Showing 0 to 10 of 33 results
- From Taylors Estate, one of the Clare Valley's best known producers
- Medium bodied red full of ripe, juicy berry fruits and soft, velvety tannins - smart value!
- A member of the Australia's First Families of Wine, the 12 founding family owned wineries across the ditch
- Owned by Villa Maria with fruit sourced from the Gimblett Gravels in Hawke's Bay (the benefits of being owned by the big boys!)
- Gold medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2020)
- "We're incredibly fortunate to source our Merlot fruit from the Omahu Gravels Vineyard in the heart of Hawke's Bay's premium red wine growing region." (Simon, winemaker)
- Perfect for your pork, poultry and pasta dishes
- Blend of Merlot & Cabernet, aged in French oak for 2 years
- Made by Pegasus Bay in Waipara, north Canterbury
- 89/100 & Top Value (Bob Campbell MW) - "A good food wine that offers value at this price"
- Just the wine for grilled chops (pork, veal or lamb) with fresh herbs from the garden!
- 5 Stars (Sam Kim), 5 Stars (Winestate magazine), 90/100 (Bob Campbell MW)
- Produced from the Bridge Pa Triangle district in Hawke's Bay
- Sileni's Reserve label, aged 18 months in oak
- One of NZ's finest Merlot producers - a Trophy for Champion Merlot every vintage since 2005! Wow!
- Named after Tom McDonald, Hawke's Bay wine legend and nicknamed "The Father of Red Wine in New Zealand"
- A rich, dense, full bodied Hawke's Bay Merlot
The Real Review – Top Value
- Trophy Champion Merlot & Blends (Royal Easter Wine Show 2020), 91/100 & Top Value (Bob Campbell MW, The Real Review)
- Merlot, Cabernet and Malbec blend by Esk Valley
- Using fruit from the world famous Gimblett Gravels region of Hawke's Bay
- Medium to full bodied bodied red, rich, dark, spicy berry fruit flavours and supple tannins
Bob Campbell MW – 4 Stars
Easter Wine Show Trophy
Easter Wine Show Gold
- The Devil lives in the cellar, or so the story goes...
- Soft, juicy, silky smooth Merlot - Chilean style!
- A regular in the top listings for World's Most Admired Wine Brand (Drinks International)
- Babich's flagship red in honour of Josip Babich (founder and first bloke to release a wine under the family name back in 1916)
- Dark, rich red blend of Merlot, Cab Sauv and Malbec with massive cellaring potential of up to 15 years!
- 95/100 (Bob Campbell MW) - "An intriguing wine with a character all of its own"
- Available in a stunning Babich banded gift box
- Trophy Champion Merlot Dominant Wine (Hawke's Bay Wine Awards 2020), Gold medal (Hawke's Bay Wine Awards 2020), Gold medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2020)
- Smooth, rich & supple style red full of dark berry & plum flavours
- Using fruit from across Hawke's Bay, aged 12 months in oak
- Mum's Sunday roasts pair just nicely with this style of red!