Showing 0 to 5 of 5 results
- Rosé from the south-east of Spain (they call it Rosado)
- The classic Mediterranean style Rosé - dry in style and very refreshingly!
- Produced from the Monastrell grape, it absolutely loves the climate of this part of Spain!
- A darkly fruited, spicy, medium to full bodied red
- From the Castano crew in Yecla, south east Spain
- The grape is Monastrell - it absolutely thrives in this part of the world!
- Organic, oak aged Spanish red
- 5 Stars, 93/100 (Sam Kim) - "This is a gorgeous rendition of the variety"
- Medium to full bodied red, big and rich in style with dark berry fruit flavours, silky smooth tannins and a touch of spice
- From Yecla in the south east of Spain
- Organic red from the south east of Spain - the grape is Monastrell and it thrives in this part of the world!
- One of our top selling imported reds over the past couple of years - one sip and you'll see why!
- Medium to full bodied, big and rich style with juicy berry fruit flavours and silky smooth tannins