Showing 0 to 10 of 213 results
- Very reliable Hawke's Bay Syrah by NZ's most awarded winery, Villa Maria
- Silky, supple medium bodied red bursting with dark berries and spice!
- Just the red for a cut of good old Kiwi lamb
- "This beauty is one of the country's greatest Gewürztraminers" (Michael Cooper)
- Listed in the Fines Wines of NZ for 2019 - served to Air NZ's Business Premier
- 5 Stars, 95/100 (Bob Campbell MW), rated as a "Super Classic" by Michael Cooper
- The perfect match with spicy Asian food
The Real Review – Top Rank
- They say that half of Cromwell was conceived under the tree in this vineyard!
- Gold medal (NZ Wine of the Year Awards 2019), 5 Stars (Sam Kim), 93/100 & Top Rank (Bob Campbell MW, The Real Review)
- Made 100% from Central Otago Pinot Noir grapes
- Famous for Pinot Noir - their Rose is just delicious, it's all strawbs and cream!
Bob Campbell MW – 4 Stars
NZ Wine of the Year Awards – Gold
Sam Kim 5 Stars
- "We use lots of whizz-bang technology to make sure our Sauvignon Blanc is treated carefully to extract all those pure, punchy flavours its famous for" (Simon, the winemaker)
- Short listed as one of Michael Cooper's Best White Wine Buys of the Year 2019
- Silver medal (New World Wine Awards 2019)
- A blend of Marlborough & Awatere Valley fruit
- Often holds the spot for top selling Shiraz in Australia & NZ
- Medium to full bodied, rich red from South East Australia
- Crack into it with fillet steaks, snarlers, meaty pizzas or tomato based pasta dishes!
- "...a soft, cuddly Gris with peachy flavours and a furry tail!"
- From Central Otago, not tested on animals (although they have shot a few)
- Named after a high country sheep station that became over run with pesky rabbits
The Real Review – Top Rank
- Tohu (pronounced tor-who) - the world's first Maori owned wine company
- 95/100 (Bob Campbell MW), Top Value award (The Real Review), Top Rank award (The Real Review), No.1 rated Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc from 2019 vintage
- Listed in the Fines Wines of NZ for 2019 - served to Air NZ's Business Premier, Gold medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2019), Gold medal (Sydney Int'l Wine Comp 2020)
- Powerful, aromatic Sauv from vineyard sites in the Awatere Valley, Marlborough
The Real Review – Top Value
Bob Campbell MW – 5 Stars
Fine Wines of New Zealand
Michael Cooper 4 Stars
- Lighter in alcohol (7.5%), super juicy, fruity red!
- A light spritz - serve it lightly chilled as a lunchtime tipple!
- A great place to start for non-red wine drinkers or those that love 'em a bit on the sweet side!
- Owned by Villa Maria with fruit sourced from vineyards in Gisborne
- "From Villa Maria and made in an upfront style, this is a typical regional style: fresh, mouth-filling and smooth, with very good depth of ripe, peachy, slightly toasty flavours. Ready to roll." (Michael Cooper MW)
- If you're in Gisborne why not head to Wainui beach - great for a walk, swim, surf or boogie board!