Showing 0 to 10 of 20 results
- Medium sweet style Riesling by one of Central Otago's big name producers, Mt Difficulty
- Drink now or throw some in the cellar for the next 6-9 years
- Ideal with spicy Asian cuisine and simple fish dishes
- Named after a Spy Base in Marlborough
- Dry style Riesling with plenty of mouth puckering citrus flavours!
- 4 1/2 Stars (Michael Cooper MW) - "attractively scented, with very good intensity of citrusy, limey flavours"
- New label, new look, Peter's gone (the old boys hung up his boots) but it's the same great wine
- Gold medal (Royal Easter Wine Show 2020), Gold medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2019), 93/100 (Bob Campbell MW)
- "Subtle sweetness is balanced by fruity acidity to give the wine a pleasing tension. Very good value at this price" (Bob Campbell MW)
- Certified CarboNZero, one of the greenest vineyards in NZ!
- Trophy Champion Riesling (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2019), Gold medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2019), 4 Stars (Michael Cooper MW)
- From the Waipara Valley in north Canterbury
- "Enticing aromatics and juicy flavours of honeysuckle and lime in a medium-dry style...an intensely long finish with tropical fruit vibes." (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2019)
- This drop makes the perfect partner to spicy Asian food or even Moroccan dishes
- One of the true winemaking families left in Marlborough - all the Scott's play a part!
- "They’ve been making good riesling for a long time at Allan Scott, and that experience shows" (Cuisine magazine 2018)
- Medium sweet style with crisp, refreshing citrus flavours (perfect with spicy Asian cuisine!)
- Silver medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2019), Silver medal (New World Wine Awards 2019)
- Produced by Vavasour (and owned by loaded Yank Billionaire Bill Foley!)
- Loaded with zesty citrus flavours with a touch of sweetness and a refreshing dry finish!
- From a vineyard in the Waipara Valley that was formerly a sheep farm
- "Classic" style Riesling - a lush sweetness with crisp acidity
- The perfect pair to sweet or spicy Asian cuisine!
- A mouth-wateringly delicious, juicy, medium style Riesling with loads of citrusy, tropical fruit flavours
- 5 Stars, Best Buy & No.2 rated NZ Riesling (Cuisine magazine 2020), Gold medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2020
- Spicy Asian cuisine is the food match you want here (like a Thai chicken curry)
- Dry style Riesling from Marlborough
- Gold medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2020), Gold medal (NZ Wine of the Year Awards 2019), Gold medal (Marlborough Wine Show 2019)
- Zesty citrus fruit flavours (limes, lemons), zingy acidity and a refreshing dry finish
- Pair with twice cooked Szechuan pork belly...can't be arsed? Don't blame ya. Try with your next Thai, Indian or Chinese takeaway!