Showing 0 to 10 of 85 results
- They say that half of Cromwell was conceived under the tree in this vineyard!
- Gold medal (NZ Wine of the Year Awards 2019), 5 Stars (Sam Kim), Silver medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2019)
- Made 100% from Central Otago Pinot Noir grapes
- Famous for Pinot Noir - their Rose is just delicious, it's all strawbs and cream!
- "We use lots of whizz-bang technology to make sure our Sauvignon Blanc is treated carefully to extract all those pure, punchy flavours its famous for" (Simon, the winemaker)
- Silver medal (New World Wine Awards 2019)
- A blend of Marlborough & Awatere Valley fruit
- Trophy Champion Pinot Gris (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2019), Gold medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2019), Gold medal (NZ Wine of the Year Awards 2019)
- Lush, stonefruit flavours with an off-dry finish
- From Waipara in north Canterbury
- One of NZ's biggest wine names around the globe
- The Brits can't get enough of it - it's the No.1 selling SauvyB over 8 quid!
- 4 Stars (Michael Cooper MW) - "Looking good for summer...very aromatic and tangy"
- Lip puckeringly zesty, crisp and refreshing Marlborough Sauv
- The Sauvy with a cult following - it's on the money every year!
- "When Jules talks about Sauvignon Blanc, clouds part and celestial choirs sing. This is the wine Jules loves."
- Powerful, zesty, loaded with tropical fruit flavours - Marlborough Sauvignon through and through!
- Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc using fruit from the Awatere Valley and Wairau Valley
- Silver medal (Marlborough Wine Show 2019)
- If you're feeling inspired, food match with Vietnamese spring rolls, fresh mint and lime!
- New label, new look, Peter's gone (the old boys hung up his boots) but it's the same great wine
- Y for Yealands and Y for White Road - the iconic road that runs along their stunning coastal vineyard
- Certified CarboNZero, one of the greenest vineyards in NZ!
- One of NZ's most awareded Roses - the latest 2019 release
- Deliciously bright, juicy, dry style Rose from Hawke's Bay Merlot grapes
- Chill it down and bust it out of the fridge as an aperitif or with chicken or seafood dishes
- This is exactly why we love South American reds - ridiculous value for money!
- Malbec is to Argentina what Marlborough Sauvy is to NZ - it's just what they do best
- Soft, rich and juicy style red - highly gluggable!
- Four times winners of "Argentina Wine Producer of the Year" and a regular listing as "Value Brands of the Year" by Wines & Spirits Magazine
- Four times winners of "Argentina Wine Producer of the Year" and "Top 50 World's Most Admired Wine Brands" (Drinks International 2017)
- Light, soft and easy style Pinot
- Enjoy this one with pasta and white meat dishes