- "...a soft, cuddly Gris with peachy flavours and a furry tail!"
- From Central Otago, not tested on animals (although they have shot a few)
- Named after a high country sheep station that became over run with pesky rabbits
- 5 Stars, Best Buy & No.2 rated NZ Pinot Gris (Cuisine magazine 2020), Trophy Champion Pinot Gris (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2019), Gold medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2019), Gold medal (NZ Wine of the Year Awards 2019)
- Lush, stonefruit flavours with an off-dry finish - simply delish!
- From Waipara in north Canterbury
- Best known for her amazeballs Sauvy but the obsession with Marlborough doesn't end there for Jules Taylor!
- "A snazzy little people-pleaser, our Pinot Gris is designed to freshen and delight" (Jules)
- 91/100 (Bob Campbell MW) - "Quite a textural wine, with just a hint of sweetness"
- A textural, dry style that makes the perfect partner to white meats, seafood or spicy Asian cuisine
- Gold medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2019)
- There may be a few secrets inside those Waihopai spy bases next door, but the secret's out about Spy Valley's delish Pinot Gris!
- A rich, full bodied, mouth-filing style Pinot Gris
- Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to drink this delicious wine now and pair with white meats and pasta dishes in creamy, garlic sauces!
- New label, new look, Peter's gone (the old boys hung up his boots) but it's the same great wine
- Y for Yealands and Y for White Road - the iconic road that runs along their stunning coastal vineyard
- Certified CarboNZero, one of the greenest vineyards in NZ!
- Full of peach, pear and honey flavours with a dryish finish
- Off-dry style - a lick of sweetness, a touch of spice. Simply delish!
- Made by Mt.Difficulty, one of Central Otago's kingpin producers
- Named after a local stream. But the story of how the stream got its name is far more interesting!
- Soft, rich, medium-dry style Gris from Nelson
- Produced by Sam Smail (winemaker at Whitehaven) and his Dad Mike (a whizz on the lawnmower apparently)
- From a single vineyard site (The Home Block) in Nelson
- Rich, mouth-filling Gris that takes a walk on the sweeter side - it's down right delicious!
- 4 Stars (Michael Cooper, The Listener) - "This is a consistently good buy. Full-bodied with a touch of sweetness and balanced acidity, it has strong, peachy, slightly spicy, vaguely honeyed flavours."
- Made by Pegasus Bay and produced in the Waipara Valley
- Thai or Indian for dinner? This is the near perfect wine for it!
- A lovely soft, rich and mouth-filling style Pinot Gris by Invivo (two old school mates now making and selling wine together!)
- 5 Stars (Sam Kim, Wine Orbit)
- Try with salads, white cheeses and chicken dishes
- Made by winemakers who learnt their trade in the world famous region of Rheingau, Germany
- Rich, intense style that any Gris fan simply has to try!
- Try it with spicy Indian or Asian food