Showing 0 to 10 of 36 results
- The Devil lives in the cellar, or so the story goes...
- Soft, juicy, silky smooth Merlot - Chilean style!
- A regular in the top listings for World's Most Admired Wine Brand (Drinks International)
- 187ml sized Hawke's Bay Merlot by Yealands
- Silver medal (Royal Easter Wine Awards 2021)
- Soft, juicy, easy drinking Hawke's Bay Merlot
- Certified CarboNZero, one of the greenest vineyards in NZ!
- Bordeaux style blend of Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon from vineyards in the Bridge Pa Triangle
- Made by Mills Reef in the Hawke's Bay, aged 12 months in French oak
- Soft, medium to full bodied bodied red - ideal with Mum's Sunday roast!
- Gold medal, 95/100 (New World Wine Awards 2020)
- Hawke's Bay Merlot from one of Marlborough's juggernaut producers
- Soft, sweetly fruited Merlot with smooth tannins
- Bust it out with your Sunday lamb roast leftovers
- Babich's flagship red in honour of Josip Babich (founder and first bloke to release a wine under the family name back in 1916)
- Dark, rich red blend of Merlot, Malbec and Cab Sauv with massive cellaring potential of up to 15 years!
- 96/100 & Top Rank (Huon Hooke, The Real Review) - "An impressive wine which demands time"
- Available in a stunning Babich banded gift box
- Juicy, rich, silky smooth Hawke's Bay Merlot
- 4 1/2 Stars (Sam Kim) - "succulent and plump on the palate, offering lovely fruit purity backed by fine tannins, finishing long and silky"
- Made by the Hãhã Wine Company - it means tasty and delicious in Maori
- Redmetal Vineyards is the side project of Sileni chief winemaker Grant Edmonds
- 95% Merlot, 15 Cabernet Franc from the Bridge Pa district in Hawke's Bay
- "Ripe black plum flavours with hints of chocolate and licorice along with fine, soft tannins and a touch of oak. A classic Merlot based Hawkes Bay red from a very warm vintage that will reward cellaring for a decade or more."
- From Taylors Estate, one of the Clare Valley's best known producers
- Medium bodied red full of ripe, juicy berry fruits and soft, velvety tannins - smart value!
- A member of the Australia's First Families of Wine, the 12 founding family owned wineries across the ditch
- 4 1/2 Stars (Michael Cooper, NZ Listener), Silver medal (Royal Easter Wine Awards)
- Hawke's Bay "Bordeaux" blend of Merlot & Malbec using fruit from the world famous Gimblett Gravels
- "This blended red is full coloured, mouthfilling and vibrantly fruity" (Michael Cooper)