Showing 0 to 10 of 111 results
- Big, full bodied, rich McLaren Vale Shiraz - a winemaker's wine!
- 95/100 (James Halliday) - "If you want heft then you've come to the right place. This lays it on and does so in excellent style"
- Drink now or cellar up to 2035
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Shiraz and Malbec blend from Victoria, Australia
- A limited release wine by one of Australia's oldest wine making families
- Pair it with some spicy snags off the barbie!
- In the words of the winemaker Tim it's all about the "heady spice and silky structure"
- We all know about their world famous Sauv Blanc but their focus on world class Pinot Noir from Marlborough is really paying off
- This is the ideal wine to have with a rich, fatty, glorious duck dish!
- Classic big, bold, not-for-the-fainted-hearted Barossa Shiraz
- 93/100 & Top 100 Reds $25-40 (Ray Jordan) - "Has marvellous ageing potential. This one shows deep, rich, supple fruit with a thread of ripe tannins"
- Established in 1859 by William Salter, he loved a good DIY job (including banging up the Mamre Brook house)
- The winery neighbours the Waihopai spy bases (they look like massive over sized, misplaced golf balls)
- 4 Stars (Michael Cooper) - "A consistently attractive, top-value wine"
- Hand picked, barrel fermented, oak aged...plenty of value for under $20!
- 4 Stars (Winestate magazine)
- From the Brancott Valley in Marlborough
- "A light, soft and supple red in an easy-drinking style. Offers value at this price ($21.99)" (Bob Campbell MW)
- 5 Stars (Raymond Chan), 5 Stars (Sam Kim), 4 1/2 Stars (Winestate magazine), NZ Organic Vineyard of the Year (2018)
- Certified organic Pinot Noir from a family owned Waipara producer
- "Burgundian" style Pinot with all the fancy treatment and TLC you get from a boutique producer
- 4 1/2 Stars (Michael Cooper MW) - "Full-coloured, it is mouthfilling, with generous, vibrant plum, berry and spice flavours, showing good complexity, and a smooth finish"
- Produced from the Bridge Pa Triangle district in Hawke's Bay
- Sileni's Reserve label, aged 18 months in oak
- "Fear God & dread nought" - the motto of the HMS Dreadnought, the world's most powerful battleship!
- From the steep hillside vineyards on the eastern end of Waiheke Island
- Aged 20 months in oak before release
- The Schlumberger has been making wine in the region for over 200 years - impressive!
- Named after the abbots (Les Princes Abbes) who looked after the vineyard for 1000 years - thanks guys!
- Classic Alsace Pinot Gris - rich, tasty, slightly smoky with a dry finish
- Follow our food match guidelines to be the star of the next dinner party...