Showing 0 to 10 of 89 results
- Medium sweet style Riesling by one of Central Otago's big name producers, Mt Difficulty
- Drink now or throw some in the cellar for the next 6-9 years
- Ideal with spicy Asian cuisine and simple fish dishes
- Three year old aged Tempranillo from Valencia in Spain, aged 12 months in oak, made with the help of Master of Wine Norrel Robertson
- 4 1/2 Stars, 91/100 (Sam Kim) - "It's juicy and supple in the mouth displaying smooth texture and rounded mouthfeel"
- Medium bodied, smooth style red - a perfectly aged European red at a bargain price!
- Imported by NZ Master of Wine Steve Bennett
- First produced by Wolf Blass for Qantas' Business & First Class customers
- The classic Barossa style Shiraz - big, bold, rich red
- Pair with seared Kangaroo fillet or sizzling Mongolian lamb (or a lump of good old Kiwi roast beef or lamb will do!)
- One of the world's top selling Bordeaux reds!
- Made by Baron Philippe de Rothschild - one of the world's most famous wine producers!
- Soft, easy drinking style red blend of Merlot, Cabernet Sauv and Cabernet Franc
- Gold medal (NZ Organic Wine Awards 2021), 93/100 (Bob Campbell MW), 5 Stars (Michael Cooper)
- Wai (water) Para (sediment) - aka Muddy Water!
- "Savoury pinot noir that's more vinous than fruity, with a mix of dried herb, red and black fruits, baked-earth and subtle spicy flavours" (Bob Campbell MW)
- "Our Pinot Noir is more grace than power...a nod towards Old Europe"
- Big, full bodied, rich McLaren Vale Shiraz - a winemaker's wine!
- 93/100 & Top Rank (Huon Hooke, The Real Review) - "Full-bodied, rich and gutsy"
- 95/100 (Sam Kim), Trophy Best Two Year Old Shiraz & Gold (McLaren Vale Wine Show 2020)
- Drink now or cellar up to 2038
- Mills Reef's flagship range, only released under this label when the fruit is top notch
- 5 Stars, 94/100 (Sam Kim, Wine Orbit)
- From the Gimblett Gravels, aged 17 months in oak
- "Classic NZ Wine" status - Michael Cooper's Wine Buyers Guide
- SUPER HOT PRICE! Was $26.99, now $21.99. Limited stocks
- Sauvignon Blanc and Semillon blend from the eastern end of Waiheke Island
- 5 Stars (Michael Cooper) - "A serious, very age-worthy wine, it's well worth cellaring to 2022+"
- 93/100 (Bob Campbell MW) - "Appealing purity and a perfect balance of tangy acidity that helps drive a lengthy finish"
- Named after gravestone boulders littered across their volvanic hilltop vineyards
- Old vine Zinfandel from California, USA
- From 60-80 year old vines
- From a sixth generation family of farmers and grape growers
- Aged 12 months in American oak - raspberry and blackberry fruit flavours with a raisin/licorice like character