Showing 0 to 10 of 31 results
- LIMITED STOCKS AT THIS PRICE!
- 4 1/2 Stars (Michael Cooper) - "attractively scented, with very good intensity of citrusy, limey flavours"
- Dry style Riesling with plenty of mouth puckering citrus flavours!
- Named after a Spy Base in Marlborough
- Mills Reef's flagship range, only released under this label when the fruit is top notch
- Gold medal (China Wine & Spirits), 4 1/2 Stars & No.3 NZ Bordeax blend (Cuisine magazine 2019)
- "rich spices...dark-red berry fruits and a ripe palate" (Cuisine magazine 2019)
- Aged for 17 months in premium French and American oak, cellar until 2025
- Babich's flagship red in honour of Josip Babich (founder and first bloke to release a wine under the family name back in 1916)
- Dark, rich red blend of Merlot, Malbec and Cab Sauv with massive cellaring potential of up to 15 years!
- 96/100 & Top Rank (Huon Hooke, The Real Review) - "An impressive wine which demands time"
- Available in a stunning Babich banded gift box
- Made by Johnny Q - aka John Quarisa. He's the same guy that produces the blockbuster Shot in the Dark and 30 Mile range!
- 91/100 (James Halliday's Wine Companion), Gold medal (China Wine & Spirits Competition 2020)
- "A wine that is as striking for its piercing currant flavours as it for its comparative restraint...highly varietal and rewarding." (James Halliday's Wine Companion)
- Oak aged and released as a three year old wine - an alternative style of Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc for sure!
- Made by the world famous Cloudy Bay
- Listed in the Fines Wines of NZ- served to Air NZ's Business Premier
- 96/100 (Bob Campbell MW) - "Quite a rich, complex wine"
- 4 1/2 Stars (Michael Cooper, NZ Listener), Silver medal (Royal Easter Wine Awards)
- Hawke's Bay "Bordeaux" blend of Merlot & Malbec using fruit from the world famous Gimblett Gravels
- "This blended red is full coloured, mouthfilling and vibrantly fruity" (Michael Cooper)
- Tohu (pronounced tor-who) - the world's first Maori owned wine company
- From the Hawke's Bay
- If it's kai time this is the red to enjoy with a cut of good old New Zealand beef or lamb!
The Real Review – Top Rank
- Gold medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2018), Gold medal (Royal Easter Wine Show 2018), 4 1/2 Stars & Top 10 NZ Chardonnays (Cuisine magazine 2018)
- From one of NZ's oldest wineries, Westbrook
- Top class Chardonnay from vineyards in Waimauku, just north of Kumeu, Auckland
Bob Campbell MW – 4 Stars
Easter Wine Show Gold
Cuisine 4 1/2 Stars
- Library release of these extremely cool 3 Litre Jeroboams from the 2016 vintage
- "All changed when Coleraine hit the market. No one had dreamed such a wine could be made from New Zealand grapes" (Bob Campbell MW)
- Each Jeroboam individually wrapped in Coleraine branded, vintage dated tissue and packaged in a Te Mata branded wooden box
- One for the VVIP red wine lover - cellar for 20-30 years plus!
- Johnny Q is renowned winemaker John Quarisa (maker of the much loved Shot in the Dark Shiraz)
- Double Gold (China Wine & Spirits Awards 2018), Silver medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2018)
- Awesome with a big, juicy steak