Showing 0 to 10 of 26 results
- In our opinion, one of NZ's best value Syrahs under $20 - year after year after year!
- 90/100 & Top Value (Bob Campbell MW, The Real Review) - "Deep-tinted, juicy syrah with bright violet, dark cherry and berry, pepper, anise and spice flavours"
- Silky, supple medium bodied red bursting with dark berries and spice
- Just the red for a cut of good old Kiwi lamb
- Gold medal, 95/100 (New World Wine Awards 2021)
- Using fruit from East Coast vineyards - Hawke's Bay, Gizzy, Waipara and a splash of Marlborough
- Classic Kiwi style Pinot Gris - lush stonefruit flavours with a touch of spice and dryish finish
- Pair with white meats like chicken and pork, or spicy Asian cuisine
- Gold medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2020)
- Rose produced from some of Villa Maria's Marlborough Pinot Noir grapes
- A pretty label sure to be a hit with the ladies - it's okay guys, you can totally drink this with the boys too (#Brosé)
- Summer fruit flavours with a crisp, refreshing finish
- Trophy & Triple Gold medal winner!
- Trophy Champion Merlot Dominant Wine (Hawke's Bay Wine Awards 2020), Gold medal (Royal Easter Wine Awards 2021), Gold medal (Hawke's Bay Wine Awards 2020), Gold medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2020)
- Aged 12 months in oak - medium bodied, smooth, rich and supple style red full of dark berry and plum flavours
- 90/100 & Top Value (Bob Campbell MW)
- "A refreshing sauvignon blanc that is deliciously drinkable now" (Bob Campbell MW)
- "From one year to the next, this is one of New Zealand’s greatest wine bargains" (Michael Cooper)
- Zingy, tropical fruit flavours with a crisp, dry finish. You just can't go wrong!
- Reserve label Sauvignon Blanc from the Wairau Valley sub region of Marlborough
- 94/100 & Top Rank (Bob Campbell MW, The Real Review)
- The best of the best fruit, a meticulous attention to detail, made by NZ's most awarded winery
- An aromatic and herbacious, full flavoured style with a tsunami of tropical fruit flavours