Showing 0 to 10 of 67 results
- Delicious Gris full of spicy pear fruit flavours with a dry-ish finish
- Gold medal (Royal Easter Wine Awards 2021)
- Winemaker Hugh added a splash of Gewurztraminer (6%) and Viognier (2%) into the blend to give it a rich, aromatic boost
- Try pairing this one with seafood, pork, chicken or salads.
- One of Man O' War's top selling, most popular wines (one slurp and you'll see why!)
- "The 2020 vintage was a fairly epic season"
- Medium, slightly sweeter style Pinot Gris that's balanced by fresh, crisp acidity
- 187ml sized Marlborough Pinot Gris by Yealands
- 4 Stars & Best Buy (Cuisine magazine 2021), Double Silver medal winner
- "An easy drinking style sure to please a crowd" (Cuisine magazine 2021)
- Certified CarboNZero, one of the greenest vineyards in NZ!
- The Eradus' family were formerly in the flower business in Holland, now they're handling bunches of another kind!
- 5 Stars (Sam Kim), 4 Stars (Michael Cooper)
- "The finely balanced 2020 vintage is a top buy" (Michael Cooper)
- A juicy, refreshing style Pinot Gris with a dry finish
- Using fruit from East Coast vineyards - Hawke's Bay, Gizzy, Waipara and a splash of Marlborough
- Gold medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2020)
- Classic Kiwi style Pinot Gris - lush stonefruit flavours with a touch of spice and dryish finish
- Pair with white meats like chicken and pork, or spicy Asian cuisine
- From a single vineyard site that sits right on the coastline in Marlborough
- Silver medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2020)
- A rich, full bodied style Pinot Gris
- Pair it with chicken, mushroom and creamy pasta dishes!
- "...a soft, cuddly Gris with peachy flavours and a furry tail!"
- From Central Otago, not tested on animals (although they have shot a few)
- Named after a high country sheep station that became over run with pesky rabbits
- Pinot Gris from Ponui Island (south east of Waiheke Island) & Waiheke Island with a cult like following
- 93/100 & Top Rank (Bob Campbell MW, The Real Review)
- Lush, softly textured and a touch on the sweeter side. Simply gorgeous!
- Exiled has a cult like following with Pinot Gris lovers - find out why!
- From the world famous Dry River - they quite rightly sit at the big boys table of New Zealand fine wine names!
- 97/100, Top Rank, No.1 NZ Pinot Gris from 2020 vintage (Bob Campbell MW, The Real Review)
- "This must surely be New Zealand's top pinot gris" (Bob Campbell MW)
- Limited stocks, all bottles individually numbered, drink now to 2030