Showing 0 to 10 of 17 results
Hawkes Bay Wine Awards – Silver
- HOT PRICE on this legendary Hawke's Bay Chardonnay! Limited time only
- Big, rich, deliciously golden, full bodied Hawke's Bay Chardonnay
- 100% barrel fermented, close to 100% MLF (the fancy winemaking process that gives Chardonnay that buttery, creamy texture)
- Drink now or cellar for up to 5 years
Sam Kim 5 Stars
Michael Cooper 4.5 Stars
Easter Wine Show Silver
- A full bodied, rich white from Gisborne (the grape hails from Italy)
- Pinot Gris & Chardonnay fans will love it!
- 4 Stars (Michael Cooper), Silver medal (NZ Aromatic Wine Comp), 4 Stars (Winestate magazine)
- Named Chalk Ridge as the vineyard block is covered with fossilised limestone
- 91/100 (Bob Campbell MW)
- "Fine-boned syrah with floral, pepper, chalk, mineral and red fruit flavours. A supple wine with purity and restrained power, supported by a backbone of fine tannins that provide interesting cellaring prospects" (Bob Campbell MW)
- One of NZ's few labels made from Marsanne - a grape normally grown in the Rhone Valley, France.
- No, Allison isn't the name of the winemaker's wife or daughter. It's his recently restored supercharged V12 engine!
- Full bodied white, slightly spicy with a dry finish
- HOT PRICE! End of vintage clearance. While stocks last.
- 4 1/2 Stars (Sam Kim, Wine Orbit), Silver medal (Air NZ Wine Awards 2016)
- Medium to full bodied Marlborough Pinot full of juicy, savoury dark berry and cherry flavours
- Drink now to 2021
- From the world famous Gimblett Gravels in Hawke's Bay (they produce some seriously good Bordeaux style reds in this part of the world)
- Great potential for the cellar for a modestly priced red (best drinking 2019+)
- Great with game and red meat as well as hearty pasta dishes
- 4 Stars (Winestate magazine)
- From the Brancott Valley in Marlborough
- "A light, soft and supple red in an easy-drinking style. Offers value at this price ($21.99)" (Bob Campbell MW)
Marlborough Wine Show – Silver
Cuisine 4 1/2 Stars & Best Buy
Air NZ Wine Awards Silver
- HOT PRICE! Limited time winery special (selling at cellar door for $26.99!)
- The native Italian grape Montepulciano, grown on the winery's doorstep in north west Auckland
- Guido is the name of the winemaker's dog - you might find him occasionally trotting around the winery (apparently in velvet pants)
- "A berryish, spicy fragrance. Mouthfilling and smooth" (Michael Cooper)
- Triple Silver medal winner
- Syrah using fruit from the Gimblett Gravels, Hawke's Bay
- "A light, supple wine in an easy-drinking style and at an appropriate price ($22)" (Bob Campbell MW)
- Fashionable new white grape from Europe is now being grown right here in little old Gizzy!
- Aromatic, medium bodied & zesty - enjoy it while it's young! (and available)
- 4 Stars (Michael Cooper) - "Lemon-scented, with good intensity and vigour of youthful, citrusy, slightly spicy flavours"