Showing 0 to 10 of 69 results
- This little piggy went to Marlborough...
- Off-dry style - luscious with just a touch of sweetness
- Partner this piggy Pinot Gris with white meat or seafood in rich sauces, or dare we say it...pork!
- Famille Hugel are one of Alsace's most iconic producers - banging out world class aromatics since 1639!
- This is their signature style Pinot Gris - a rich and weighty style with a dry finish
- 91/100 (James Suckling) - "Lots of sliced-pear, rose-hip and exotic-fruit aromas give this ripe and generous dry pinot gris a lot of appeal. But it’s the striking cleanness and liveliness at the finish for the super ripe vintage that makes it stand out."
- Delicious Gris full of spicy pear fruit flavours with a dry-ish finish
- Gold medal (Royal Easter Wine Awards 2021)
- Winemaker Hugh added a splash of Gewurztraminer (6%) and Viognier (2%) into the blend to give it a rich, aromatic boost
- Try pairing this one with seafood, pork, chicken or salads.
- One of Man O' War's top selling, most popular wines (one slurp and you'll see why!)
- "2021 was another ripper of a vintage"
- Medium, slightly sweeter style Pinot Gris that's balanced by fresh, crisp acidity
- 187ml sized Marlborough Pinot Gris by Yealands
- 4 Stars & Best Buy (Cuisine magazine 2021), Double Silver medal winner
- "An easy drinking style sure to please a crowd" (Cuisine magazine 2021)
- Certified CarboNZero, one of the greenest vineyards in NZ!
- The Eradus' family were formerly in the flower business in Holland, now they're handling bunches of another kind!
- 92/100 (Bob Campbell MW) - "Crisp, fresh and flavoursome pinot gris with typical pear and apple flavours. An initial hint of sweetness is balanced by tangy acidity to leave a pleasantly dry, mouth-watering finish."
- A juicy, refreshing style Pinot Gris with a dry finish
- "...a soft, cuddly Gris with peachy flavours and a furry tail!"
- 88/100 & Top Value (Bob Campbell MW) - "Delicately luscious pinot gris with pear, peach, stone fruit and honeysuckle flavours"
- From Central Otago, not tested on animals (although they have shot a few)
- Named after a high country sheep station that became over run with pesky rabbits
- From a single vineyard site that sits right on the coastline in Marlborough
- A rich, full bodied style Pinot Gris
- Pair it with chicken, mushroom and creamy pasta dishes!