara Valley that was formerly a sheep farm
- "Classic" style Riesling - a lush sweetness with crisp acidity at a slightly lower 10.5% alchol
- The perfect pair to sweet or spicy Asian cuisine!
- 5 Stars (Sam Kim) - "terrific fruit purity combined with subtle sweetens and racy acidity"
- Off-dry in style with citrusy fruit flavours and a touch of sweetness
- Whitehaven - the story of family, following your dreams and the crazy things that can happen when you travel the world in a 48-foot yacht!
- From a family owned and operated vineyard in Gibbston, Central Otago (one of the first to plant vines there in the mid 90s!)
- Ripe citrus and pear fruit flavours with a dry finish
- For years Sean (the winemaker, aka Mr Brennan) used to sell his fruit to Peregrine
- From the world famous Dry River - they quite rightly sit at the big boys table of New Zealand fine wine names!
- 95/100 & Top Rank Award (Bob Campbell MW, The Real Review)
- "Taut, off-dry riesling with lime zest, oyster-shell and citrus blossom" (Bob Campbell MW)
- Limited stocks, all bottles individually numbered, drink now to 2030
- A mouth-wateringly delicious, juicy, medium style Riesling with loads of citrusy, tropical fruit flavours
- Using fruit from the Waipara Valley, north Canterbury (a great spot for the aromatic styles!)
- Spicy Asian cuisine is the food match you want here (like a Thai chicken curry)
- Certified organic Riesling from a family owned Waipara producer
- Liquid heaven - a rich, sweeter style from the home of amazing NZ Riesling, Waipara!
- This label has gained a cult like following over the years, find out why...
- Produced by a teeny, tiny, boutique Central Otago producer owned by a local Otago lass (Philippa) and her French hubby (Yannick)
- The winemaker is Peter Bartle - the man who makes the likes of Wooing Tree, Domain Road, Grasshopper Rock, Bald Hills and more!
- Medium dry style Riesling with subtle sweetness and slightly lower in alcohol at just 10.5%
- The No.1 selling Riesling in New Zealand! (and has been for many years)
- Gold medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2021)
- Medium sweet in style and slightly lower in alcohol at just 10%
- Using a combination of fruit from Marlborough and Waipara