Showing 0 to 2 of 2 results
- 5 Stars, Best Buy and & No.5 rated Australian Shiraz (Cuisine magazine 2021)
- Ranked as the No.1 rated 'Best Buy' Australian Shiraz (Cuisine magazine 2021)
- "This weighty, mouth-filling Shiraz punches above its weight for the price" (Cuisine magazine 2021)
- Aged 12 months in oak, 100% basket pressed - an expensive, labour intensive winery tool used to produce high quality fruit!
- Named after 92 year old Frank, who still helps out at the winery every vintage!
- Single vineyard McLaren Vale Shiraz, produced from 70 year old vines, aged 24 months in French oak
- Very limited stocks - only 1656 bottles produced worldwide