Showing 0 to 10 of 56 results
- "...a soft, cuddly Gris with peachy flavours and a furry tail!"
- From Central Otago, not tested on animals (although they have shot a few)
- Named after a high country sheep station that became over run with pesky rabbits
- Trophy Champion Pinot Gris (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2019), Gold medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2019), Gold medal (NZ Wine of the Year Awards 2019)
- Lush, stonefruit flavours with an off-dry finish
- From Waipara in north Canterbury
- Best known for her amazeballs Sauvy but the obsession with Marlborough doesn't end there for Jules Taylor!
- "A snazzy little people-pleaser, our Pinot Gris is designed to freshen and delight" (Jules)
- A textural, dry style that makes the perfect partner to white meats, seafood or spicy Asian cuisine
- Gold medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2019)
- There may be a few secrets inside those Waihopai spy bases next door, but the secret's out about Spy Valley's delish Pinot Gris!
- A rich, full bodied, mouth-filing style Pinot Gris
- Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to drink this delicious wine now and pair with white meats and pasta dishes in creamy, garlic sauces!
- New label, new look, Peter's gone (the old boys hung up his boots) but it's the same great wine
- Y for Yealands and Y for White Road - the iconic road that runs along their stunning coastal vineyard
- Certified CarboNZero, one of the greenest vineyards in NZ!
- Full of peach, pear and honey flavours with a dryish finish
- Off-dry style - a lick of sweetness, a touch of spice. Simply delish!
- Made by Mt.Difficulty, one of Central Otago's kingpin producers
- Named after a local stream. But the story of how the stream got its name is far more interesting!
- Soft, rich, medium-dry style Gris from Nelson
- Produced by Sam Smail (winemaker at Whitehaven) and his Dad Mike (a whizz on the lawnmower apparently)
- From a single vineyard site (The Home Block) in Nelson
- Rich, mouth-filling Gris that takes a walk on the sweeter side - it's down right delicious!
- Made by Pegasus Bay and produced in the Waipara Valley
- Thai or Indian for dinner? This is the near perfect wine for it!
- A lovely soft, rich and mouth-filling style Pinot Gris by Invivo (two old school mates now making and selling wine together!)
- 5 Stars (Sam Kim, Wine Orbit)
- Try with salads, white cheeses and chicken dishes
- Made by winemakers who learnt their trade in the world famous region of Rheingau, Germany
- Rich, intense style that any Gris fan simply has to try!
- Try it with spicy Indian or Asian food