Showing 0 to 9 of 9 results
- A brilliant value for money sticky - luscious, refreshing style!
- Made up of 80% range Muscat grape (which hails from France) and 20% of the Flora grape (a grape coming out of California in the US)
- Pair with fruit based or chocolate desserts and blue cheeses
- Spy Valley's sweet sticky made from their Marlborough Sauvy grapes
- Very cool. No really - they picked the grapes in the middle of winter!
- 4 1/2 Stars (Michael Cooper MW), 93/100 (Bob Campbell MW), 4 Stars (Winestate magazine)
- Listed in the Fines Wines of NZ for 2019 - served to Air NZ's Business Premier
- They call these wines "Nectar of the Gods" - heavenly with the likes of blue cheeses, dried fruits or creme brulee!
- Cellar until 2025 (if you can wait that long!)
- Gold medal (Marlborough Wine Show 2017
- We like to call it "Baby B" - named after their Brancott vineyard, the home of NZ's first Sauvy!
- A luscious, rich little sticky - a treat with fruit pastries or cheeses like blue, creme fraiche and mascarpone
- From a vineyard full of rotting grapes...it's a good thing!
- Rich, luscious, sweet dessert wine made from some of The Ned's famous Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc grapes
- Pair this with a classic Kiwi Pavlova - or a hunk of blue cheese!
- Sweet, rich Dessert wine by Coopers Creek - their first release of this label in 12 years!
- Made from Gisborne Chardonnay grapes
- Serve chilled with rich, luscious desserts like a Cr??me Brulee
James Halliday 95 Points
- One of the world's most awarded wines, simply world class sticky right here
- Since its release it's won 135 Trophies and 429 Gold medals - far out!
- Served in some of the world's most prestigious restaurants from Paris to Tokyo
James Halliday 5 Star Winery
China Wine & Spirits – Double Gold
New World Wine Awards Gold