Showing 0 to 5 of 5 results
- Named after a Spy Base in Marlborough
- Dry style Riesling with plenty of mouth puckering citrus flavours!
- 4 1/2 Stars (Michael Cooper MW) - "attractively scented, with very good intensity of citrusy, limey flavours"
- Gold medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2019)
- There may be a few secrets inside those Waihopai spy bases next door, but the secret's out about Spy Valley's delish Pinot Gris!
- A rich, full bodied, mouth-filing style Pinot Gris
- Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to drink this delicious wine now and pair with white meats and pasta dishes in creamy, garlic sauces!
- The winery neighbour's the Waihopai Station - aka NZ's Spy Base!
- Full bodied, oily style with spicy, honeyed sweetness - it's utterly delicious
- A heavenly match with spicy dishes, Asian cuisine and paired with duck
- The winery neighbours the Waihopai spy bases (they look like massive over sized, misplaced golf balls)
- "A consistently attractive, top-value wine" (Michael Cooper)
- Best enjoyed 2020-2024
- Hand picked, barrel fermented, oak aged
- Eye spy with my little eye, something beginning with S...
- S for Spy Valley, S for SauvyB, S for Spies, S for Secret Squirrel!
- Gold medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2019), Gold medal (NZ Aromatic Wine Comp 2019)
- Classicly intense, crisp Marlborough Sauvy - perfect with summer seafood dishes or good old Kiwi fish 'n' chips!