Showing 0 to 10 of 10 results
- Only 3,000 bottles produced each release
- Finest parcels from the Kalimna Tawny Cellar, blended and mature oak aged with an average age of 30 years
- Presented in a lockable Penfolds Great Grandfather branded gift box - each bottle is individually numbered
- Stored in our temperature controlled wine cellar, delivered anywhere in NZ with your own personal message
- Barrel aged, fortified wine made by one of Aussie's powerhouse producers!
- Rich, luscious and downright dangerously drinkable! Think raisins, maple, brown sugar and toasted nuts
- Just the style to pair with a cheeky cheeseboard with all your favourite cheeses, dried fruit and nuts. Nom nom nom!
- Aged in seasoned oak with a minimum average blended age of 3 years
- Great everyday drinking - ideal for winter but hey, don't let us stop you sipping this all year round
- Rich, full bodied - great with cheese or chocolate!
- 40 Year Old Tawny Port by Graham's - one of Porto's legendary Port producing names
- Extraordinary, world class Tawny Port that's produced using wines that have an average age of 40 years
- Gift boxed and delivered anywhere in NZ with your personal message
- The flagship Australian Tawny Port - winner of Trophy & Gold medal for "Best Fortified" at the International Wine Challenge 2014!
- Comes in a flash looking Penfolds branded gift box with lock, Penfolds stopper and certificate of authenticity
- Stored in our temperature controlled wine cellar, delivered anywhere in NZ with your personal gift message!
- "Grand in classification, Grand in age, Grand in style" - Peter Gago, chief wine bloke at Penfolds
- A blend that has an average age of ten years - treat yourself and bust it out with a midweek cheese board!
- Comes in a Penfold's Father branded gift box, delivered nationwide
- A blend of tawnies aged on average for 10 years
- Made by Taylor's - one of the world's most famous Port houses
- The UK's number one selling Tawny Port!
- Delivered anywhere in NZ with your personal gift message
- Only produced in years when conditions are perfect and a "vintage year" is declared by authorities
- "One to lay down for your grandchildren...Delicious now, but will live for 50 years easily." (Anthony Gismondi, Wine Access Magazine)
- 97/100 (Wine Spectator), 97/100 (Wine & Spirits Magazine), 97/100 (Wine Enthusiast), 96-98 (Robert Parker's Wine Advocate)
- Two Scottish brothers (William & John) formed this Port house back in 1820
- This is right on the money if you're looking for a quality, genuine Portuguese port that won't break the bank
- Drink slightly chilled, with dried fruits and creamy puddings