Showing 0 to 10 of 12 results
- HOT PRICE! Limited stocks
- Quality Hawke's Bay Chardonnay from Elephant Hill's coastal Te Awanga site and Bride Pa vineyard
- 5 Stars, 93/100 (Sam Kim), 90/100 (Bob Campbell MW) - "Simple, appealing chardonnay with apple, nectarine, grapefruit and nutty lees flavours, plus a touch of ginger supported by a backbone of gentle acidity"
- Entirely hand picked, whole bunch pressed, 11 months in oak - drink now or cellar for up to 5 years
Sam Kim – 97 Points
- The very, very best that Elephant Hill produce! Bordeaux blend of Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Cabernet Franc and Malbec
- Aged 22 months in oak, further aged in bottle before release, cellar to 2040
- 96/100 & Top Rank (Bob Campbell MW), 95/100 (Huon Hooke), 97/100 (Sam Kim), 5 Stars (Michael Cooper)
- "Dense, heroic red with dark chocolate, mocha, cassis, dried fruits and mixed spice flavours. A long-distance runner that will repay cellaring." (Bob Campbell MW)
The Real Review – Top Rank
Huon Hooke – 5 Stars
Bob Campbell MW – 5 Stars
Michael Cooper 5 Stars
- We're super stoked to be able to offer some of their most popular wines from a seriously good 2018 vintage (a real belter in the Bay!) at prices that are quite simple just bloody good value. Grab yourself or mix it up...
- 94/100 & Top Rank (Bob Campbell MW) - "From the Gimblett and Triangle vineyards. Dense and quite concentrated merlot with dark berry, cassis and smoky oak flavours. An impressive wine that offers value at this price. Delicious now"
- Estate grown, hand picked fruit from their Gimblett Gravel and Triangle vineyards
- Utterly delicious now, or cellar for 6-8 years from vintage
- The very, very best that Elephant Hill produce! This is their flagship Syrah
- 96/100 & Top Rank (Bob Campbell MW)
- "Flagship syrah from the Gimblett Gravels district. Elegance on a grand scale with violet, floral, plum, dark cherry and berry, black pepper and spicy oak flavours." (Bob Campbell MW)
- Drink now until 2039
- Hawke's Bay Bordeaux blend of Merlot, Syrah, Tempranillo & Malbec
- From a great 2020 Hawke's Bay vintage
- Medium to full bodied red with loads of plush, dark savoury fruits
- It's succulent and smooth and downright delicious!
- Elephant Hill are one of Hawke's Bay's classiest producers and we're super stoked to be able to offer some incredible offers on their Estate and Reserve ranges. Grab yourself or mix it up...
- Only produced when quality hits their high, high standards
- 95/100, 5 Stars (Sam Kim), 5 Stars (Michael Cooper), 91/100 (Bob Campbell MW)
- "It's well worth cellaring to 2021+" (Michael Cooper)
- HOT PRICE! Was $23.99 on special, limited stocks
- 4 1/2 Stars (Michael Cooper) - "Light pink, it has excellent depth of peach, strawberry and spice flavours, a hint of apricot, balanced acidity and a dry finish"
- Cool, crisp, dry Rose from Elephant Hill in Hawke's Bay
- Produced using hand picked Tempranillo grapes, for a real Mediterranean style Rose
- All class - enjoy with an antipasto platter!
- Elephant Hill are one of the Hawke's Bay's classiest producers - they ooze class and style!
- 92/100 (Bob Campbell MW) - "Rich, juicy and accessible syrah with ripe plum, black pepper, violet and savoury, charcuterie-like flavours"
- From their Gimblett, Bridge Pa and Te Awanga vineyards, aged 18 months in oak
- 95/100 (Bob Campbell MW), 5 Stars, 95/100 (Sam Kim), 4 Starts (Cuisine magazine 2020)
- "It might be the power of suggestion, but I swear that I can smell the briny scent of the sea in every glass...This is a delicious viognier with ripe pear, apricot and honeysuckle flavours." (Bob Campbell MW)
- Produced from Elephant Hill's coastal Te Awanga vineyard
- Extremely posh Chardonnay, the very best that Elephant Hill produce!
- The third ever release of their "Salome" label
- 96/100 & Top Rank (Bob Campbell MW, The Real Review), 5 Stars (Michael Cooper), 5 Stars (Sam Kim)
- "A very impressive wine with good cellaring potential" (Bob Campbell MW)