Showing 0 to 10 of 10 results
- A brilliant value for money sticky - luscious, refreshing style!
- Made up of 80% range Muscat grape (which hails from France) and 20% of the Flora grape (a grape coming out of California in the US)
- Pair with fruit based or chocolate desserts and blue cheeses
- Gold medal (Marlborough Wine Show 2017
- We like to call it "Baby B" - named after their Brancott vineyard, the home of NZ's first Sauvy!
- A luscious, rich little sticky - a treat with fruit pastries or cheeses like blue, creme fraiche and mascarpone
- Late picked Central Otago Pinot Noir grapes - better later than never!
- 92/100 (Bob Campbell MW) - "Moderately sweet but nicely balanced with fruity acidity. Cherry and strawberry flavours showing good purity"
- Delicious sweet, fruity Dessert wine bursting with cherry and raspberry flavours
- Made by Wooing Tree in Central Otago
- Sweet, rich Dessert wine by Coopers Creek - previous releases have know to age for up to 10 years!
- Made from Gisborne Chardonnay grapes
- Serve chilled with rich, luscious desserts like a Creme Brulee
- One of the world's most famous sweeter wine styles - Pedro Ximénez (pronounced "pedro hem-meen-nez") aka PX aka Pedro!
- From the Barossa Valley (these guys are one of the last to plant this world famous grape)
- Incredibly rich and moreish - the ultimate sweeter style treat!
- "Top 10 Australian Wines" (Decanter) - "lusciously rich with some pure marmalade and dried figs characters, very long, sweet and rich finish"
- From a vineyard full of rotting grapes...it's a good thing!
- Rich, luscious, sweet dessert wine made from some of The Ned's famous Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc grapes
- Pair this with a classic Kiwi Pavlova - or a hunk of blue cheese!
- Listed in the Fines Wines of NZ for 2019, Gold medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2020)
- They call these wines "Nectar of the Gods" - heavenly with the likes of blue cheeses, dried fruits or creme brulee!
- Cellar until 2025 (if you can wait that long!)
Sam Kim – 93 Points
- 93/100 & Top Rank (Bob Campbell MW, The Real Review), 5 Stars (Michael Cooper), 5 Stars (Sam Kim), 4 1/2 Stars & Best Buy (Cuisine magazine)
- "Sweet, soft and quite mellow dessert wine with honey, tropical fruits, mango and golden queen peach flavours. A lush and appealing wine offering terrific value at this price" (Bob Campbell MW)
- Dessert wine (aka Sticky!) made from Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc grapes, barrel aged for 12 months
The Real Review – Top Rank
Bob Campbell MW – 4 Stars
Michael Cooper 5 Stars
Cuisine 4 Stars & Best Buy
- One of the world's most awarded wines, simply world class sticky right here
- 98/100 (Winestate magazine) - "The palate has a massive amount of fruit and loads of sugar but it’s all perfectly balanced by the acid"
- Served in some of the world's most prestigious restaurants from Paris to Tokyo