Showing 0 to 10 of 86 results
- One of the big names of Central Otago Pinot!
- Match with good old Otago fare like Canterbury lamb, duck or other game dishes!
- Drink now or chuck it in the cellar for the next 7-10 years
- Made by a kingpin Central Otago producer (Mt Difficulty)
- Named after a local stream. But the story of how the stream got its name is far more interesting!
- Soft and savoury, packed with juicy berry goodness - bust it out with duck, lamb or pork
- Easy drinking, soft & juicy! Always a favourite with Pinot slurpers, find out why
- Named Rabbit Ranch after a high country sheep station, overun with pesky rabbits
- From Central Otago, our most famous Pinot producing region
- Named after a tree in the middle of the vineyard (what goes on under the tree is another story)
- 5 Stars (Sam Kim), 5 Stars (Dish magazine), 90/100 (Bob Campbell MW)
- Try pairing with game meat dishes, like a Peking duck
- In the words of the winemaker Tim it's all about the "heady spice and silky structure"
- We all know about their world famous Sauv Blanc but their focus on world class Pinot Noir from Marlborough is really paying off
- This is the ideal wine to have with a rich, fatty, glorious duck dish!
- Four times winners of "Argentina Wine Producer of the Year" and "Top 50 World's Most Admired Wine Brands" (Drinks International 2017)
- Light, soft and easy style Pinot
- Enjoy this one with pasta and white meat dishes
- Central Otago Pinot Noir - made by Amisfield
- Named after the most photographed lake in New Zealand - Lake Hayes at the foot of Lake Wakatipu in Queenstown!
- Try with a cut of good old Kiwi lamb for an ideal food match
- Gold medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show), 5 Stars (Sam Kim)
- Made by the guys at Wooing Tree and named after the endangered Cromwell Chafer Beetle
- Soft, supple, juicy Central Otago Pinot
- No need to go digging in the garden for critters, instead pair with a cut of lamb or roast duck
- 4 1/2 Stars (Sam Kim, Wine Orbit), Silver medal (Air NZ Wine Awards 2016)
- Medium to full bodied Marlborough Pinot full of juicy, savoury dark berry and cherry flavours
- Drink now to 2021