Showing 0 to 10 of 67 results
- One of Man O' War's top selling, most popular wines (one slurp and you'll see why!)
- "2021 was another ripper of a vintage"
- Medium, slightly sweeter style Pinot Gris that's balanced by fresh, crisp acidity
- 187ml sized Marlborough Pinot Gris by Yealands
- 4 Stars & Best Buy (Cuisine magazine 2021), Double Silver medal winner
- "An easy drinking style sure to please a crowd" (Cuisine magazine 2021)
- Certified CarboNZero, one of the greenest vineyards in NZ!
- The Eradus' family were formerly in the flower business in Holland, now they're handling bunches of another kind!
- 92/100 (Bob Campbell MW) - "Crisp, fresh and flavoursome pinot gris with typical pear and apple flavours. An initial hint of sweetness is balanced by tangy acidity to leave a pleasantly dry, mouth-watering finish."
- A juicy, refreshing style Pinot Gris with a dry finish
- "...a soft, cuddly Gris with peachy flavours and a furry tail!"
- 88/100 & Top Value (Bob Campbell MW) - "Delicately luscious pinot gris with pear, peach, stone fruit and honeysuckle flavours"
- From Central Otago, not tested on animals (although they have shot a few)
- Named after a high country sheep station that became over run with pesky rabbits
- From a single vineyard site that sits right on the coastline in Marlborough
- A rich, full bodied style Pinot Gris
- Pair it with chicken, mushroom and creamy pasta dishes!
- Using fruit from East Coast vineyards - Hawke's Bay, Gizzy, Waipara and a splash of Marlborough
- Classic Kiwi style Pinot Gris - lush stonefruit flavours with a touch of spice and dryish finish
- Pair with white meats like chicken and pork, or spicy Asian cuisine
- Pinot Gris from Ponui Island (south east of Waiheke Island) & Waiheke Island with a cult like following
- 93/100 & Top Rank (Bob Campbell MW, The Real Review)
- Lush, softly textured and a touch on the sweeter side. Simply gorgeous!
- Exiled has a cult like following with Pinot Gris lovers - find out why!
- Consistently one of NZ's great value for money Pinot Gris'
- Gold medal, 95/100 (New World Wine Awards 2021)
- Lush, stonefruit flavours with an off-dry finish - simply delish!
- From Waipara in north Canterbury
- From the world famous Dry River - they quite rightly sit at the big boys table of New Zealand fine wine names!
- 97/100, Top Rank, No.1 NZ Pinot Gris from 2020 vintage (Bob Campbell MW, The Real Review)
- "This must surely be New Zealand's top pinot gris" (Bob Campbell MW)
- Limited stocks, all bottles individually numbered, drink now to 2030