Showing 0 to 10 of 120 results
- First produced by Wolf Blass for Qantas' Business & First Class customers
- The classic Barossa style Shiraz - big, bold, rich red
- Pair with seared Kangaroo fillet or sizzling Mongolian lamb (or a lump of good old Kiwi roast beef or lamb will do!)
- Medium sweet style Riesling by one of Central Otago's big name producers, Mt Difficulty
- Drink now or throw some in the cellar for the next 6-9 years
- Ideal with spicy Asian cuisine and simple fish dishes
- Aged 15 months in American oak before selected parcels are finished in Scottish whiskey barrels!
- Using fruit from the Barossa Valley, south Australia
- Medium to full bodied style red, sweet, dark fruits and chocolate flavours
- Duck, Duck, Duck, GOOSE - tag, you're it!
- Deep, dark, full bodied Barossa Shiraz
- Silver medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2020), 86/100 & Top Value (Ralph Kyte-Powell, The Real Review)
- "A friendly sort of Barossa quaffer with dark berry smells and flavours, fruit-sweet, medium-bodied" (Ralph Kyte-Powell, The Real Review)
- We're super stoked to be able to offer some of their most popular wines from a seriously good 2018 vintage (a real belter in the Bay!) at prices that are quite simple just bloody good value. Grab yourself or mix it up...
- Quality Hawke's Bay Chardonnay from Elephant Hill's coastal Te Awanga site and Bride Pa vineyard
- 5 Stars, 93/100 (Sam Kim), 93/100 (Bob Campbell MW) - "Appealing chardonnay that is a mix of rich and vibrant flavours"
- Entirely hand picked, whole bunch pressed, 11 months in oak - drink now or cellar for up to 5 years
- Gold medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2019)
- Mendoza from Malbec, Argentina
- Full of ripe, juicy, black fruit flavours with a touch of spice - this is what made Mendoza Malbec famous!
- Gold medal (NZ Organic Wine Awards 2021), 93/100 (Bob Campbell MW), 5 Stars (Michael Cooper)
- Wai (water) Para (sediment) - aka Muddy Water!
- "Savoury pinot noir that's more vinous than fruity, with a mix of dried herb, red and black fruits, baked-earth and subtle spicy flavours" (Bob Campbell MW)
- "Our Pinot Noir is more grace than power...a nod towards Old Europe"
- Tohu (pronounced tor-who) - the world's first Maori owned wine company
- From a vineyard sites in the Awatere Valley, Marlborough
- If it's kai time this is the red to enjoy with a cut of good old New Zealand lamb!
- Mills Reef's flagship range, only released under this label when the fruit is top notch
- 5 Stars, 94/100 (Sam Kim, Wine Orbit)
- From the Gimblett Gravels, aged 17 months in oak
- "Classic NZ Wine" status - Michael Cooper's Wine Buyers Guide