Showing 0 to 3 of 3 results
- 50/50 blend of Syrah & Monastrell from south-east Spain
- 90/100 (Bob Campbell MW) - "An appealing, accessible and slightly rustic red that is undeniably good value at this price ($17)"
- From vineyards waaaay up (2,500 feet above sea level!)
- Medium to full bodied silky, juicy red with a savoury, spicy finish
- Organic Spanish Garnacha from 45-60 year old dry-farmed bush vines
- 5 Stars, 93/100 (Sam Kim) - "It is supple and silky with a delightfully long velvety finish"
- Piqueras have been making wine in Almansa, south east Spain, for over 100 years
- Rich, full bodied red with a swag of dark, spicy red fruit flavours
- Big, rich, dark, inky red, medium to full bodied
- 91/100 (Bob Campbell MW) - "Delicious soft, fruity red with Black Doris plum, floral, violet, anise, spice and savoury-earthy flavours. Excellent value at this price ($16)"
- The grape is actually called Garnacha Tintorera and it's a grape that's a little bit different from the rest...
- Organic Spanish red from high altitude vineyards 2,500m above sea level