Showing 0 to 10 of 192 results
- Gold medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2019), Gold medal & Top 100 (Sydney Int'l Wine Comp 2020)
- 90/100 & Top Value (The Real Review) - "Built to be enjoyed now - sweetness is charming. A crowd-pleaser"
- Rich, lucious, medium to full bodied Shiraz from the Clare Valley in South Australia
- One of the most awarded Shiraz labels from Aussie
- 5 Stars (Sam Kim), 5 Stars (Winestate magazine), 94/100 (Bob Campbell MW)
- "An elegant, supple wine with a structure of fine tannins that suggests good cellaring potential" (Bob Campbell MW)
- Every vintage since 2001 has won Gold or 5 Star, impressive huh?
- Classy Central Pinot - silky, supple with a touch of spice
- Rich, medium to full bodied Tempranillo - lovers of Aussie Shiraz will totally dig this!
- 4 1/2 Stars (Sam Kim, Wine Orbit) - "Beautifully ripe and fragrant...excellent fruit intensity backed by polished tannins"
- Produced from 25-35 year old vines in Manchuela in the heart of Spain
- One of the big names of Central Otago Pinot!
- Match with good old Otago fare like Canterbury lamb, duck or other game dishes!
- Drink now or chuck it in the cellar for the next 7-10 years
- Produced by Saltrams, this label has a keen following with Barossa hardcore!
- Bold, plush and rich red - pretty much your absolute classic Barossa Shiraz
- A juicy slab of peppered steak with a glass of this...or how about Adam's beef cheeks? Cheeky or what!
The Real Review – Top Value
- The No.1 selling wine at their cellar door and consistently one of our best selling Chardonnays
- "Some of the best fruit we have ever seen off our Limeworks Block" (Simon Nunns, winemaker)
- Selected for Air NZ Business Class
- The signature Limeworks style - big, rich, mouth-filling Hawke's Bay Chardonnay.
NZ Wine of the Year Awards – Silver
Bob Campbell MW – 4 Stars
New World Wine Awards Silver
Winestate 4 Stars
- A brilliant value for money sticky - luscious, refreshing style!
- Made up of 80% range Muscat grape (which hails from France) and 20% of the Flora grape (a grape coming out of California in the US)
- Pair with fruit based or chocolate desserts and blue cheeses