Showing 0 to 4 of 4 results
- Marlborough Sauv that's lower in alcohol at just 9.5%
- Lower in alcohol and calories - a healthier option for Sauvy slurpers
- John & Brigid Forrest - they're real Doctors and the duo behind this label
- The world's first lower alcohol Pinot Noir at just 9.5%
- Made by John & Brigid Forrest (they're real doctors y'know)
- A soft, bright and very slightly sweet style Pinot
- Low alcohol (9%) medium style Riesling - made by real Doctors!
- Gold medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2018), Double Silver medal winner
- Like biting into a fresh Granny Smith, this is simply devine!
- Low alcohol (9.5%) Rosé - made by real Doctors!
- Gold medal (Melbourne Int'l Wine Comp), 4 Stars (Sam Kim)
- "Like sweet strawberries and raspberries over a bowl of ice cream. The perfect summer accessory!"