Showing 0 to 3 of 3 results
- Organic Spanish Garnacha from 45-60 year old dry-farmed bush vines
- Piqueras have been making wine in Almansa, south east Spain, for over 100 years
- Rich, full bodied red with a swag of dark, spicy red fruit flavours
- LIMITED STOCKS AT THIS PRICE!
- 50/50 blend of Syrah & Monastrell from south-east Spain
- 90/100 (Bob Campbell MW) - "An appealing, accessible and slightly rustic red that is undeniably good value at this price ($17)"
- From vineyards waaaay up (2,500 feet above sea level!)
- Medium to full bodied silky, juicy red with a savoury, spicy finish
Sam Kim – 90 Points
- Amazing value Spanish Syrah - medium to full bodied, silky, soft, supple with a touch of spice!
- Triple international Gold medal winner, 4 1/2 Stars & 90/100 (Sam Kim)
- "This Spanish wine is the best-value Syrah I have tasted in years" (Paul Tudor, Master of Wine)
- From high altitude vineyards, aged 6 months in 100% American oak
Gilbert & Gaillard International Challenge – Gold
China Wine & Spirits – Gold
Berlin Wine Awards Gold