Showing 0 to 10 of 218 results
- Gold medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2019), Gold medal & Top 100 (Sydney Int'l Wine Comp 2020)
- Rich, lucious, medium to full bodied Shiraz from the Clare Valley in South Australia
- One of the most awarded Shiraz labels from Aussie - consistently proves to be incredible bang for buck!
- 5 Stars (Sam Kim), 5 Stars (Winestate magazine), 94/100 (Bob Campbell MW)
- "An elegant, supple wine with a structure of fine tannins that suggests good cellaring potential" (Bob Campbell MW)
- Every vintage since 2001 has won Gold or 5 Star, impressive huh?
- Classy Central Pinot - silky, supple with a touch of spice
- Rich, medium to full bodied Tempranillo - lovers of Aussie Shiraz will totally dig this!
- 4 1/2 Stars (Sam Kim, Wine Orbit) - "Beautifully ripe and fragrant...excellent fruit intensity backed by polished tannins"
- Produced from 25-35 year old vines in Manchuela in the heart of Spain
- One of the big names of Central Otago Pinot!
- Match with good old Otago fare like Canterbury lamb, duck or other game dishes!
- Drink now or chuck it in the cellar for the next 7-10 years
- Made by a kingpin Central Otago producer (Mt Difficulty)
- Named after a local stream. But the story of how the stream got its name is far more interesting!
- Soft and savoury, packed with juicy berry goodness - bust it out with duck, lamb or pork
The Real Review – Top Value
- The No.1 selling wine at their cellar door and consistently one of our best selling Chardonnays
- "Some of the best fruit we have ever seen off our Limeworks Block" (Simon Nunns, winemaker)
- Selected for Air NZ Business Class
- The signature Limeworks style - big, rich, mouth-filling Hawke's Bay Chardonnay.
NZ Wine of the Year Awards – Silver
Bob Campbell MW – 4 Stars
New World Wine Awards Silver
Winestate 4 Stars
- Gold medal & Top 50 (New World Wine Awards 2019), Gold medal (Mundus Vini, Germany)
- "a well-deserved Gold medal in this competition is probably not a great surprise to them" (New World Wine Awards 2019)
- From Taylors Estate in, one of the Clare Valley's best known producers
- Medium bodied red full of ripe, juicy berry fruits and soft, velvety tannins - smart value!