Showing 0 to 10 of 17 results
- Only 3,000 bottles produced each release
- Finest parcels from the Kalimna Tawny Cellar, blended and mature oak aged with an average age of 30 years
- Presented in a lockable Penfolds Great Grandfather branded gift box - each bottle is individually numbered
- Stored in our temperature controlled wine cellar, delivered anywhere in NZ with your own personal message
- The iconic Bin 389 by Penfolds - aka The Baby Grange!
- 96/100 & Top Rank (Huon Hooke, The Real Review), 96/100 (Tyson Stelzer, James Halliday's Wine Companion)
- "A classic 389, ageworthy and very much in the style groove" (Huon Hooke, The Real Review)
- Massive cellaring potential of 15-20 years
- Aged in seasoned oak with a minimum average blended age of 3 years
- Great everyday drinking - ideal for winter but hey, don't let us stop you sipping this all year round
- Rich, full bodied - great with cheese or chocolate!
- Cool climate South Australian Shiraz - a more elegant, silky style!
- 95/100 & Top Rank (Huon Hooke, The Real Review), 95/100 (Tyson Stelzer, James Halliday's Wine Companion)
- "It gives the impression of just beginning to unfold its treasures. A superb shiraz." (Huon Hooke, The Real Review)
- Drink now to 2041
- The flagship Australian Tawny Port - winner of Trophy & Gold medal for "Best Fortified" at the International Wine Challenge 2014!
- Comes in a flash looking Penfolds branded gift box with lock, Penfolds stopper and certificate of authenticity
- Stored in our temperature controlled wine cellar, delivered anywhere in NZ with your personal gift message!
- 100% Shiraz aged for 12 months in large 50 year old oak vats
- 97/100 & Top Rank (Huon Hooke) - "A very complex and high-potential St Henri"
- A special red with long term cellaring in mind, peak drinking 2021-2046
- Comes presented in Penfolds St Henri branded tissue paper
- "Grand in classification, Grand in age, Grand in style" - Peter Gago, chief wine bloke at Penfolds
- A blend that has an average age of ten years - treat yourself and bust it out with a midweek cheese board!
- Comes in a Penfold's Father branded gift box, delivered nationwide
- LIMITED STOCKS AT THIS HOT PRICE!
- One of the top sellers in the Penfolds Bin Range
- 94/100 & Top Rank (Huon Hooke, The Real Review) - "Penetrating and satisfying. A top-level shiraz. "
- A blend of fruit from several sites - Barossa Valley, McLaren Vale, Padthaway, Wrattonbully & five other regions
- Huge cellaring potential - up to 2039!
- Shiraz/Cabernet blend from of Australia's great value for money red wine labels!
- A blend of regions including Barossa, Clare Valley and Coonawarra
- Medium bodied to full bodied, rich red - perfect for hearty red meat dishes!
- One of Australia's great value for money red wine labels!
- Medium bodied, bold, rich red - perfect for hearty red meat dishes
- "There’s never been such a thing as a crook Koonunga Hill" - Don Chitter, former chief winemaker at Penfolds