Showing 20 to 30 of 32 results
- Made by John Quarisa - the guy behind Shot in the Dark and Johnny Q
- Gold medal & Best Value Award (China Wine & Spirits Awards 2020)
- From South Australian - fresh, fruit driven style Cabernet
- Jaraman is named after tiny fossilised seahorses. Aww cute. But wait, there's more!
- 91/100 Stuart Knox - "A full-bodied cabernet with classic blackberry fruits and leafy notes"
- Drink now or cellar for the next 10 years
- One of Argentina's top producers (you've got to be good to be under the Louis Vuitton Moet Hennessy list of fancy pants wine producers!)
- 90/100 (Bob Campbell MW, The Real Review) - "A ripe, almost luscious cabernet sauvignon with cassis, black berry, black cherry and cigarbox flavours"
- Produced 1067m above sea level at the foot of the Andes
- "This wine is always welcome on my table, it is without a doubt the beginning of great stories." (Nicolas, winemaker)
Gilbert & Gaillard International Challenge – Gold
- One of the Clare Valley's most iconic Cabernet labels
- 93/100 (James Halliday's Wine Companion), 92/100 (Huon Hook, The Real Review)
- "I like this. Clare does this unbridled mesh of old school after-dinner-mintiness, sapid blackcurrant, olive, bitter chocolate and sage notes, very well. Especially when in the right hands. As at this address. Highly dependable" (James Halliday's Wine Companion)
- Aged 18 months in oak, cellaring potential of 2030+
- A big, rich, powerful Cabernet made with the long term in mind
Huon Hooke – 4 Stars
James Halliday 93 Points
Decanter World Wine Awards – Gold
China Wine & Spirits – Double Gold
- 90/100 (Bob Campbell MW, The Real Review) - "Medium-bodied cabernet sauvignon with dark berry, violet and spicy oak flavours"
- A label dedicated to the bloke some call the "Father of Red Wine in NZ" - Tom McDonald
- This would've been Tom's kind of wine - a classic Bordeaux style Cabernet
- Food matching? Try savoury and red meat dishes, hard and blue cheeses
- Extremely limited stocks in NZ - only available at a handful of NZ retailers and cellar door in Aussie
- Fifth ever release of this special label (previous three vintages winner of Trophy, two Golds and two 5 Star reviews!)
- Small batch, from old vines up to 52 years old, 100% basket pressed, aged 15 months in French and American oak (25% new!)
- Dark, inky colour, a big, rich red packed full of dark berry fruit flavours - a Cabernet for Shiraz lovers!
- Leconfield's flagship wine - this is an absolute blockbuster, one hell of a buy for the money!
- 95/100, Top Rank, No.2 Coonawarra Cabernet 2019 vintage (Huon Hooke, The Real Review) - "It can already be enjoyed but has a long life ahead of it"
- 95/100 (Jane Faulkner, James Halliday's Wine Companion)
- Using some fruit from the original 1974 vine plantings, aged 18 months in 100% French oak
- A wine 25 years in the making, from the vintage of a lifetime, Villa Maria's new flagship wine!
- 98/100 (Bob Campbell MW) - "Powerful red - an icon in the making"
- 100/100 (Sam Kim) - "Superbly concentrated and weighted, delivering exceptional depth and richness"
- One for the ages - cellar for 20+ years!
- Trophy Champion Cabernet Sauvignon & Double Gold medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2021)
- "Big, bold & generous with immediate appeal. Amazing wine and amazing value" (NZ Int'l Wine Show judges)
- Big, bold Barossa (and yes, inky!) Cabernet by Grant Burge
- Love the Ink Shiraz? Try this, you'll love it!
- Gold medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show), Gold medal (Royal Perth Wine Awards), 93/100 & Top Rank (Aaron Brasher, The Real Review)
- "Stunning wine" (Perth Royal Wine Awards)
- "There's real power in the flavour profile and plenty of complexity. A long life ahead." (Aaron Brasher, The Real Review)
- A premium Clare Valley Cabernet, aged for 20 months in oak, with real power!