Showing 0 to 6 of 6 results
- Molinico Loco means 'Crazy Windmill' - prepare to be blown away!
- The grape is Monastrell and it thrives in this part of the world
- 100% hand picked grapes from 50 year old vines - medium bodied, rich juicy style, deliciously easy drinking with red berry and spice flavours and silky smooth tannins
- HOT PRICE! Was $12.99, now deep cut to $10.99. Limited stocks
- Rosé from the south-east of Spain (they call it Rosado)
- The classic Mediterranean style Rosé - dry in style and very refreshingly!
- Produced from the Monastrell grape, it absolutely loves the climate of this part of Spain!
- A darkly fruited, spicy, medium to full bodied red
- 90/100 (Bob Campbell MW) - "Dense, smooth red with plum, raspberry, pepper and smoky oak flavours. A gutsy red offering good value at this price"
- Organic wine by the Castano crew in Yecla, south east Spain
- The grape is Monastrell - it absolutely thrives in this part of the world!
- Organic, oak aged Spanish red
- Medium to full bodied red, big and rich in style with dark berry fruit flavours, silky smooth tannins and a touch of spice
- From Yecla in the south east of Spain
- Organic red from the south east of Spain - the grape is Monastrell and it thrives in this part of the world!
- One of our top selling imported reds over the past couple of years - one sip and you'll see why!
- Medium to full bodied, big and rich style with juicy berry fruit flavours and silky smooth tannins