Showing 0 to 10 of 219 results
- Very reliable Hawke's Bay Syrah by NZ's most awarded winery, Villa Maria
- Gold medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2020), 94/100 & Buy of the Week October 2020 (Bob Campbell MW)
- Silky, supple medium bodied red bursting with dark berries and spice!
- Just the red for a cut of good old Kiwi lamb
- "This beauty is one of the country's greatest Gewürztraminers" (Michael Cooper)
- Listed in the Fines Wines of NZ for 2019 - served to Air NZ's Business Premier
- 5 Stars, 95/100 (Bob Campbell MW), Trophy Champion Gewürztraminer & Gold medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2020), rated as a "Super Classic" by Michael Cooper
- The perfect match with spicy Asian food
The Real Review – Top Rank
- They say that half of Cromwell was conceived under the tree in this vineyard!
- Gold medal (NZ Wine of the Year Awards 2019), 5 Stars (Sam Kim), 93/100 & Top Rank (Bob Campbell MW, The Real Review)
- Made 100% from Central Otago Pinot Noir grapes
- Famous for Pinot Noir - their Rose is just delicious, it's all strawbs and cream!
Bob Campbell MW – 4 Stars
NZ Wine of the Year Awards – Gold
Sam Kim – 5 Stars
- 95/100 & Top Rank (Bob Campbell MW, The Real Review) - six of the last eight vintages have scored 95/100 from Bob!
- " A bright, vibrant wine in a classical Rockburn fruit-forward style. Good now but should benefit from bottle age" (Bob Campbell MW)
- Every vintage since 2001 has won Gold or 5 Star, impressive huh?
- Classy Central Pinot - silky, supple with a touch of spice
- "We use lots of whizz-bang technology to make sure our Sauvignon Blanc is treated carefully to extract all those pure, punchy flavours its famous for" (Simon, the winemaker)
- Short listed as one of Michael Cooper's Best White Wine Buys of the Year 2019
- Silver medal (New World Wine Awards 2019)
- A blend of Marlborough & Awatere Valley fruit
- Often holds the spot for top selling Shiraz in Australia & NZ
- Medium to full bodied, rich red from South East Australia
- Crack into it with fillet steaks, snarlers, meaty pizzas or tomato based pasta dishes!
- Made by a kingpin Central Otago producer (Mt Difficulty)
- Named after a local stream. But the story of how the stream got its name is far more interesting!
- Soft and savoury, packed with juicy berry goodness - bust it out with duck, lamb or pork
- "...a soft, cuddly Gris with peachy flavours and a furry tail!"
- From Central Otago, not tested on animals (although they have shot a few)
- Named after a high country sheep station that became over run with pesky rabbits
The Real Review – Top Rank
- Tohu (pronounced tor-who) - the world's first Maori owned wine company
- 95/100 (Bob Campbell MW), Top Value award (The Real Review), Top Rank award (The Real Review), No.1 rated Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc from 2019 vintage
- Listed in the Fines Wines of NZ for 2019 - served to Air NZ's Business Premier, Gold medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2019), Gold medal (Sydney Int'l Wine Comp 2020)
- Powerful, aromatic Sauv from vineyard sites in the Awatere Valley, Marlborough
The Real Review – Top Value
Bob Campbell MW – 5 Stars
Fine Wines of New Zealand
Michael Cooper 4 Stars
- From Taylors Estate, one of the Clare Valley's best known producers
- Medium bodied red full of ripe, juicy berry fruits and soft, velvety tannins - smart value!
- A member of the Australia's First Families of Wine, the 12 founding family owned wineries across the ditch