Showing 0 to 10 of 29 results
- Gold medal & Top 50 (New World Wine Awards 2019), Gold medal (Mundus Vini, Germany)
- "a well-deserved Gold medal in this competition is probably not a great surprise to them" (New World Wine Awards 2019)
- From Taylors Estate in, one of the Clare Valley's best known producers
- Medium bodied red full of ripe, juicy berry fruits and soft, velvety tannins - smart value!
- Owned by Villa Maria with fruit sourced from the Gimblett Gravels in Hawke's Bay (the benefits of being owned by the big boys!)
- "We're incredibly fortunate to source our Merlot fruit from the Omahu Gravels Vineyard in the heart of Hawke's Bay's premium red wine growing region." (Simon, winemaker)
- Perfect for your pork, poultry and pasta dishes
- Blend of Merlot & Cabernet, aged in French oak for 2 years
- 4 Stars (Michael Cooper MW) - "Offering good value ($21)"
- Made by Pegasus Bay in Waipara, north Canterbury
- Just the wine for grilled chops (pork, veal or lamb) with fresh herbs from the garden!
- 4 1/2 Stars (Michael Cooper MW) - "Full-coloured, it is mouthfilling, with generous, vibrant plum, berry and spice flavours, showing good complexity, and a smooth finish"
- Produced from the Bridge Pa Triangle district in Hawke's Bay
- Sileni's Reserve label, aged 18 months in oak
- One of NZ's finest Merlot producers - a Trophy for Champion Merlot every vintage since 2005! Wow!
- Named after Tom McDonald, Hawke's Bay wine legend and nicknamed "The Father of Red Wine in New Zealand"
- A rich, dense, full bodied Hawke's Bay Merlot
- Merlot, Cabernet and Malbec blend by Esk Valley
- Using fruit from the world famous Gimblett Gravels region of Hawke's Bay
- Medium to full bodied bodied red, rich, dark, spicy berry fruit flavours and supple tannins
- The Devil lives in the cellar, or so the story goes...
- Soft, juicy, silky smooth Merlot - Chilean style!
- A regular in the top listings for World's Most Admired Wine Brand (Drinks International)
- Babich's flagship red in honour of Josip Babich (founder and first bloke to release a wine under the family name back in 1916)
- Dark, rich red blend of Merlot, Cab Sauv and Malbec with massive cellaring potential of up to 15 years!
- 95/100 (Bob Campbell MW) - "An intriguing wine with a character all of its own"
- Available in a stunning Babich banded gift box