Showing 0 to 10 of 62 results
- Named after a Spy Base in Marlborough
- Dry style Riesling with plenty of mouth puckering citrus flavours!
- 4 1/2 Stars (Michael Cooper MW) - "attractively scented, with very good intensity of citrusy, limey flavours"
- Big, full bodied, rich McLaren Vale Shiraz - a winemaker's wine!
- 95/100 (James Halliday) - "If you want heft then you've come to the right place. This lays it on and does so in excellent style"
- Drink now or cellar up to 2035
- Made by Johnny Q - aka John Quarisa. He's the same guy that produces the blockbuster Shot in the Dark and 30 Mile range!
- 91/100 (James Halliday's Wine Companion), Gold medal (China Wine & Spirits Competition 2020)
- "A wine that is as striking for its piercing currant flavours as it for its comparative restraint...highly varietal and rewarding." (James Halliday's Wine Companion)
- Oak aged and released as a three year old wine - an alternative style of Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc for sure!
- Made by the world famous Cloudy Bay
- Listed in the Fines Wines of NZ- served to Air NZ's Business Premier
- 96/100 (Bob Campbell MW) - "Quite a rich, complex wine"
- Johnny Q is renowned winemaker John Quarisa (maker of the much loved Shot in the Dark Shiraz)
- Double Gold (China Wine & Spirits Awards 2018), Silver medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2018)
- Awesome with a big, juicy steak
- Delicious Shiraz with a splash of Viognier from Johnny Q (aka John Quarisa)
- "This over-delivers at its price point, the flavours of black fruits well proportioned on the palate." (James Halliday)
- From the same guy who brings you 30 Mile, Shot in the Dark and Caravan wines
- 4 Stars (Winestate magazine)
- From the Brancott Valley in Marlborough
- "A light, soft and supple red in an easy-drinking style. Offers value at this price ($21.99)" (Bob Campbell MW)
Marlborough Wine Show – Silver
Cuisine 4 1/2 Stars & Best Buy
Air NZ Wine Awards Silver
- 5 Stars (Raymond Chan), 5 Stars (Sam Kim), 4 1/2 Stars (Winestate magazine), NZ Organic Vineyard of the Year (2018)
- Certified organic Pinot Noir from a family owned Waipara producer
- "Burgundian" style Pinot with all the fancy treatment and TLC you get from a boutique producer
- The Schlumberger has been making wine in the region for over 200 years - impressive!
- Named after the abbots (Les Princes Abbes) who looked after the vineyard for 1000 years - thanks guys!
- Classic Alsace Pinot Gris - rich, tasty, slightly smoky with a dry finish
- Follow our food match guidelines to be the star of the next dinner party...
- One of NZ's finest Merlot producers - a Trophy for Champion Merlot every vintage since 2005! Wow!
- Named after Tom McDonald, Hawke's Bay wine legend and nicknamed "The Father of Red Wine in New Zealand"
- A rich, dense, full bodied Hawke's Bay Merlot