- Named after a Spy Base in Marlborough
- Dry style Riesling with plenty of mouth puckering citrus flavours!
- 4 1/2 Stars (Michael Cooper MW) - "attractively scented, with very good intensity of citrusy, limey flavours"
- Big, full bodied, rich McLaren Vale Shiraz - a winemaker's wine!
- 95/100 (James Halliday) - "If you want heft then you've come to the right place. This lays it on and does so in excellent style"
- Drink now or cellar up to 2035
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Shiraz and Malbec blend from Victoria, Australia
- A limited release wine by one of Australia's oldest wine making families
- Pair it with some spicy snags off the barbie!
- Bordeaux style red blend from Waiheke Island
- Named after 19th Century battleships fitted with plates of armour
- 95/100 (Bob Campbell MW) - "A Bordeaux-like red, especially in its rich texture and complex array of flavours...It has serious cellaring potential"
- 7 of the previous 8 vintages have scored 95/100 or more with Bob Campbell!
- Classic big, bold, not-for-the-fainted-hearted Barossa Shiraz
- 93/100 & Top 100 Reds $25-40 (Ray Jordan) - "Has marvellous ageing potential. This one shows deep, rich, supple fruit with a thread of ripe tannins"
- Established in 1859 by William Salter, he loved a good DIY job (including banging up the Mamre Brook house)
- Delicious Shiraz with a splash of Viognier from Johnny Q (aka John Quarisa)
- "This over-delivers at its price point, the flavours of black fruits well proportioned on the palate." (James Halliday)
- From the same guy who brings you 30 Mile, Shot in the Dark and Caravan wines
- 4 Stars (Winestate magazine)
- From the Brancott Valley in Marlborough
- "A light, soft and supple red in an easy-drinking style. Offers value at this price ($21.99)" (Bob Campbell MW)
Marlborough Wine Show – Silver
Cuisine 4 1/2 Stars & Best Buy
Air NZ Wine Awards Silver
- 5 Stars (Raymond Chan), 5 Stars (Sam Kim), 4 1/2 Stars (Winestate magazine), NZ Organic Vineyard of the Year (2018)
- Certified organic Pinot Noir from a family owned Waipara producer
- "Burgundian" style Pinot with all the fancy treatment and TLC you get from a boutique producer
- The Schlumberger has been making wine in the region for over 200 years - impressive!
- Named after the abbots (Les Princes Abbes) who looked after the vineyard for 1000 years - thanks guys!
- Classic Alsace Pinot Gris - rich, tasty, slightly smoky with a dry finish
- Follow our food match guidelines to be the star of the next dinner party...
- One of NZ's finest Merlot producers - a Trophy for Champion Merlot every vintage since 2005! Wow!
- Named after Tom McDonald, Hawke's Bay wine legend and nicknamed "The Father of Red Wine in New Zealand"
- A rich, dense, full bodied Hawke's Bay Merlot