Showing 0 to 10 of 118 results
- "This beauty is one of the country's greatest Gewürztraminers" (Michael Cooper MW)
- Listed in the Fines Wines of NZ for 2019 - served to Air NZ's Business Premier
- Rated as a "Super Classic" by Michael Cooper
- The perfect match with spicy Asian food
- They say that half of Cromwell was conceived under the tree in this vineyard!
- Gold medal (NZ Wine of the Year Awards 2019), 5 Stars (Sam Kim), Silver medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2019)
- Made 100% from Central Otago Pinot Noir grapes
- Famous for Pinot Noir - their Rose is just delicious, it's all strawbs and cream!
- "We use lots of whizz-bang technology to make sure our Sauvignon Blanc is treated carefully to extract all those pure, punchy flavours its famous for" (Simon, the winemaker)
- Silver medal (New World Wine Awards 2019)
- A blend of Marlborough & Awatere Valley fruit
- Trophy Champion Pinot Gris (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2019), Gold medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2019), Gold medal (NZ Wine of the Year Awards 2019)
- Lush, stonefruit flavours with an off-dry finish
- From Waipara in north Canterbury
- One of NZ's biggest wine names around the globe
- The Brits can't get enough of it - it's the No.1 selling SauvyB over 8 quid!
- 4 Stars (Michael Cooper MW) - "Looking good for summer...very aromatic and tangy"
- Lip puckeringly zesty, crisp and refreshing Marlborough Sauv
- The Sauvy with a cult following - it's on the money every year!
- "When Jules talks about Sauvignon Blanc, clouds part and celestial choirs sing. This is the wine Jules loves."
- Powerful, zesty, loaded with tropical fruit flavours - Marlborough Sauvignon through and through!
- Best known for her amazeballs Sauvy but the obsession with Marlborough doesn't end there for Jules Taylor!
- "A snazzy little people-pleaser, our Pinot Gris is designed to freshen and delight" (Jules)
- 91/100 (Bob Campbell MW) - "Quite a textural wine, with just a hint of sweetness"
- A textural, dry style that makes the perfect partner to white meats, seafood or spicy Asian cuisine
- Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc using fruit from the Awatere Valley and Wairau Valley
- Silver medal (Marlborough Wine Show 2019)
- If you're feeling inspired, food match with Vietnamese spring rolls, fresh mint and lime!
- New label, new look, Peter's gone (the old boys hung up his boots) but it's the same great wine
- Y for Yealands and Y for White Road - the iconic road that runs along their stunning coastal vineyard
- Certified CarboNZero, one of the greenest vineyards in NZ!
- Made by Vavasour
- 100% Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc (no cheeky Aussie grapes used here!)
- Gold medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2019), 5 Stars (Sam Kim), "Top sauvignon blanc picks for 2019" (Michael Cooper MW)
- "A punchy and full-bodied wine" (Michael Cooper MW)