Showing 0 to 10 of 171 results
- Smooth, cream style Chardonnay from Gizzy - the style that the region's best known for!
- "Have a swirl and a sniff to get the punch of flavours!" (Steve Voysey) - we'll give you a clue, it's like peaches 'n' cream!
- Ideal with roast chicken or pork in rich, creamy sauces
- Dry style Rose made entirely from Tempranillo grapes, made by a Gisborne wine legend
- "The taste of the Med from NZ's East Coast - Ole!" (Steve Voysey)
- Match with pork ribs, spicy chorizo and other BBQ'd meats (or how about a side dish of salty olives?)
- 5 Stars (Sam Kim, Wine Orbit), Silver medal (New World Wine Awards 2019), Silver medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2019)
- Gizzy Pinot Gris by local legend Steve Voysey
- Lush, off-dry style Pinot Gris with a lick of sweetness
- The original "O" for Ormond Chardonnay from Gisborne
- 100% Ormond Road fruit, 100% barrel fermented, 100% buttery & creamy style!
- Made by Steve Voysey, the original winemaker of the classic "O" for Ormond Chardonnay under the old Montana label back in the day
- Prepare to be blown away - this is seriously, seriously good for the money!
- Stunning "1 in 20" McLaren Vale vintage, 100% basket pressed, aged 15 months in French and American oak
- Made by Three Dark Horses - 5 Star rated and Dark Horse winery by James Halliday
- Dark, inky, deliciously big and rich style Shiraz
- Organic, oak aged Spanish red
- 5 Stars, 93/100 (Sam Kim) - "This is a gorgeous rendition of the variety"
- Medium to full bodied red, big and rich in style with dark berry fruit flavours, silky smooth tannins and a touch of spice
- From Yecla in the south east of Spain
- Double Gold medal winner, 86/100 (James Halliday)
- "A well made wine, the use of oak staves joining with luscious blackcurrant fruit" (James Halliday)
- Made by Johnny Q - aka John Quarisa. He's the same guy that produces the blockbuster Shot in the Dark and 30 Mile range!
- Oak aged and released as a three year old wine - an alternative style of Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc for sure!
- Made by the world famous Cloudy Bay
- Listed in the Fines Wines of NZ for 2019 - served to Air NZ's Business Premier
- Aged in seasoned oak with a minimum average blended age of 3 years
- Great everyday drinking - ideal for winter but hey, don't let us stop you sipping this all year round
- Rich, full bodied - great with cheese or chocolate!
- Hand picked fruit from Te Awanga vineyard, aged for 8 months in oak, a treat at this price!
- "This Hawke's Bay winery has a reputation for powerful Chardonnays, and top vintages of this label are no exception" (Michael Cooper MW)
- Full bodied, rich, creamy style - drink now or cellar for the next 2-3 years