Showing 0 to 10 of 153 results
- Medium sweet style Riesling by one of Central Otago's big name producers, Mt Difficulty
- Drink now or throw some in the cellar for the next 6-9 years
- Ideal with spicy Asian cuisine and simple fish dishes
- Farnese's massively popular, awesome value Montepulciano red from Abruzzo in Italy!
- Medium bodied, juicy and bright
- From an excellent 2018 vintage, rated 95/100 (Luca Maroni - one of Italy's top wine writers)
- From one of NZ's coolest and most exciting new wine regions - the Waitaki Valley (between Canterbury and Otago)
- Gold medal (International Wine Challenge, London), 5 Stars, 96/100 (Sam Kim), 91/100 (Bob Campbell MW, The Real Review)
- "Class act with developing potential. Ostler is rapidly gaining a reputation for being a hero in this exciting region" (Bob Campbell MW)
- Gold medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2019)
- Mendoza from Malbec, Argentina
- Full of ripe, juicy, black fruit flavours with a touch of spice - this is what made Mendoza Malbec famous!
- Quality Hawke's Bay Chardonnay from Elephant Hill's coastal Te Awanga site and Bride Pa vineyard
- 5 Stars, 93/100 (Sam Kim)
- Entirely hand picked, whole bunch pressed, 11 months in oak - drink now or cellar for up to 5 years
- Duck, Duck, Duck, GOOSE - tag, you're it!
- Deep, dark, full bodied Barossa Shiraz
- Silver medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2020), 86/100 & Top Value (Ralph Kyte-Powell, The Real Review)
- "A friendly sort of Barossa quaffer with dark berry smells and flavours, fruit-sweet, medium-bodied" (Ralph Kyte-Powell, The Real Review)
- Wai (water) Para (sediment) - aka Muddy Water!
- 93/100 (Bob Campbell MW), 5 Stars (Michael Cooper)
- "Savoury pinot noir that's more vinous than fruity, with a mix of dried herb, red and black fruits, baked-earth and subtle spicy flavours" (Bob Campbell MW)
- "Our Pinot Noir is more grace than power...a nod towards Old Europe"
- The world's first lower alcohol Pinot Noir at just 9.5%
- Made by John & Brigid Forrest (they're real doctors y'know)
- A soft, bright and very slightly sweet style Pinot
- From southern Italy (Puglia to be precise, the heel of Italy's boot like shape!) - the home of some of Italy's best bang for buck reds!
- Medium to full bodied, warm and spicy red full of dark, sweet fruited flavours
- Slug it back with pizzas, pastas and meatballs!