Showing 0 to 10 of 89 results
- The Devil lives in the cellar, or so the story goes...
- Rated No.4 Most Admired Wine Brand in the World 2019 (Drinks International)
- Light, soft, easy drinking Pinot - South American style!
- Gold used to be the main treasure in these neck of the woods, now it's the grapes worth their weight in gold!
- Made with Pinot Noir grapes from Terra Sancta's high altitude Bannockburn vineyards
- The guys at Terra Sancta describe this one as a "delicious, vibrant Pinot Noir” - good to go up to 5 years from vintage
- From one of NZ's coolest and most exciting new wine regions - the Waitaki Valley (between Canterbury and Otago)
- Gold medal (International Wine Challenge, London), 5 Stars, 96/100 (Sam Kim), 91/100 (Bob Campbell MW, The Real Review)
- "Class act with developing potential. Ostler is rapidly gaining a reputation for being a hero in this exciting region" (Bob Campbell MW)
- Gold medal (NZ Organic Wine Awards 2021), 93/100 (Bob Campbell MW), 5 Stars (Michael Cooper)
- Wai (water) Para (sediment) - aka Muddy Water!
- "Savoury pinot noir that's more vinous than fruity, with a mix of dried herb, red and black fruits, baked-earth and subtle spicy flavours" (Bob Campbell MW)
- "Our Pinot Noir is more grace than power...a nod towards Old Europe"
- 4 Stars & Best Buy (Cuisine magazine 2021) - "A fleshy style of pinot with vibrant fruit notes and powerful tannins that turn this wine into quite the pocket rocket"
- From a specific sub region in the upper Wairau Valley, Marlborough
- Medium bodied, fresh Pinot with cherry, red fruit flavours and a touch of spice
- "It is clear how Marlborough is becoming a place for good-quality keenly priced Pinot Noir." (Drinks International magazine 2017)
- The world's first lower alcohol Pinot Noir at just 9.5%
- Made by John & Brigid Forrest (they're real doctors y'know)
- A soft, bright and very slightly sweet style Pinot
- Mega 1.5 Litre magnum of one of Central Otago's most loved Pinots!
- Named Rabbit Ranch after a high country sheep station, overun with pesky rabbits
- Limited edition - buy it for yourself or send it as a gift (we'll ship this anywhere in NZ with your own personal gift message)
- Tohu (pronounced tor-who) - the world's first Maori owned wine company
- From a vineyard sites in the Awatere Valley, Marlborough
- If it's kai time this is the red to enjoy with a cut of good old New Zealand lamb!
NZIWS Double Gold
- 95/100 & Top Rank (Bob Campbell MW, The Real Review) - six of the last eight vintages have scored 95/100 from Bob!
- " A bright, vibrant wine in a classical Rockburn fruit-forward style. Good now but should benefit from bottle age" (Bob Campbell MW)
- Every vintage since 2001 has won Gold or 5 Star, impressive huh?
- Classy Central Pinot - silky, supple with a touch of spice
The Real Review – Top Rank
Bob Campbell MW – 5 Stars
Sam Kim – 5 Stars
Cuisine 4 1/2 Stars
- One of the big names of Central Otago Pinot!
- Match with good old Otago fare like Canterbury lamb, duck or other game dishes!
- Drink now or chuck it in the cellar for the next 7-10 years