Showing 0 to 10 of 89 results
- 5 Stars (Sam Kim), 5 Stars (Winestate magazine), 94/100 (Bob Campbell MW)
- "An elegant, supple wine with a structure of fine tannins that suggests good cellaring potential" (Bob Campbell MW)
- Every vintage since 2001 has won Gold or 5 Star, impressive huh?
- Classy Central Pinot - silky, supple with a touch of spice
- One of the big names of Central Otago Pinot!
- Match with good old Otago fare like Canterbury lamb, duck or other game dishes!
- Drink now or chuck it in the cellar for the next 7-10 years
- Made by a kingpin Central Otago producer (Mt Difficulty)
- Named after a local stream. But the story of how the stream got its name is far more interesting!
- Soft and savoury, packed with juicy berry goodness - bust it out with duck, lamb or pork
- Easy drinking, soft & juicy! Always a favourite with Pinot slurpers, find out why
- Named Rabbit Ranch after a high country sheep station, overun with pesky rabbits
- From Central Otago, our most famous Pinot producing region
- In the words of the winemaker Tim it's all about the "heady spice and silky structure"
- 5 Stars, 95/100 (Bob Campbell MW) - "Restrained, sophisticated and harmonious wine"
- We all know about their world famous Sauv Blanc but their focus on world class Pinot Noir from Marlborough is really paying off
- This is the ideal wine to have with a rich, fatty, glorious duck dish!
- Great value Martinborough Pinot produced by the family owned Te Hera Estate
- Medium bodied full of classic soft, savoury red fruit flavours - made for pairing with game meats like duck!
- Formerly known as "Kiritea" (it means "fair weather" in Maori)
- Four times winners of "Argentina Wine Producer of the Year" and "Top 50 World's Most Admired Wine Brands" (Drinks International 2017)
- Light, soft and easy style Pinot
- Enjoy this one with pasta and white meat dishes
- Central Otago Pinot Noir - made by Amisfield
- Named after the most photographed lake in New Zealand - Lake Hayes at the foot of Lake Wakatipu in Queenstown!
- Try with a cut of good old Kiwi lamb for an ideal food match