Showing 0 to 10 of 24 results
- 4 1/2 Stars (Michael Cooper) - "attractively scented, with very good intensity of citrusy, limey flavours"
- Dry style Riesling with plenty of mouth puckering citrus flavours!
- Named after a Spy Base in Marlborough
- Mills Reef's flagship range, only released under this label when the fruit is top notch
- Gold medal (China Wine & Spirits), 4 1/2 Stars & No.3 NZ Bordeax blend (Cuisine magazine 2019)
- "rich spices...dark-red berry fruits and a ripe palate" (Cuisine magazine 2019)
- Aged for 17 months in premium French and American oak, cellar until 2025
- Babich's flagship red in honour of Josip Babich (founder and first bloke to release a wine under the family name back in 1916)
- Dark, rich red blend of Merlot, Malbec and Cab Sauv with massive cellaring potential of up to 15 years!
- 96/100 & Top Rank (Huon Hooke, The Real Review) - "An impressive wine which demands time"
- Available in a stunning Babich banded gift box
- Made by Johnny Q - aka John Quarisa. He's the same guy that produces the blockbuster Shot in the Dark and 30 Mile range!
- 91/100 (James Halliday's Wine Companion), Gold medal (China Wine & Spirits Competition 2020)
- "A wine that is as striking for its piercing currant flavours as it for its comparative restraint...highly varietal and rewarding." (James Halliday's Wine Companion)
- 4 1/2 Stars (Michael Cooper, NZ Listener), Silver medal (Royal Easter Wine Awards)
- Hawke's Bay "Bordeaux" blend of Merlot & Malbec using fruit from the world famous Gimblett Gravels
- "This blended red is full coloured, mouthfilling and vibrantly fruity" (Michael Cooper)
- Tohu (pronounced tor-who) - the world's first Maori owned wine company
- From the Hawke's Bay
- If it's kai time this is the red to enjoy with a cut of good old New Zealand beef or lamb!
- Johnny Q is renowned winemaker John Quarisa (maker of the much loved Shot in the Dark Shiraz)
- Double Gold (China Wine & Spirits Awards 2018), Silver medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2018)
- Awesome with a big, juicy steak
- It's pronounced vee-on-yay and if you're new to this style it's time to get involved!
- Full bodied, rich white with plenty of weight and a dry finish - makes a great change from Pinot Gris or Sauvy!
- Great match to white meats, salads or even new season scallops!
- Limited edition release to celebrate 20 years of Tohu wine
- Trophy Champion NZ Sparkling Wine, Gold medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2020)
- Label designed by iconic Kiwi artist Flox
- Made from Pinot Noir grapes and Methode Traditionelle (made in the same way as Champagne)
- Champagne quality sparkling (Methode Traditionelle) made in Marlborough by Le Brun
- "Delicious, tantalising sparkling wine with lemon, cream, toast and baguette crust. The flavours are beautifully integrated." (Bob Campbell MW)
- Blanc de Blancs - made 100% with Chardonnay grapes