Showing 0 to 7 of 7 results
- Named after a Spy Base in Marlborough
- Dry style Riesling with plenty of mouth puckering citrus flavours!
- Gold medal (Sydney Int'l Wine Comp 2017), Silver medal (Decanter World Wine Awards 2017), 4 Stars (Winestate magazine)
- There may be a few secrets inside those Waihopai spy bases next door, but the secret's out about Spy Valley's delish Pinot Gris!
- A rich, full bodied, mouth-filing style Pinot Gris
- Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to drink this delicious wine now and pair with white meats and pasta dishes in creamy, garlic sauces!
- Gold medal (New World Wine Awards 2018)
- Full bodied, oily style with spicy, honeyed sweetness - it's utterly delicious!
- A heavenly match with spicy dishes, Asian cuisine and paired with duck
- The winery neighbours the Waihopai spy bases (they look like massive over sized, misplaced golf balls)
- 4 Stars (Michael Cooper) - "A consistently attractive, top-value wine"
- Hand picked, barrel fermented, oak aged...plenty of value for under $20!
- Spy Valley's sweet sticky made from their Marlborough Sauvy grapes
- Very cool. No really - they picked the grapes in the middle of winter!
- 4 1/2 Stars (Michael Cooper MW), 93/100 (Bob Campbell MW), 4 Stars (Winestate magazine)
Michael Cooper 4.5 Stars
- Their cover's blown! After all, some secrets are worth sharing...
- 4 Stars, 90/100 (Bob Campbell MW) - "Rich, flavoursome pinot noir"
- Watch out, Spy's about! The winery neighbours the Waihopai spy base
International Wine Challenge SILVER
Cuisine 4 Stars
Air NZ Wine Awards Silver
- Eye spy with my little eye, something beginning with S...
- S for Spy Valley, S for SauvyB, S for Spies, S for Sustainably crafted, S for Secret Squirrel!
- 4 Stars Michael Cooper & listed in "Top Sauvignon Blancs from 2018" (NZ Listener)
- Classicly intense, crisp Marlborough Sauvy - perfect with summer seafood dishes or good old Kiwi fish 'n' chips!