Showing 0 to 6 of 6 results
- Duck, Duck, Duck, GOOSE - tag, you're it!
- Deep, dark, full bodied Barossa Shiraz made in a fruit-sweet style
- Food match? Well, yep you can try duck or better yet go steak or any kind of sizzling slab of red meat of the BBQ!
- Dark, spicy and heartwarming Shiraz - like a box of dark choccies in liquid form!
- 4 Stars (Cuisine magazine 2021)
- From the Barossa Valley, south Australia
- Aged 12 months in oak before release
- "A great drink on the special ass kissing days, perfect for the boss!"
- Full bodied, rich South Australian Shiraz
- Ideal food match? Rip into it with a big, meaty gourmet pizza or a juicy-ass steak!
- Sparkling Shiraz produced from premium Barossa grapes
- Like a box of your favourite forest fruit flavoured choccies with a fizz!
- Serve chilled and pair with like meats like chicken, turkey and ham (yes, this makes a great wine to crack open at Christmas!)
- The finest parcels of Barossa Shiraz from a good 2017 vintage
- Aged for 18 months in extra fine grain American hogsheads
- Love Chocolate Box Shiraz? This is the ultimate indulgence!
- Indulge now or cellar for the mid-long term