Showing 0 to 10 of 205 results
- Rich, medium to full bodied Tempranillo - lovers of Aussie Shiraz will totally dig this!
- 4 1/2 Stars (Sam Kim, Wine Orbit) - "Beautifully ripe and fragrant...excellent fruit intensity backed by polished tannins"
- Produced from 25-35 year old vines in Manchuela in the heart of Spain
NZ Wine of the Year Awards – Silver
- The No.1 selling wine at their cellar door and consistently one of our best selling Chardonnays
- "Some of the best fruit we have ever seen off our Limeworks Block" (Simon Nunns, winemaker)
- Selected for Air NZ Business Class
- The signature Limeworks style - big, rich, mouth-filling Hawke's Bay Chardonnay.
Bob Campbell MW – 4 Stars
New World Wine Awards Silver
Winestate 4 Stars
- Easy drinking, soft & juicy! Always a favourite with Pinot slurpers, find out why
- Named Rabbit Ranch after a high country sheep station, overun with pesky rabbits
- From Central Otago, our most famous Pinot producing region
- Owned by Villa Maria with fruit sourced from vineyards in Gisborne
- "From Villa Maria and made in an upfront style, this is a typical regional style: fresh, mouth-filling and smooth, with very good depth of ripe, peachy, slightly toasty flavours. Ready to roll." (Michael Cooper MW)
- If you're in Gisborne why not head to Wainui beach - great for a walk, swim, surf or boogie board!
- Hand picked fruit from Te Awanga vineyard, aged for 8 months in oak, a treat at this price!
- "This Hawke's Bay winery has a reputation for powerful Chardonnays, and top vintages of this label are no exception" (Michael Cooper MW)
- Full bodied, rich, creamy style - drink now or cellar for the next 2-3 years
- Mega 5 Litre sized bottle of Italian Chianti!
- Mama mia - over six and a half standard sized bottles of wine of soft, smooth and juicy Tuscan red!
- Presented in a Leonardo Chianti gift box with carry handle (you might need two hands!)