Showing 0 to 10 of 98 results
- A classy, premium Central Otago Pinot that has boasted an incredible list of Trophies, Golds and 5 Star reviews down the years!
- Full bodied, rich and complex style
- Drinking well now but this is a style that has the legs to be cellared until 2033
- The Devil lives in the cellar, or so the story goes...
- Rated No.4 Most Admired Wine Brand in the World 2019 (Drinks International)
- Light, soft, easy drinking Pinot - South American style!
- Pinot Noir from Felton Road, Bannockburn in Central Otago
- Home to the first vines planted in Bannockburn
- "The texture is velvet, the finish complex...this is a gorgeous Pinot Noir."
- Seriously good! Drink now or cellar to 2030
- Gold used to be the main treasure in these neck of the woods, now it's the grapes worth their weight in gold!
- Made with Pinot Noir grapes from Terra Sancta's high altitude Bannockburn vineyards
- The guys at Terra Sancta describe this one as a "delicious, vibrant Pinot Noir” - good to go up to 5 years from vintage
- Gold medal (NZ Organic Wine Awards 2021), 93/100 (Bob Campbell MW), 5 Stars (Michael Cooper)
- Wai (water) Para (sediment) - aka Muddy Water!
- "Savoury pinot noir that's more vinous than fruity, with a mix of dried herb, red and black fruits, baked-earth and subtle spicy flavours" (Bob Campbell MW)
- "Our Pinot Noir is more grace than power...a nod towards Old Europe"
- Every vintage since 2001 has won Gold or 5 Star, impressive huh?
- 94/100, Top Rank & Wine of the Week (Bob Campbell MW, The Real Review, June 2022)
- 7 of the past 10 vintages has scored 95 points with Bob Campbell MW
- Classy Central Pinot - silky, supple with a touch of spice
- From a specific sub region in the upper Wairau Valley, Marlborough
- Medium bodied, fresh Pinot with cherry, red fruit flavours and a touch of spice
- "It is clear how Marlborough is becoming a place for good-quality keenly priced Pinot Noir." (Drinks International magazine 2017)
- One of the big names of Central Otago Pinot!
- Match with good old Otago fare like Canterbury lamb, duck or other game dishes!
- Drink now or chuck it in the cellar for the next 7-10 years
- Mega 1.5 Litre magnum of one of Central Otago's most loved Pinots!
- Named Rabbit Ranch after a high country sheep station, overun with pesky rabbits
- Limited edition - buy it for yourself or send it as a gift (we'll ship this anywhere in NZ with your own personal gift message)