Showing 0 to 10 of 30 results
- Winner of 4 Gold medals (so far)
- From Taylors Estate in, one of the Clare Valley's best known producers
- Medium bodied red full of ripe, juicy berry fruits and soft, velvety tannins - smart value!
- Owned by Villa Maria with fruit sourced from the Gimblett Gravels in Hawke's Bay (the benefits of being owned by the big boys!)
- "We're incredibly fortunate to source our Merlot fruit from the Omahu Gravels Vineyard in the heart of Hawke's Bay's premium red wine growing region." (Simon, winemaker)
- Perfect for your pork, poultry and pasta dishes
- Blend of Merlot & Cabernet, aged in French oak for 2 years
- 4 Stars (Michael Cooper MW) - "Offering good value ($21)"
- Made by Pegasus Bay in Waipara, north Canterbury
- Just the wine for grilled chops (pork, veal or lamb) with fresh herbs from the garden!
- 4 1/2 Stars (Michael Cooper MW) - "Full-coloured, it is mouthfilling, with generous, vibrant plum, berry and spice flavours, showing good complexity, and a smooth finish"
- Produced from the Bridge Pa Triangle district in Hawke's Bay
- Sileni's Reserve label, aged 18 months in oak
- One of NZ's finest Merlot producers - a Trophy for Champion Merlot every vintage since 2005! Wow!
- Named after Tom McDonald, Hawke's Bay wine legend and nicknamed "The Father of Red Wine in New Zealand"
- A rich, dense, full bodied Hawke's Bay Merlot
- HOT PRICE! Only while stocks last
- The Devil lives in the cellar, or so the story goes...
- Soft, juicy, silky smooth Merlot - Chilean style!
- A regular in the top listings for World's Most Admired Wine Brand (Drinks International)
- Babich's flagship red in honour of Josip Babich (founder and first bloke to release a wine under the family name back in 1916)
- Dark, rich red blend of Merlot, Cab Sauv and Malbec with massive cellaring potential of up to 15 years!
- 95/100 (Bob Campbell MW) - "An intriguing wine with a character all of its own"
- Smooth, rich & supple style red full of dark berry & plum flavours
- Using fruit from across Hawke's Bay, including Gimblett Gravels
- Mum's Sunday roasts pair just nicely with this style of red!