Showing 0 to 10 of 168 results
- Smooth, cream style Chardonnay from Gizzy - the style that the region's best known for!
- "Have a swirl and a sniff to get the punch of flavours!" (Steve Voysey) - we'll give you a clue, it's like peaches 'n' cream!
- Ideal with roast chicken or pork in rich, creamy sauces
- Dry style Rose made entirely from Tempranillo grapes, made by a Gisborne wine legend
- "The taste of the Med from NZ's East Coast - Ole!" (Steve Voysey)
- Match with pork ribs, spicy chorizo and other BBQ'd meats (or how about a side dish of salty olives?)
- 5 Stars (Sam Kim, Wine Orbit), Silver medal (New World Wine Awards 2019), Silver medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2019)
- Gizzy Pinot Gris by local legend Steve Voysey
- Lush, off-dry style Pinot Gris with a lick of sweetness
- The original "O" for Ormond Chardonnay from Gisborne
- 100% Ormond Road fruit, 100% barrel fermented, 100% buttery & creamy style!
- Made by Steve Voysey, the original winemaker of the classic "O" for Ormond Chardonnay under the old Montana label back in the day
- Organic, oak aged Spanish red
- 5 Stars, 93/100 (Sam Kim) - "This is a gorgeous rendition of the variety"
- Medium to full bodied red, big and rich in style with dark berry fruit flavours, silky smooth tannins and a touch of spice
- From Yecla in the south east of Spain
- The world's first super premium vodka brand
- Luxury, quadruple distilled vodka from Żyrardów, Poland
- Real fruit soaked directly into the vodka - Italian and Argentine lemons and Mexican limes
- Oak aged and released as a three year old wine - an alternative style of Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc for sure!
- Made by the world famous Cloudy Bay
- Listed in the Fines Wines of NZ for 2019 - served to Air NZ's Business Premier
- 95/100 (Bob Campbell MW) - "A complex and very appealing wine"
- Hand picked fruit from Te Awanga vineyard, aged for 8 months in oak, a treat at this price!
- "This Hawke's Bay winery has a reputation for powerful Chardonnays, and top vintages of this label are no exception" (Michael Cooper)
- Full bodied, rich, creamy style - drink now or cellar for the next 2-3 years
- From the world famous Cloudy Bay, a world class Marlborough Chardonnay that simply oozes class!
- 95/100 (Toni Patterson, The Real Review) - "Fabulous energy and power....Moreish and delicious"
- A complex, full bodied style, 100% barrel fermented in French oak for 12 months
- The wow-factor dinner party white for the now or cellar for 10+ years down the track
- 95/100 (James Halliday)
- "A thoroughly impressive wine at this price." (James Halliday)
- From the McLaren Vale, aged 18 months in French and American oak
- Who are the Dandelions? They're a fusion of vineyards and vignersons across three families in South Australia.