Showing 0 to 10 of 38 results
- The Devil lives in the cellar, or so the story goes...
- Soft, juicy, silky smooth Merlot - Chilean style!
- A regular in the top listings for World's Most Admired Wine Brand (Drinks International)
- One of the world's top selling Bordeaux reds!
- Made by Baron Philippe de Rothschild - one of the world's most famous wine producers!
- Soft, easy drinking style red blend of Merlot, Cabernet Sauv and Cabernet Franc
- 93/100, Top Value & Top Rank Awards (Bob Campbell MW) - "It offers a lot of bang for the buck"
- Bordeaux style blend of Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon from vineyards in the Bridge Pa Triangle
- Made by Mills Reef in the Hawke's Bay, aged 12 months in French oak
- Soft, medium to full bodied bodied red - ideal with Mum's Sunday roast!
- Hawke's Bay Merlot from one of Marlborough's juggernaut producers
- A proven track record of good value here - back to back Gold medals and a previous 'Best Buy Red of the Year' winner with Michael Cooper
- Soft, sweetly fruited Merlot with smooth tannins
- Bust it out with your Sunday lamb roast leftovers
- Babich's flagship red in honour of Josip Babich (founder and first bloke to release a wine under the family name back in 1916)
- Dark, rich red blend of Merlot, Malbec and Cab Sauv with massive cellaring potential of up to 15 years!
- 96/100 & Top Rank (Huon Hooke, The Real Review) - "An impressive wine which demands time"
- Available in a stunning Babich banded gift box
- Juicy, rich, silky smooth Hawke's Bay Merlot
- 4 1/2 Stars (Sam Kim) - "Fruit forward and smooth with a lingering silky finish."
- Made by the Hãhã Wine Company - it means tasty and delicious in Maori
- Redmetal Vineyards is the side project of Sileni chief winemaker Grant Edmonds
- 98% Merlot with a splash of Cabernet Franc and Syrah from the Bridge Pa district in Hawke's Bay
- "Soft, food friendly and hugely drinkable now, but with the weight and concentration to cellar for 5-8 years if you must."
Gilbert & Gaillard International Challenge – Gold
- From Taylors Estate, one of the Clare Valley's best known producers
- 92/100, Top Value & Top Rank (Bob Campbell MW) - "It occupies the middle ground between elegant and blockbuster. It has nice energy"
- Medium bodied red full of ripe, juicy berry fruits and soft, velvety tannins - smart value!
- A member of the Australia's First Families of Wine, the 12 founding family owned wineries across the ditch
The Real Review – Top Rank
The Real Review – Top Value
Bob Campbell MW – 4 Stars