Showing 30 to 40 of 865 results
- 93/100 & Top Rank (Bob Campbell MW, The Real Review, December 2019), 4 Stars & Best Buy (Cuisine magazine 2020)
- "An impressive fizz offering good value." (Bob Campbell MW)
- Methode Traditionelle - made in the same way as Champagne
- One of Marlborough's pioneer fizz labels!
- Consistently one of NZ's great value for money Pinot Gris'
- Gold medal, 95/100 (New World Wine Awards 2021)
- Lush, stonefruit flavours with an off-dry finish - simply delish!
- From Waipara in north Canterbury
- Aged in seasoned oak with a minimum average blended age of 3 years
- Great everyday drinking - ideal for winter but hey, don't let us stop you sipping this all year round
- Rich, full bodied - great with cheese or chocolate!
- A brilliant value for money sticky - luscious, refreshing style!
- Made up of 80% range Muscat grape (which hails from France) and 20% of the Flora grape (a grape coming out of California in the US)
- Pair with fruit based or chocolate desserts and blue cheeses
- One of the world's most awarded wines, simply world class sticky right here
- 95/100 (James Halliday) - "De Bortoli has been out on its own with this wine since '82. It's complex, with glace fruits and spices yet doesn't cloy. Serve fully chilled and wait for the fireworks."
- Served in some of the world's most prestigious restaurants from Paris to Tokyo
- From Taylors Estate, one of the Clare Valley's best known producers
- Medium bodied red full of ripe, juicy berry fruits and soft, velvety tannins - smart value!
- A member of the Australia's First Families of Wine, the 12 founding family owned wineries across the ditch
- The world's number one selling Sherry brand!
- Using grapes from Jerez (Spain) and bottled in Bristol (England) - a tradition dating back to 1796!
- Try it as an aperetif, after dinner drink or even on the rocks with a wedge of lemon or lime
- Cool climate South Australian Shiraz - a more elegant, silky style!
- 95/100 & Top Rank (Huon Hooke, The Real Review), 95/100 (Tyson Stelzer, James Halliday's Wine Companion)
- "It gives the impression of just beginning to unfold its treasures. A superb shiraz." (Huon Hooke, The Real Review)
- Drink now to 2041
- A crisp, light and fruit bubbles...without the booze!
- From Australia's leading alcohol removed wine producer
- Contains no more thana 0.5% alcohol (same as what you'll find in natural fruit juices)