Showing 0 to 5 of 5 results
- Rosé from the south-east of Spain (they call it Rosado)
- The classic Mediterranean style Rosé - dry in style and very refreshingly!
- Produced from the Monastrell grape, it absolutely loves the climate of this part of Spain!
- A darkly fruited, spicy, medium to full bodied red
- From the Castano crew in Yecla, south east Spain
- The grape is Monastrell - it absolutely thrives in this part of the world!
- Organic, oak aged Spanish red
- 5 Stars, 93/100 (Sam Kim) - "This is a gorgeous rendition of the variety"
- Medium to full bodied red, big and rich in style with dark berry fruit flavours, silky smooth tannins and a touch of spice
- From Yecla in the south east of Spain
- PAY JUST $1 PER CASE (12 bottles) FREIGHT ON THIS WINE NATIONWIDE! While stocks last.
- Was $13.99 on special, for a limited time deep cut to $11.99!
- Organic red from the south east of Spain - the grape is Monastrell and it thrives in this part of the world!
- 4 1/2 Stars (Sam Kim) - "Beautifully fruited and modern...offers up front appeal with a lingering silky finish."
- Medium to full bodied, big and rich style with juicy berry fruit flavours and silky smooth tannins