Showing 0 to 2 of 2 results
- 91/100 & Buy of the Week (Bob Campbell MW, July 2020) - "Delicious soft, fruity red with Black Doris plum, floral, violet, anise, spice and savoury-earthy flavours. Excellent value at this price ($16)"
- The grape is actually called Garnacha Tintorera and it's a grape that's a little bit different from the rest...
- Organic Spanish red from high altitude vineyards 2,500m above sea level
Sam Kim – 90 Points
- Amazing value Spanish Syrah - medium to full bodied, silky, soft, supple with a touch of spice!
- Triple international Gold medal winner, 4 1/2 Stars & 90/100 (Sam Kim)
- "This Spanish wine is the best-value Syrah I have tasted in years" (Paul Tudor, Master of Wine)
- From high altitude vineyards, aged 6 months in 100% American oak
Gilbert & Gaillard International Challenge – Gold
China Wine & Spirits – Gold
Berlin Wine Awards Gold