Showing 0 to 5 of 5 results
- Single vineyard Cabernet from the Clare Valley, South Australia
- Sourced entirely from Kirrihill's Kirribilly Vineyard, aged 20 months in oak
- Very classy Cabernet with cellaring potential of up to 15 years!
- Winner of 2 Trophies, 11 Gold medals and 3 "Best Buy" Cuisine awards including No.2 Aussie Shiraz in the past six vintages!
- Latest 2017 release is another belter - Gold again!
- Full bodied, rich, bold and plush style with juicy, red berry fruit sweetness - sheer drinkability, massive deliciousness, incredible value!
- Single Vineyard - sourced entirely from Kirrihill's Tullymore Vineyard in the Clare Valley, South Australia
- Gold medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2018)
- A serious style Shiraz from a vineyard known for producing some seriously good fruit!
- Awesome cellaring potential of 10+ years
- From the Clare Valley, South Australia
- One of our favourite Cabernets under $20 in recent years - always such great bang for buck!
- Vibrantly fruity style Cabernet with spicy black fruit flavours
- Gold medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2018), 4 Stars & Best Buy (Cuisine magazine 2019)
- From the Clare Valley, aged 18 months in oak
- Rich, creamy, dark fruit flavours and a velvety texture - delicious from whoa to go!
- Named after "Paddy" Gleeson - an Irishman, the first mayor of Clare Valley, known as the King of Clare!