Showing 0 to 3 of 3 results
- LIMITED TIME - Pay just $1 per case (12 bottles) freight on this wine - ends Sunday 18th August
- Second ever release of this special label (the debut '16 was Trophy & Gold!)
- Small batch, from old vines up to 50 years old, 100% basket pressed, aged 14 months in French and American oak
- Dark, inky colour, a big, rich red packed full of dark berry fruit flavours - a Cabernet for Shiraz lovers!
- 5 Star Winery & Top 10 Dark Horses Wineries for 2019 (James Halliday)
- Single vineyard, old vine McLaren Vale Shiraz
- 100% basket pressed - an expensive, labour intensive winery tool used to produce high quality fruit!
- 5 Star Winery & Top 10 Dark Horse Winery 2019 (James Halliday)
- "The back label says 'Never underestimate a dark horse'; rarely is marketing text so apt" - James Halliday
- Named after 92 year old Frank, who still helps out at the winery every vintage!
- Single vineyard McLaren Vale Shiraz, produced from 70 year old vines, aged 22 months in French oak
- Very limited stocks - only a hundred cases made
- "Quite simply, a lovely wine" (95/100, James Halliday)