Showing 0 to 3 of 3 results
- 50/50 blend of Syrah & Monastrell from south-east Spain
- Gold medal (Berliner Wein Trophy 2017)
- Medium to full bodied silky, juicy red with a savoury, spicy finish
- Big (14.5%), rich, dark, inky red, medium to full bodied - lovers of full flavoured Shiraz, Zinfandel or Cabernet will dig it!
- Organic Spanish red from high altitude vineyards 2,500m above sea level
- The grape is Garnacha Tintorera - best known for producing dark, bold, fruit-forward reds
- Imported into NZ by a Master of Wine - we've taken every box in NZ
- LIMITED STOCKS AT THIS HOT PRICE! RRP $23.99, now down to $16.99
- Organic Spanish Garnacha from 45-60 year old vines
- Buy of the Week (Bob Campbell MW, May 2018)
- 93/100 (Bob Campbell MW) - "A medium-bodied red with an extraordinary lengthy finish. An elegant and appealing wine with dark berry, spice and fresh herb flavours"