Showing 0 to 5 of 5 results
- First produced by Wolf Blass for Qantas' Business & First Class customers
- The classic Barossa style Shiraz - big, bold, rich red
- Pair with seared Kangaroo fillet or sizzling Mongolian lamb (or a lump of good old Kiwi roast beef or lamb will do!)
- A blend from across South Australia - Coonawarra, Barossa and McLaren Vale
- Aged for 5 months in oak - medium bodied, full of rich, juicy black berry and cherry flavours
- Formerly known as just "Gold Label", now "Gold Label Regional Reserve"
- Barrel aged, fortified wine made by one of Aussie's powerhouse producers!
- Rich, luscious and downright dangerously drinkable! Think raisins, maple, brown sugar and toasted nuts
- Just the style to pair with a cheeky cheeseboard with all your favourite cheeses, dried fruit and nuts. Nom nom nom!
- Full bodied blend of Cab Sauv, Shiraz and a splash of Malbec from Langhorne Creek
- 95/100 & Top Rank (Huon Hooke, The Real Review), 95/100 (Nick Stock, The Real Review)
- "A very impressive, high-quality red destined for a long life" (Huon Hooke)
- Try with a rich, red meat or game dish like a Moroccan lamb shank or roast pheasant
The Real Review – Top Rank
- 5 Stars & Top Rank (The Real Review), 95/100 (James Halliday)
- "This is an outstanding red wine, and it is easy to see why it is a classic" (Toni Patterson, The Real Review)
- Full bodied, plush, dark berry fruit flavours
- From the McLaren Vale, aged 15 months in oak. Cellar for a decade or more
The Real Review – 5 Stars
James Halliday 5 Star Winery (2020)
James Halliday 95 Points