Showing 0 to 10 of 226 results
- The Devil lives in the cellar, or so the story goes...
- Rated No.4 Most Admired Wine Brand in the World 2019 (Drinks International)
- Light, soft, easy drinking Pinot - South American style!
- HOT PRICE! Limited stocks
- Classic Gisborne Chardonnay - rich & creamy style that'll melt hearts!
- This is the Chardonnay that shot to international stardom in the mid-90s
- Pair this with pork, chicken or other white meat dishes in rich, creamy sauces
- Smooth, cream style Chardonnay from Gizzy - the style that the region's best known for!
- "Have a swirl and a sniff to get the punch of flavours!" (Steve Voysey) - we'll give you a clue, it's like peaches 'n' cream!
- Ideal with roast chicken or pork in rich, creamy sauces
- Organic Tempranillo (temp-rah-knee-oh) from Castilla in central Spain
- 92/100 (Sam Kim, Wine Orbit) - "Delightfully styled and elegantly spicy...It’s succulent and plump on the palate, displaying bright fruit flavours and fine texture, finishing long and attractively dry"
- Pair with grilled and barbecued red meats, grilled veggies or go full on Spanish and whip up a paella! Olé!
- One of the top selling premium Cotes du Rhone brands in the UK!
- Blend of Syrah, Grenache and Mourvedre from the southern Rhone valley, France
- Medium bodied, spicy, warm-hearted style red
- Farnese's massively popular, top notch value Sangiovese red from Abruzzo in Italy!
- Light to medium bodied red
- Try with rich pastas, spicy meaty pizzas, salami or other cold cuts, chorizo or cheese
- Very reliable Hawke's Bay Syrah by NZ's most awarded winery, Villa Maria
- Gold medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2020), 94/100 & Buy of the Week October 2020 (Bob Campbell MW)
- Silky, supple medium bodied red bursting with dark berries and spice!
- Just the red for a cut of good old Kiwi lamb
- 5 Stars (Michael Cooper) - "Babich’s flagship Chardonnay...A stylish wine"
- "Classic" status in Michael Cooper's Wine Buyer's Guide
- First produced in 1985, one of the Hawke's Bay's iconic Chardonnay labels
- Produced from the Irongate vineyard in the Gimblett Gravels
- 4 Stars & Best Buy (Cuisine magazine 2021) - "A fleshy style of pinot with vibrant fruit notes and powerful tannins that turn this wine into quite the pocket rocket"
- From a specific sub region in the upper Wairau Valley, Marlborough
- Medium bodied, fresh Pinot with cherry, red fruit flavours and a touch of spice
- "It is clear how Marlborough is becoming a place for good-quality keenly priced Pinot Noir." (Drinks International magazine 2017)
- HOT PRICE! Was $25.99 on special, now $19.99! Limited stocks
- 100% Organic, Biodynamic and Preservative Free Shiraz from McLaren Vale
- Gold medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2020), 5 Stars, 93/100 (Sam Kim), 4 1/2 Stars (Michael Cooper)
- NOW is Natural Organic Wine
- Young, drink NOW style! Bright, fresh,juicy berry fruit flavours with a silky smooth finish