Showing 0 to 10 of 65 results
- Piper's "Chef de Cave" (head honcho) is eight time "Sparkling Winemaker of the Year!"
- 4 1/2 Stars (Cuisine magazine 2018)
- Available in a Piper Heidsieck branded gift box, delivered anywhere in NZ
- The No.1 selling Champagne in the world!
- It's also one of the most mis-pronounced wines in the world! For the record it's "Mo-ette" (with the 'T' prounounced)
- For every second you're reading this someone will have blown the top off a bottle of Moet, how crazy is that?
- Recommended in Cuisine magazine's annual Champagne tasting six years running!
- 4 Stars & Best Buy (Cuisine magazine 2019)
- One of the best value for money French Champagnes money can buy
- The 74th edition of this wow-factor vintage Champagne by the world's number one Champagne brand
- Produced with grapes from a single vintage, and only when conditions are tip top!
- Stored in our tempeature controlled wine cellar, presented in a striking Moet Grand Vintage gift box and delivered anywhere in NZ with a personalised gift message!
- One of the finest Champagnes in the world, that was served to the Imperial Court of Russia
- 100/100 (James Suckling), 100/100 (Wine Enthusiast), 97+/100 (Robert Parker's Wine Advocate)
- "2008 is my best Cristal ever on the market" - Roederer cellar master Jean-Baptiste Lecaillon
- Comes in an anti-UV cellophane with presentation gift box - all carefully stored in our temperature controlled wine cellar
- Named after the legendary French widow who turned Veuve Clicquot into what it is today!
- Top of the line, vintaged Champagne - the best produced by Veuve!
- From the outstanding 2008 vintage
- Only produced in exceptional vintages and comes in a chic looking gift box, delivered anywhere in NZ with a personalised gift message
- LIMITED STOCKS - Available in a limited edition Moet & Chandon Signature Rosé Impérial gift box!
- 4 Stars (Cuisine magazine 2018) - "This is all charm, a delightful expression of Champagne red grapes"
- Nothing says "I love you" quite like Moet Rose!
- Delivered anywhere in NZ with a personlised gift message
- Moet & Chandon's finest vintage Champagne (the 42nd edition of one of the world's finest Champagnes)
- An outstanding 2008 vintage, a vintage they call a "Champagne miracle"
- A Champagne will stand the test of time - as long as 30 years!
- Stored in our temperature controlled cellar, presented in a stunning Dom Perignon gift box and delivered anywhere in NZ
- The coolest Champagne brand in the world in a 3 Litre bottle (called a Jeroboam)
- The equivalent of 4 standard sized bottles of Clicquot, enough to fill around 20 flutes
- Comes presented in a Veuve branded wooden crate
- Delivered anywhere in New Zealand